• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ALL Starters Available to Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Hey again. =] I am interested in your -
    Squirtle - Male - Naughty - Alert to Sounds.
    Tackle / Surf / Water Pulse.

Bulbasaur - Male - Serious - Highly Persistent.
    Tackle.

Charmander - Male - PKRS - Brave - Loves to Eat.
    Scratch / Growl / Dragon Claw / Flamethower.

Thank you. : D

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Hey again. =] I am interested in your -
    Squirtle - Male - Naughty - Alert to Sounds.
    Tackle / Surf / Water Pulse.

Bulbasaur - Male - Serious - Highly Persistent.
    Tackle.

Charmander - Male - PKRS - Brave - Loves to Eat.
    Scratch / Growl / Dragon Claw / Flamethower.

Thank you. : D

Hi! I'll be going to bed shortly, but I thought I'd reply before I logged off. I've set aside those Pokémon in my computer as well. :) What do you want to offer for them? :)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Hi! I'll be going to bed shortly, but I thought I'd reply before I logged off. I've set aside those Pokémon in my computer as well. :) What do you want to offer for them? :)

I happen to have a level 5 Feebas female (although she had failed in evolving...), I have a level 30 Luxray, a level 24 Houndoom, and also a Level 35 Mantyke.

Years
    I happen to have a level 5 Feebas female (although she had failed in evolving...), I have a level 30 Luxray, a level 24 Houndoom, and also a Level 35 Mantyke.

Wow, a Feebas would cover all three of them! (I happen to love making Poffins, so it will also be a challenge for me to evolve her :D). I could spare the next ten minutes (why no I never put off going to bed how dare you insinuate that >.>) if you want to trade now ^.^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Wow, a Feebas would cover all three of them! (I happen to love making Poffins, so it will also be a challenge for me to evolve her :D). I could spare the next ten minutes (why no I never put off going to bed how dare you insinuate that >.>) if you want to trade now ^.^

Ok. :) But as I had said, unfortunately it had failed to evolve when I attempted to feed her the dry poffins, so her stomach is full. Would you want some Feebas eggs?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Ahhh, I see. Eggs would be great, then! If it's not too much hassle ^.^

I just got the first one, I will have the rest in about 3 minutes. =] Also, If I am breeding a Feebas with a Ditto, that wouldn't make the final hatch a Ditto, right? I know it's like that with other pokemon, but Feebas is a confusing pokemon.

Years
    I just got the first one, I will have the rest in about 3 minutes. =] Also, If I am breeding a Feebas with a Ditto, that wouldn't make the final hatch a Ditto, right? I know it's like that with other pokemon, but Feebas is a confusing pokemon.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't...*looks it up* Nope, it will just produce a Feebas. :3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Sounds good. I'm in the WiFi room, tell me when you're there!

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Greetings! You have a new customer! ...Or at least I hope. I have been looking for a Treecko for quite some time, and #4 sounds appealing to me.

Are you still interested in a Heracross? Because I can easily breed one (I have a female Heracross, but am unwilling to trade her). I also have Feebas (w/ empty stomach and Ice Beam), Spiritomb (w/ Shadow Ball), Phione, and a female Eevee if you're interested. All except the Eevee are babies. (Yes, I am a breeder...)

Years
    Yay insomnia!

An elekid, or togepi, or miltank? (theyre all lvl 1) for the 9th bulbasaur?

Togepi will be fine! Bulbasaur 9 has been moved to my Pending-Trades box.

Greetings! You have a new customer! ...Or at least I hope. I have been looking for a Treecko for quite some time, and #4 sounds appealing to me.

Are you still interested in a Heracross? Because I can easily breed one (I have a female Heracross, but am unwilling to trade her). I also have Feebas (w/ empty stomach and Ice Beam), Spiritomb (w/ Shadow Ball), Phione, and a female Eevee if you're interested. All except the Eevee are babies. (Yes, I am a breeder...)

Hello! :3

Ah, I've already gotten a Heracross from another user, and I'm okay for Feebas, Spiritomb, Phione and Eevee XD Are there any other Pokémon you can offer? If not, I'll take the Spiritomb. =) *moves Treecko 4 to the Pending box as well*

Trades are going to be from tomorrow onwards, as my DS is charging in a place that gets no signal right now, so PM me when you're both free. =)

Years
    Hmm, well, I have lots of Pokemon to offer... I have baby Skorupis, lots of Aipoms, a baby Snorlax, Omanyte, Larvitar, Smeargle (w/ one Sketch), Happiny...

I would absolutely love a baby Snorlax! (Edit - preferably male, if you can!) Does that sound okay? :D

i have like 3 heracros i would like (1) squirtle and cynaquail with a benefical or nuertral nature when talking a bout how strong the attacks are

What would you like for a Bulbasaur and a Torchic?

Right, it has been three days, and neither of you have contacted me to say whether or not you're still interested in a trade. If I haven't heard from you by midnight tonight (GMT), your Pokémon are going back up on offer. :/

Last edited:
    Years
    If you still have them i would like Chikorita (5) & a Torchic (6). I have 476 of the Nat Pokedex so should have something you want. Some of my Legends are hacked so tell me if you are biased against them when stating what you want.
    I also have alot of items including Masterballs so give an idea of what you'd like & i'll do my best.
    Im not online all the time so be patient with me. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back