• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Almost No One Has Completed Pokemon?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Ok Star let me ask this why are you in a bad mood? :P
    And also he says he has everything in his Ruby but in his D/P game it's just another...just defeated the E4 one right?
    P.S Of course he's lying and why are so many topics moved/closed? It's annoying. -_-

...I'm always in a bad mood XD
    But seriously, I'm just not happy right now.

Well it's not that he's lying, IMO, it's that he's cheating. Even if I saw a video of his completed Pokedex, I'd say he used the AR code for instant Pokedex completion or took the long way and hacked everything or whatever he might've done. But he's probobally lying even then, because it's incredibly difficult to fully complete, and it would take a very long time, and I doubt even the hugest Pokefan could do what the thread creator claims his friend did.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Eh, I think there's a bit too much heat coming out of a thread that serves no more a purpose than to brag about what some person, who may or may not exist, supposedly did. =/

I'll say this much. Anything you or your friend has done, has probably been done before. By much better/worse off people, depending on whether you see such a thing as impressive or pathetic. I can't say who or when, but you can't really say otherwise. Just remember that this franchise is huge, and there are always going to be those who take it to unbelievable levels.

And everyone has the right to feel proud about what they accomplish, but I don't really know why anyone should be bothered to relate...People will play the way they want. If you like leveling everything to 100, go ahead. Some people find trading and battling with their favorite Pokémon more meaningful and would rather do that.

Finally, I think this thread would have done better if it didn't subtly insult everyone, and just asked a simple question, like "How many Pokémon did you train to Lv. 100?" Even then, though, the topic would probably get locked due to lack of purpose. =/

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Actually, it belongs in Pokemon General.

I agree with most of what you said. I just can't get how everyone says "get a life" get a hobby". That's pathetic. If they felt this thread was pointless, why post? Why not just ignore it completley? Seems more mature than to say rude things on something you (not you, Alex) find pointless.

Roihu

In America
    Years
    It's how the world goes 'round Simmy boy...
    When one person says a lie, everyone gangs up on him...

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Such remarks were bound to come in a thread that offers a rather ridiculous challenge in a rather provoking way. XD

Such a topic only has two outcomes: people saying "whatever" and people saying "whatever", combined with an assortment of insults.

But yea, what one person does with one's game shouldn't be judged upon like that. Still, the way this thread was presented makes it more of a challenge than an actual discussion, giving it less reason to be...discussed. x_x

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Well put. I just wish there was a level of maturity. Rather than insulting, they should say "this thread is stupid, and if I post here, I may be seen as stupid as well". Of course, I mean no offense to people in this thread. But if he's offending, he is just asking to be insulted. It's just I wanted to try catching & leveling randomly caught pokes as well, for kicks. Do I need a life? Am I a loser? [right answer & wrong answer-wrong one will get you reported].

Like seeing a person smoking in a theme park. You can be mature, and move from that person, smart, & tell the manager, or foolish, and agrue to him "the dangers of second hand smoke".

im4everJoey

Training Nerd
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    Ok... I guess it;s taking you people a little while to uncerstand, but thats ok..(no offense to the people who do get it).

Let me restate the opening post in different words...

what I meant to say was...

"One of my friends is a real pokefan. he trained every single pkmon in the ruby/sapphire Pokedex to lvl 100. And he's working on his diamond and pearl Pokedex to get all of the EV training done. He has the following games.
    -green
    -red
    -blue
    -yellow
    -gold
    -silver
    -crystal
    -ruby
    -sapphire
    -leaf green
    -fire read
    -emerald
    -Pearl
    -Diamond

I state my point to all the people who say "HOw could he complete it without trading!?!?... OMG, he traded with him self and of corse hasn't completed the pokedex in D&P because no one has.

He HAS NOT cheated in anyu GBC and/or GBA games!

I'm sorry for all the confusion for this post...This was my first post EVER!

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    OMG, he traded with him self and of corse hasn't completed the pokedex in D&P because no one has.

So which lie is real? Yea and I bet by now, you're gonna edit that post too.

im4everJoey said:
    As I said on this first post... He didnt use any Hacks, cheat, clones... he's never traded to anybody and he sometimes will go on WiFi but not usually. He has stared last mmonth to train all his pkmon using EV training. he has soem great move sets also... Hes gto all pokemon from all the GBA games, and also all the pkmon from D&P, lolz of corse

im4everJoey

Training Nerd
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    w/e idc what u ppl think i thought u guys would think it was interesting...its true
    his code is:
    name:Joey
    code:2449-2271-8551
    (he uses my game to go online)

He's on now from 5:30 pm es-time to 7:00

Last edited:

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    w/e idc what u ppl think i thought u guys would think it was interesting...its true
    his code is:
    name:Joey
    code:2449-2271-8551
    (he uses my game to go online)

He's on now from 5:30 pm es-time to 7:00

you don't need a correct name for wifi, so theres another thing there.

And why don't you tell him to join the site? >=D

im4everJoey

Training Nerd
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    I'll ask him to join the site asap
    I know that the name don't matter but I just thought that people would want to know. DOes any one want to face this guy? If you do he's going to be on my tournament tomorow at 12:00 es time. So sign up, get a masterball, and see if you can beat the master pokemon...(thats what he likes to be called)

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    @Everyone who likes to pick on him, he just sent me a PM.

Spoiler:

He's complaining that I got his Tournament thread closed.. LOL.

im4everJoey

Training Nerd
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    lol if you think your so tough why dont you chalenge him to a battle so he can kick your sorry a$$

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    o.o

Okay having a ton of level 100's doesn't mean anything. It doesn't make him tough, it doesn't make him....Anything. Does he actually train properly? If not then, I'd like to watch a real battler beat HIS sorry ass. If he does actually train and breed properly, then he'd probobally do okay. You also can't say nobody's semi-legitly filled the DP Pokedex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back