• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Allergies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am allergic to nothing!!!!!!!! Praise the lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When the sun gets in my eyes I always sneeze for some reason but I am pretty sure that is not an allergy!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My uncle's wife however is allergic to gluten and peanuts and dairy and wheat (I think she's allergic to wheat????) and life is hell for her, lol. She can't eat the same meals that we do whenever the family gets together, she always has to bring some pre-prepared stuff which doesn't taste good in the slightest, lol.
    But yeah, glad to be part of the No Allergies Whatsoever Because I Am Genetically Perfect Club!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Ugh, I frickin hate having allergies. -__- I don't exactly know everything I'm allergic to; I know I'm allergic to cats, dogs, dust, pollen, NATURE...... I have no food allergies, as far as I know. And I don't swell up from anything either, I just sneeze a lot and my asthma usually starts acting up, too. There's a type of medicine I'm allergic to - I think the Zythromax family, or somthing? - and I guess if I were to take it, I'd swell up? I think I was an infant when it happened, because I don't remember it at all. :x

Regardless of my animal allergies, I'm always near them - especially since I have a cat, too. :P What I hate the most about these dumb allergies, though, is that they've been acting up ever since I moved back to New Jersey (since June/July). In Arizona, I have no problems with them, thus one of the many reasons why I loathe NJ. >:\

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The only allergy I know if is sulpha drugs. I had them as a kid and... broke into hives, I think? I was so young I don't remember and I don't think either of my parents really remember either.

I think I'm also mildly allergic to morphine. In small doses it's alright but when I had a large dose, it didn't do a thing for my post-op pain and instead made me itchy absolutely everywhere. It was horrible, but I haven't had an allergy test for it or anything like that--and the very small IV I had before the surgery was fine--so I don't know if it's a proper allergy or not.

rodai

I like rusty spoons
    Years
    Pollen. I also get mosquito bites that swell up like popeye and harden and warm up, but I don't think it's an allergy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back