• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Pokemon

Years
    Wouldnt it be great if they made D/P with all pokemon available to catch?

of course you have to trade between each one (maybe have about 100 pokemon missing from each one)
    and to make it more of a challenge NO LEGENDARY POKEMON! They can only be traded from other versions :)

hope u like this idea! :)

v-lord

n00b smacker
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2005
    i wish they would just make all the new ones in it and nothing else. i'm tired of having to buy like 5 friggin games for your pokedex.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I can only describe that with five words giant pain in the butt what if you don't want to spend money on one DS and one Gamecube and don't have any friends who play pokemon games I know how it feels because I'm one of those people who are in that kind of situation.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2005
    yah! no more legends! they might be tough but they all go down as cheap in my book. i'd rather have a game where people had strategies and really worked on their pokemon instead of catching a mewtwo at level 70 and blowing everything to smithers... stupid mewtwo. i also wish they'd boot pikachu out of a game for once because that cute little thing is getting annoying O_o hes in every dang game while greater pokemon who have more potential are not!!

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    the legends are cool. and their superior stats are what makes them legends. you don't HAVE to use them. they do look the coolest of all, though. but having all the pokemon in one game would be nice, perferably the old ones on islands or something.

Years
    It would be cool, but probably never happen. They know that we like having all the pokemon so they make three different games so we buy them just to get them all. That's how they make their money.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Well,I think Diamond and Pearl will start a whole new era of pokemon games for all we know there could be at-least 100 pokemon in the works.

Oh,and last time i checked you can't trade between DS and GBA

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    super dude said:
    yah! no more legends! they might be tough but they all go down as cheap in my book. i'd rather have a game where people had strategies and really worked on their pokemon instead of catching a mewtwo at level 70 and blowing everything to smithers... stupid mewtwo. i also wish they'd boot pikachu out of a game for once because that cute little thing is getting annoying O_o hes in every dang game while greater pokemon who have more potential are not!!
    I agree completely about the Pikachu family, I hate them so much now. Yet there's other Pokemon from the R/B/Y and the G/S/C eras that have only appeared in one game and deserve to be in more.

I'd like to see all Pokemon made available in D/P but just think how long it'd take to catch every single one of them o.o; I know that would prolong the longevity of the game(s) but I know that I'd get bored and impatient at spending hours on end just trying to fill a Pokedex, especially since there's never really been a reward for doing so.

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I hope that we will be able to get legendaries, just not any old Pok?mon... I am not entirely sure what I want. Since these games will be compatible with the GBA games as far as trading goes (at least it appears that they will), they should just have the new Pok?'s in the game, and make the point of the game much different. The get all badges, and collect all Pok?mon is gettting kind of boring to me.

Years
    Hmph. Tch, one thing I agree with, they should cut down on legends -- maybe 4 or 5 will do. Well now, tch, I think there's enough space on a DS cart ta make a region that could fit that many... maybe they will. ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I wouldn't mind a different story line or something as well, even though all the games so far hardly even have a story line. More sidequests is what I'd like.

What I want most is a Pokemon game that can last me 40+ hours. I've been able to reach and beat the E4 in all games within 10 hours and have all the Pokemon that are capturable in the version I'm playing captured within the next 10.

super dude said:
    yah! no more legends! they might be tough but they all go down as cheap in my book. i'd rather have a game where people had strategies and really worked on their pokemon instead of catching a mewtwo at level 70 and blowing everything to smithers... stupid mewtwo.
    -_-' If you have that much of a problem dealing with Mewtwo, Ninjask is your best friend (Adamant, 252 Atk EVs, Silver Wind=pwn Mewtwo).

As for the legends thing, I wouldn't mind getting rid of them. Only RSE have actually had a use for the legends in the "storyline". The other games seem to have them for kicks. If they are going to include the legendaries again, they should be more involved in the storyline rather than just have them show up for a few minutes before you catch them like in RSE. Heck, put them in the storyline but not make them catchable like in the anime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If you hate it so much, then get NetBattle and play online. It's free also.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    marillmonster2000 said:
    Yeah I Hate It When People Are Lousy Trainers, And Catch A Few Legendary's And Say "HA! I PWN J00!" v.v;
    Well actually me too but I love the challenge in catching legends so that's why I thought that the idea of having to trade legends wasn't a very good one but the fact is that any legend can easily be owned.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    i never have been very big on the catching; i prefer the raising and battling. so i honestly think the legendaries are a waste of time and are annoying to take down when you use a team of UU's. plus, its kinda dumb that there is only one and you are ALWAYS the trainer that gets it, even though its been left un-caught for thousands of years. i say just leave them in the wild.

Years
    Dark Penguin said:
    i never have been very big on the catching; i prefer the raising and battling. so i honestly think the legendaries are a waste of time and are annoying to take down when you use a team of UU's. plus, its kinda dumb that there is only one and you are ALWAYS the trainer that gets it, even though its been left un-caught for thousands of years. i say just leave them in the wild.

yes i realise that, i find feebas more of a legendary pokemon! lol
    its harder and rarer, all people can catch a mewtwo, but most (me) arent paciant enough to catch a feebas :P

Back