• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Almost Got Jacked!

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Jeremy fighting.? Does not susprise me a bit.....................really.

But good thing you got it back.

Jodi

Jeremy's Cute Stalker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2006
    WTF! He is a boy! You guys are so retarded. >> You guys don't know my sweety, personally, as I do.

Years
    Jodi, don't insult members. >_>; Leave Jeremy alone. That, and it was slightly off-topic.

...I think both my parents have a razr, or something simular to it. XD; They were only about 1 Euro. XD

Well, at least they paid for stealing it. 0=)

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Jodi said:
    WTF! He is a boy! You guys are so retarded. >> You guys don't know my sweety, personally, as I do.

Using retarded as an insult, eh? Quite mature.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Zone, Sammi already handled that remark, so if you don't have anything to add to the actual topic at hand, Jeremy's phone, then please don't post at all.

I only let my friends borrow my phone, but it's not like anyone would want to steal my crappy phone anyway. XD Glad you ended up getting yours back though~

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Jodi said:

Wow! You are really worked up I see.

The thing I learned from having a RAZR. Always buy the insurance. Its a $50 deductable so if your phone breaks or misplaced, it can be replaced. You have to pay $300 for a new RAZR if something happens to it. Though I have Cingular so its probably different with T-Moblie and Verizon.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    OMG, Jeremy-chan, you're so... Violent! I love you! XD The closest thing I've ever done to someone I've sprung was stepped on a guy's hand when he tried to steal my Digimon thingy. XD

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Princess Peach said:
    Well sweeties, I go to a ghetto school, so I should be used to this, but since I'm Asian, I let the kung fu sterotype kick in. Wait...let me explain it throughly. XD

Today sweeties, somebody almost got away with taking my cellphone. It's a razr, and not many kids in my high school got one. Anyway, this foo' that was in class said he needed to call his momma to ask her to pick him up. Well, me being nice and all, let him use my phone. He said he couldn't get any signal so he wanted to step outside. I knew something was up because I get nearly pefect signal in that part of the school. But, I didn't say anything and stepped outside with him. Then he quickly went back it the school and try to lock me out the building and said "It's my phone now, *****!" And tried to slam the door on me. I stopped him from closing the door, on me. He got out and try to hide my phone in his hand and yelling "Quit playing, I ain't got yo phone." Yeah, weird. So I grabbed his armed, pulled him towards me, and kicked him in the ribs with all my might. I think I hit him in the stomach to or something because he couldn't breathe. I then punched him in the gut and kicked him in the jaw, then locked him out the building.

Well sweeties, I have learned two things; I'm a sterotype, and I'm violent. XD

Edit: Yeah, point that out, Dawson. =p

mewthree w/armor said:
    If I were your parents, I would be proud of you for kicking his ***. Nice Job. Hopefully he isn't a crybaby and reports you.

Not to be a know-it-all cause I'm not but both of you broke the censor bypass rule.

But hey way to go Jeremey! Nice job!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Aang: The Last Airbender said:
    Not to be a know-it-all cause I'm not but both of you broke the censor bypass rule.
    Once again, somebody goes off topic, slightly. You sure I did? I just typed astricks. =p XD

Tinkleheimer said:
    Congrats on being a boy. I am sure you will use your powers for good.
    Uhh...thanks for congrats on my y chromozone? o.O;

Anyway thankie, sweeties.

I'm not sure T-Mobile have insurance for a razr. I've gotta check that out.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Princess Peach said:
    Uhh...thanks for congrats on my y chromozone? o.O;
    XD!!

Just to let you know, Jeremy, I probably would've killed the guy if he even tryed stealing anything of mine. XD

But nice going. XD

Lord Mike

Years
    The Princess Peach being a boy still really scares me.

Anyway, RAZRs are the hottest phones now, aside from the Blade and SLVR, and believe me, everybody complients my phone still even though like 30 other kids in my grade have one.

exemption

void
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    With T-Mobile, I believe it used to be $3.99/mo for insurance, though it might have changed since back then. I tried looking on the net for information about T-Mobile insurance, and came up with pretty much nothing.

The RAZR is the hottest phone here too. Thinking of upgrading it to the RAZR V3x instead, since just about everybody has the normal RAZR in my area (and in pink too, sheesh), despite me being one of the first few people with that phone in Melbourne. :p

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Princess Peach said:

Today sweeties, somebody almost got away with taking my cellphone. It's a razr, and not many kids in my high school got one. Anyway, this foo' that was in class said he needed to call his momma to ask her to pick him up. Well, me being nice and all, let him use my phone. He said he couldn't get any signal so he wanted to step outside. I knew something was up because I get nearly pefect signal in that part of the school. But, I didn't say anything and stepped outside with him. Then he quickly went back it the school and try to lock me out the building and said "It's my phone now, *****!" And tried to slam the door on me. I stopped him from closing the door, on me. He got out and try to hide my phone in his hand and yelling "Quit playing, I ain't got yo phone." Yeah, weird. So I grabbed his armed, pulled him towards me, and kicked him in the ribs with all my might. I think I hit him in the stomach to or something because he couldn't breathe. I then punched him in the gut and kicked him in the jaw, then locked him out the building.

You know, we need more people like you in the world. People at my school would had screamed and start crying and get their friends or boyfriends, while my friends would just jump them and deal with them their way fit.

I almost got jacked to, then got in a fight and almost got arrested. MMy friends got involved in it too. Anyways, nice job. Also I HATE streotypes!

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    I got jacked by this guy at a park one time. He stole my DS. But i kicked him where the sun don't shine, and he dropped it. Luckaly, my DS got a small scratch on the outside (it was closed) and wasen't hurt other wise. I ran away afterwards. x3

T.T my grandfather got a razor phone and I don't... He dosen't need to look cool in front of cute guys, how come HE GOT ONE???!!!! >.<

Last edited:

Lord Mike

Years
    I got mine for my birthday. I got it by begging my parents 24/7 for it. A few people attempted to steal it, though I never leave it unattended. When someone 100 feet away from my friend asks "Can I use your phone?" he literally chugs it 100 feet and hopes the person catches it. Pretty crazy way to risk your phone if you ask me.

Back