• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alloute's Event Center

Did you find anything you liked?

• Yes, Alloute rocks!

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I found some stuff.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Hmm....not too much...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Alloute is a fool!

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    Ni i dont remember just go to see and tell me which you need

and remmeber you my gcea not yet check

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    yes you probably post them on my thread

whats join secure ? i cant check myself event thats all i can tell so they are not check

Years
    The best events 'eh? What happened to you saying on Gamefaqs, "Secure is just a bunch of scammers"? You're so full of yourself, it's hilarious.

You're also pretty bad at trying to be slick, and avoiding detection. You've been banned how many times at Neoseeker now, 4? And don't try to deny it, I have numerous pm's with the mods confirming you're all the same person. :)

Usernames: Gin Silver, Tobias, Lilinette
    In-Game Name: n/a
    Friend Code: n/a
    Description: Hacked and scammed multiple members, lied about it, frequently bypasses.

This list doesn't include recently banned NarakaChan, and I'm pretty sure you're Lovers End too. It will be looked into. And as a heads up, regardless of what you do on the site, scam or not; it's forbidden to make accounts to bypass bans, so quit trying too. You will be caught.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    Update:

I've completed the GCEA collection and I will be distributing them next week.
    Wobbuffet is still NFT sorry...

UK VGC Milotics are NFT unless you have something that is rare.

JEREMY's still kinda NFT.

PC Yokohama B-day Pikachu May 4, 2009 (recent) is in my possesion now ^_^

Bigger updates:

Red Homerun Metagross:
    Homerun Metagross 2-11-09 Quick to flee
    Homerun Metagross 2-11-09 Mischievous
    Homerun Metagross 2-11-09 Impetous and silly
    Homerun Metagross 2-12-09 Likes to run
    Homerun Metagross 2-12-09 Strong willed
    Homerun Metagross 2-12-09 Throughly cunning
    Homerun Metagross 2-12-09 Somewhat vain

Thanks to WCing

Last edited:
    Years
    Yes he is. He admit it when he was trying to trade me hacked VGC Milotics, but then deleted the post soon after. A bit fishy don't you think? But it doesn't matter, Gin Silver's event list was Alloute's word for word, and users had already reported him, so the mods at Neoseeker banned him. Then he made 3, (maybe 4), other accounts, that have all been banned because they're all Alloute/Gin Silver.

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
    Years
    Ah yes, ok. 'Cause I just saw his name on the "Trading Blacklist" on Neoseeker.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    RNC, i wouldn't bother to ask, we all know alloute/gin silver/lilinette, whatever account you wanna be called by, is a hacker and scammer. ;)

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    I've already PMed a Mod to infract you for spreading lies. Just because I do not want to trade with you doesn't mean you should make false statements and spam my trading thread ;)

Years
    Who me? I hope you're not talking about me, because I haven't tried to make a trade with you since before you got banned at Secure for scamming, and when YOU offered me hacked VGC Milotics on MY thread, and I declined when I discovered who you are. And that's nice, you can pm the mods all you want, I can backup everything I've claimed in this thread with proof, unlike you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I need the Wonder Card code for Osaka Meowth.

If you have interest please VM me and I will consider giving you my Sapporro Wobby

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    I need the Wonder Card code for Osaka Meowth.

If you have interest please VM me and I will consider giving you my Sapporro Wobby

Oh hey you...

The Wonder Card code IS at GameFAQ's, but I've never used it. Go ask someone from there.

P.S. Greenguy has Sapporo and yours is a hack ^_^

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
    Years
    I've already PMed a Mod to infract you for spreading lies. Just because I do not want to trade with you doesn't mean you should make false statements and spam my trading thread ;)

Lies? Is it a lie that your name is on the trading blacklist? I don't think so. I was shocked when I saw this, because I had no idea you were this kind of person:

Description: Hacked and scammed multiple members, lied about it, frequently bypasses.

O_O;

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    Lies? Is it a lie that your name is on the trading blacklist? I don't think so. I was shocked when I saw this, because I had no idea you were this kind of person:

O_O;

Hmmm....unless I am mistaken, it doesn't say "Alloute" or even my first name O_O

So why would you think that is me? Can you tell me Ikhana?

Back