• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Allergies?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Does anyone have any allergies here?

I have a severe allergic reaction to spider bites. I get bitten, then about an hour later, the place wher bitten swells at least three times larger...

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    No, I don't have an allergies. I guess I'm just lucky enough to be born without them.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have a minor allergic reaction to pollen, but it got worst. I had gotten a horrible viral infection in my lungs. I coughed so badly, my throat did that stupid gag reflex thing.. It was terrible, haha.

The Red Chain

I'm allergic to pollen and animal fur.. Both are very minor though, thank god.
    I love animals and I would hate having a severe allergy to them.. ;-;

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'm only allergic to certain medicines like penicillin and zithromax... and some other really long word that started with an R.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    My allergic reaction to spider bites is very dangerous, actually. Luckily I've only been bitten by nonvenomous spiders. I don't even notice until my hand swells up, which worries me...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I get seasonal allergies, but I'm not allergic to anything specific. Ugh, those runny noses are a pain though >.<

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Im mildly allergic to dog dandur. But I have a ton of dogs in this house, and a deviated septum:C Needless to say I breath through my mouth alot lol.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    I'm allergic to the element sulfur. But I hate it when people say, "I'm allergic to pollen, but I know everyone is allergic to pollen." That is not true. I have done yard work cleaning up pollen twigs and pollen flowers for hours with workers. None of it effected us.

Last edited:
    Back