• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Almost No One Has Completed Pokemon?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Deoxys is caught on Birth Island
    Jirachi is on Pkmn Colliseum Bonus Disk.
    The only GBA item you cannot legit-ly obtain is the faraway island one.

laronde

All ur Base r belong to Bidoof
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Deoxys is caught on Birth Island
    Jirachi is on Pkmn Colliseum Bonus Disk.
    The only GBA item you cannot legit-ly obtain is the faraway island one.

That "Old Map" item (or whatever it was name, the one where you can get Mew) seemed so awsome, WHY didn't they public gave those key items. I saw one a video of it and it looked awsome that you can run around to try and catch Mew.

im4everJoey

Training Nerd
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    I said That he's COmpleted Ruby and Leaf green!

A have you ever herd of the country JAPAN?!?!?!? he got it in Japan... I know this is hard to believe and you guys think this is probably a piece of crap...and i guess (of course) not the ones that havent come out yet...lolz

Years
    493 pshh............

did it in five days

april 22nd -april 27th

and beat the contest

just got my black TC

If they wanted to see how many would believe them i think they got a good.....zero people there lol

The sheer base behind this is

A). The game haven't been out long enough for ANYONE to EV, IV ALL 493 pokemon

B). As stated before to have seen ALL the pokemon you would of had to have used cheats or hacks because of certain pokemon, Arceus being one of them and i don't think the Jirachi/Deoxys events were done outside of Japan (correct me if im wrong/if i am sorry)

C). You say he has never traded to anyone so once again how did he get every single pokemon? Did he go out and BUY EVERY GAME? Again explain Arceus/Deoxys/Jirachi/Etc?

D). In your first post you say and i quote: "you can't train anymore pokemon and you have gotten every item and all the money you can earn... Can Anybody Beat Him?"

How can he have EVERY item? Does that include the event items like the Darkrai and Shaymin event items because if it doesn't then im sad to say they dont have them all do they...

E). Just because this person has took every pokemon to level 100, got maximum ammount of money and "Has All The Items" (See example D) this doesn't make your friend unbeatable. For Example if i was to use a EV, IV trained Ancient Fossil Team with movesets sorted by, lets say for arguments sake, a member of Game Freak i would pretty much give any randomly made level 100 team a massive run for its money.

Now to say i haven't just ranted at what was said would be a lie BUT as you can see there are some massive sections of your claims that has faults (Such as having every item but not using hacks or cheats. Same for all pokemon without trading or GTS {{You state he has never traded with anyone}}....)

Anything i've missed out please feel free to mention

true

and besides you have to trade to get slowking,scizor,kingdra,etc

Last edited:

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
    Years
    I agree with shaymin...I dont see the need for a level 100 magikarp either.

Your Friend = No Frekin Life.

End O Story, nobody cares. just close this topic >_<.

sooooo...how about you go with your friend and battle each other with level 100 magikarp eh?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I said That he's COmpleted Ruby and Leaf green!

A have you ever herd of the country JAPAN?!?!?!? he got it in Japan... I know this is hard to believe and you guys think this is probably a piece of crap...and i guess (of course) not the ones that havent come out yet...lolz

He got what in Japan, an Action Replay?
    You "guess"?
    Pfft.

ufo

&lt;- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    EVs were there in RBYG too

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    I doubt that your friend was 100% legit in doing this. Even if he was, he needs to get a life.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Ok, two thing...

HE SAID RUBY. RUBY. NO 493 PKE, NO ARCEUS..

2)Why is everyone trying their hardest to downgrade this person? If he did, (and I doubt) that he achieved all that, I say congrats. He apparently feels proud, but everyone gangs up to say "lol n00b! I bet you didn't EV train! n00b! I can beat him easy! Despite the fact that you never said you're friend was a great battler! We're better than you at this game!". Not really cool.

However, I don't believe that your story is true. He EV trained them? Unlikely. At lvl 100? Impossible.

EDIT: And to say he has no life? How the hell dare you? If he want's to do that, so be it. Some people thinks that those who plays video games has no life. They are obviously wrong, of course. But then we can't judge him, as if we are better. Others say that pokemon is extremely geekish, and all these EV/IV fanatics proves their point. When they say that, I get offended. So we are able to tell him to get a life? Hypocricy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    EDIT: And to say he has no life? How the hell dare you? If he want's to do that, so be it. Some people thinks that those who plays video games has no life. They are obviously wrong, of course. But then we can't judge him, as if we are better. Others say that pokemon is extremely geekish, and all these EV/IV fanatics proves their point. When they say that, I get offended. So we are able to tell him to get a life? Hypocricy.

Thanks-you, finally somone who shares my point, beside ever since Ruby came out in Jap (02 was it?) that's like 5 years gone, so if he hasn't started a new game, it would be easy to have 959 hours of gameplay on his ruby, that's only like 30 mins a day on it, that's not much, so he does have a life to all those who say he doesn't

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Sims 796, I think you should read all the posts before saying "NO 493 POKE"

As I said on this first post... He didnt use any Hacks, cheat, clones... he's never traded to anybody and he sometimes will go on WiFi but not usually. He has stared last mmonth to train all his pkmon using EV training. he has soem great move sets also... Hes gto all pokemon from all the GBA games, and also all the pkmon from D&P, lolz of corse

But the real thing I'm really pissed off at is that he is telling us that we haven't completed pokemon and this person he knows is better than us etc.

sims796

Years
    Whoops, missed that one. Thanks, shaymin. His story changes alot.

But those "get a life" post are very much valid. That isn't right to ever say to anyone except friends, family, or people that you know.

But if you are right, and he is ranting about how much better his cousin is compared to us, then this thread should be locked on the spot.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    I completed my Pokedex. Guess what? 40% of it came from hacks and cheating. If he actually completed his Pokedex legitly, he seriously needs to get a hobby. Soon. And if somebody could beat him, I'd be very sad and leave my country in shame if they came from where I live. Besides, though that is thoroughly completeing the game...Who cares? I'm not going to suddenly do the same thing he did, I don't have the time, and I don't care.

sims796

Years
    No offense Star, but if you don't care, why post? Stop telling him him to get a hobby. That is not right. Apparently, everybody seems to think of themselves as a higher branch on the tree. You are not better than him to tell him that. He's proud of something, everyone & their moma comes to bash him down.

I believe he is lying, however. But I won't be a jerk about it.

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Yeah star your being kinda mean dontcha think?
    And I still don't get it he says ruby...and he says wi-fi...
    Ruby=/=Wi-Fi

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    No offense Star, but if you don't care, why post? Stop telling him him to get a hobby. That is not right. Apparently, everybody seems to think of themselves as a higher branch on the tree. You are not better than him to tell him that. He's proud of something, everyone & their moma comes to bash him down.

I believe he is lying, however. But I won't be a jerk about it.

I meant I didn't care enough to try and beat his, 'record'. That's great that he's proud of it, and maybe I was being harsh, I'm in a bad mood anyway. But still it isn't some amazing acheivement that'll change the entire world and I'm guessing he cheated anyway, so why is there a need to make a thread about it?

And, about the no Wi-Fi...You can't get everyone Pokemon created during that generation playing the game alone, so wouldn't he have to cheat or something?

*waits pateintly to be bashed even more*

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Ok Star let me ask this why are you in a bad mood? :P
    And also he says he has everything in his Ruby but in his D/P game it's just another...just defeated the E4 one right?
    P.S Of course he's lying and why are so many topics moved/closed? It's annoying. -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back