• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All-Villain RP! No Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micael

ミカエル
    Years
    Micael bounces around the thread from nowhere and speaks

"Hello everyone. Even though we do lack some more role players in the thread I think it would be wise to start this RP and get it on the road. Now let me see... we do have the leaders if I am not mistaken."

Micael examined the previous posts and found out that indeed we have the leaders. Then he exlaimed

"Shall we start? For those who lacks elites shall we compromise? Latias Lover since you are the creator of this thread why don't you start this amazing journey ahead of us."

Then he bounced away to the forums.
    Bounce... Bounce

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    O.o Yeah, I think we should start the RP now... More people could join later if they wanted...

Micael

ミカエル
    Years
    (-- All-Villain RP! No Heroes --)
    (- Fire Team Prolouge -)

In the skies above Hoenn there flies a red airship filled with Pokemon Trainers. To be very specific, Pokemon Trainers for the Fire Team. Today marked a special day in the calendar of the Fire Team for today is the day they initiate new trainers to their field of Fire team Grunts.

In the dark hall of the Fire Team airship there stood the team's leader, Hisan. He overlooked the dozens of future grunts in the airship and he was happy with what he is seing. After a few minutes watching the trainers position themselves he turned back and said

"The future of the world is in our hands. The Fire Team shall reign supreme by getting Groudon. With this new vast army of skilled trainers we shall not fail."

He took the intercom turned it on and talked to it.

"Team Fire ..."

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
    In the seas below, a blue submarine marked with a huge white letter "W" moved through the deep, murky water. Inside was a large group of Team Water Grunts. One was the Water Team Leader. Aqua sat comfortably in a blue throne while the grunts lazily but uncomfortably punched blue buttons on the control panels.

"Ugh, is Kyogre nearby yet?!" Aqua nearly screeched at her men.

"Um, no," one of the grunts replied.

"Well, get on with it. We can't let Team Dragon or Fire beat us! Torrents away!" She flashed her beautiful smile.

"Soon," she muttered, "Team Fire and Dragon will be destroyed forever!"

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    The skies above the sea was marked all over in green. Team Dragon's airship slowly, but surely flew above the pristine clear waters. Larc stood upon an edge of the airship, scanning the areas. He calmly spoke into his intercom, "Boss, everything seems to be in order." Keeping the intercom close to his face, he walked around the airship.

The rising of Rayquaza is at hand. No one, and I mean no one could prevent us from doing so, not even those wretched Team Water and Team Fire. Larc put a fishy grin on his face, while still waiting for his bosses reply.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    Not far from the Team Water submarine, there was a scout submarine with an expedition crew, 4 grunts and Mirage.

"Very well, men, do you see something?"
    They all replied no, and then Mirage looked at the periscope, hoping to see signs of Kyogre in the beautiful ocean bed.
    Why did she had to become the leader..., that amazing showoff...she belonged in a saloon!- she thought.
    Then, at a corner of large rock, she saw an entrance of what it seemed to be a cave. She shouted to her grunts:
    "Right men, I see a cave in the rightward direction, I'll post it on the screen. We have to go there, and wait for the boss."

She then holded her intercom, and warned the submarine of their found.
    Now, maybe I'll be promoted to leader....:badsmile:

Last edited:

Buster Blader

Mini Cooper Fan
    Years
    Back in the Team Water sub Joe relayes the message to Aqua.

"Hey you three" talking to three grunts, "go and put in the coordinats for the cave" the three do as they are told as they do so a nother grunt tells Joe that they have intersepted a message from Team Fire, Grunt" we have heard that Team Fire has recruted much more grunts than expected and that there plans have been quickened since they found out that we were going forward in our goal"

Joe walks over to Aqua and tells her the news.

Latias Lover!

Years
    Aqua was quite surprised, but she wasn't worried when Joe tells her the bad news.

"They might have more grunts than us right now, but we'll reach our goal first!" Aqua shook her fist in the air. The other grunts did the same. It was the secret Team Water salute.

Latias Lover!

Years
    Aqua tapped her fingers on her blue chair. Everyone is waiting for an answer.

"Well, just go. We'll follow you. We can't let Team Fire or Dragon go ahead of us!" Aqua pressed a button, and the submarine began to follow the others ahead of them.

Latias Lover!

Years
    ((Sigh... It's Team Fire, not Magma. Team Aqua and Magma, including Team Rocket isn't part of this RP.))

Aqua waited in her blue throne chair. As the others worked, she drank a cup of cold water melted from ice.

"Hmm... My sensors detect Kyogre inside the cavern!" A grunt suddenly ran up to Aqua.

"Then we must head there at once!" Aqua said, and everyone hurried working.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    Mirage heard that communicate, and hurriedly enterd the cave. She ordered her boys to hasten. They had to find Kyogre fast.
    It was an large cave, with many murals on it, represening scenes of the Kyogre and Groudon Battle.
    "This must be the place..."
    "But Captain"-said a grunt-"There's no entrance! What should we do?"
    "Leave that to me."
    With a shake of her staff, an opening opened. She made sure when she passed, to close the entrance...

Latias Lover!

Years
    Aqua told her men to speed up. The scout sub is somehow fast. But Aqua didn't notice it. She was too busy staring in astonishment at the screen, showing Kyogre's energy system growing higher and higher.

"Yep, Kyogre is in there," one grunt told Aqua. "But where is the Red Orb we stole from Mt. Pyre?"

Aqua held up the beautiful glowing orb bathed in red. Inside was a shining light... It was disturbing, but Aqua pretended not to notice.

"Transport the orb to the Scout Sub," she ordered. "Tell them to use the orb to awaken Kyogre!" The grunt nodded and placed the orb on a teleporting pad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back