• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*All Hail the Blue Blur!*~ Sonic The hedgehog Fan Club

Should there be a Chao Garden

• Yes, I love the Chao Garden

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, That's a horrid Idea.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Meh, Don't really care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chao Chao!(Of Course. It isn't Sonic without one)

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Yes it's still open. Seeing as countryemo hasn't said anything about it. You can be the 2nd co-owner sammyskitty.

Congratulations!

Nah it's like a tradition thing with Sonic. Sonic and Amy won't get together all it will be is just Amy self-proclaiming that she is his girlfriend. But you can tell Sonic does have feeling for her just doesn't want to admit it.

EDIT:
    I've now put a reserve co-owner just in case.

Years
  • Also Sonic is 15 and Amy is 12 so it would be kinda odd if they did get married. They only would in a fan fic written like 10 years later or something. The creators would never do it.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Chao

Character: Shadow
    Item: Green Chaos Drive
    Petting: Few Times

And until now I remember their ages...but didn't Sonic like Sally Acorn in the very first Mangas? I presume it was an early manga. They were called Freedom Fighters in the Manga.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Character: Shadow
    Petting: Few Times

And until now I remember their ages...but didn't Sonic like Sally Acorn in the very first Mangas? I presume it was an early manga. They were called Freedom Fighters in the Manga.

I did a quote above so it doesn't double post and erase the previous Shadow and Chao bond post.
    Petting:Shadow pets him plenty, low enough so it isn't can't spoiling.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • The Sonic comics have done parallel/alternate universes, but Sonic marries Sally... In one arc, Shadow marries Sally (so she could control him and his harsh rule). Even if they age the characters, I don't see a majority of them dating or marrying. They should be busy smashing robots and other bad guys. That's the lonely life of a freedom fighter lol. </3

New Topic: Do you think there should be Chao Garden wii ware?
    I downloaded Sonic Adventure for the PS3 and the chao garden returns~ I hatched two in Station Square. I named them Skip and Bozo.. Those aren't exactly my best names. I was more creative when I was younger. Either way, I still have access to the Gamecube and all of my old chao. So, I don't care if they add a Wiiware or not. I would imagine it's profitable since I'm sure most people sell their old consoles.

Q:Sonic's Original name was? : Mr Needlemouse yep yep

Petting: Pets it a bit

Our chao mascot needs an epic name, because it's going to be one epic Shadow chao. xD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I think i'll join.

User: -Lapras-
    Favorite Character: Has to be sonic.
    How active you will be: Varies i guess, depends how discussions go.
    Reason for joining: I saw the group and remembered how epic Sonic was "back in the day".
    Password - Sonic Heroes

Sonic's favourite food was Chilli Dogs...wtf^^

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • New Post

Petting: Pets the chao twice

I see Shadow got in the discussion...well, Sally had many loving relationships, being Sonic and other main ones. Anyway, let us go to the Sonic series on the anime...I believe Tails and Cosmo really did go well together. If you pay attention, he declares to her in the Japanese version, but they changed it in the English version. :shocked:

@-Lapras-, justt stay tuned for a full fledged membership, but your in for now.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Character: Shadow
    Petting: Pets the chao twice

Note that I did a quote so that this post will not be combined with the previous post while no one responded or posted. Either way, this is todays. I will keep posting everyday for the Chao, but I hope someone posts soon. Then again, it is the holidays, so I know the situation at hand. Happy New Years! Happy 2011!

Petting: Very few, but made the Chao smile in delight.

Years
  • Hey guys, I'm back.

Welcome Lapras you are now on the members list. :D
    I've suggested a name for our little Chao~ Blitz :)

The front page has been updated with New trivia and a new password for any new members that just look at the previous post.

Last but not least....

Character: Sonic
    Petting: Pats many times until hand is tired. Chao loves this.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Welcome Back!

Welcome Jayster23, missed you pretty much...tons. Anyway, to get things over with,
    Petting: As much as he can

I like the name Blitz, it sounds cool and cute for a male, especially a chao.:P
    Trivia-Week 3
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Yeah it's goo to be back.

New Topic:
    What is your favorite Wisp?
    My personally would be Burst. Sonic running at the speed of sound on Fire. What more could you ask for?

Chao Garden
    Petting: Several times

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Wisp

I like both the Cyan Wisp and the Red wisp. Sonic is invincible with the Red Burst and Sonic has extreme speed in the Cyan laser, and can attack enemies in a zig-zag pattern. I like Red better, since he seems invincible and very powerful. Especially when he is on fire.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Chao Time:P

Petting: Spoils it without knowing he did, chao adores him.

Anyway, do any of you think this is a good banner background? Negatives and Positive comments. It is on the attachments.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Sorry

Check again on the post I did it on, I replaced it with a thumbail since it didn't want to show with the URL. Let us go to topic then, shall we? Sorry if my vocabulary is a bit mixed up, but the banner background is just what I call a banner without words. All I need to add to the picture above(past post) is the words "The Sonic Fan Club".
    I might add "The blue blurr is Epic" somewhere in there too, if you want...you can decide. I hope I made sense. :P

Draci.Kun

Hungry Like the Wolf<3
    Years
  • Hm, Sonic Fan Club. (:
    I'm in. ^-^;

User: Draci.Kun
    Favorite Character: Shade, without a doubt.
    How active you will be: As active as I can be...I have a pretty busy/hectic/ever-changing schedule, so I might be on all day one day, and the next, not at all...
    Reason for joining: Well, you see other who like the cool blue dude, and ya just wanna get together and talk about him, right? :3
    Password: Chaos Control

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • New Membah!

I came to say about certain characters...I mean, I love Silver and Shadow so much I made a fanfic on them. :P Either way, now that that's aside, why do you like the character you like now?

Welcome Draci.Kun

@Otherworld depends on where it goes...

:D
    I like Shadow since he's my favorite villain here. He chooses either the good, neutral, or bad depending on what benefits him the most at the situation and moment. I like his color scheme though, very rad.
    Silver, I like him because of hi personality that attracts me to him, and the way they designed him. From the future and has powers? What more do you want? (to become real.) :P

Last edited:
    Back