• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Hotels should have Rubber Ducks!!!

Years
    With Anime Boston 2009 coming, I have to reserve a hotel room for me to crash in during the con. Sadly, the hotel that is the Official hotel of Anime Boston, is sold out! So, that pissed me off!! I should have made a reservation right then and there when I had the chance!

Well, I've been looking at the hotels around the convention center and one of them caught my eye. The Colonnade Hotel. The rooms there are a bit pricey at $239 a night, but I can get a 10% off discount if I stay for 2 nights, plus they have a LOT of fancy goodies that go along with it. Wireless internet, a nice, big bed, a fancy bathroom, a big flat screen TV with DVD player, high tech goodies and the real kicker...

A rubber duckie. THE HOTEL ACTUALLY HAS A RUBBER DUCKIE!!! I am not kidding!! I saw a preview picture of it!! Hell, I might reserve there just to get the duckie for myself!!! So, it's worth the price.

Actually, I am going to. The hotel is close to the convention center. So, I'm there!! I'll finally have my own rubber duckie!! I should take a picture of it and show it to Signomi when I come back from Anime Boston!!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Rubber Duckies. Just what I need.

Back