• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alo!

Erin Moonnite

~Keeper of the Golden Muffin~
Years
  • Alo, everyone. I'm new to this community, as everyone once was. I hope to have a wonderful experience here at PokeCommunity. So, anyway, my name is Erin, but you may call me whatever you like. Actually, I love nicknames! I have a lot, but here are just a few:
    E-bay (( My Mom calls me this. xP ))
    Bean (( Mom's side of the family. ))
    Bill (( Don't ask. ))
    Tree (( Long Story.. ))
    Moony (( Nickname from a best friend. ))

So, I'll tell you a little bit about my personality, then.. Umm.. Well, I love being random and laughing. I've loved Pokemon ever since the first two games came out. I'm a shy person around new people, but I love making others laugh or smile. I'm not to outgoing towards new people, but very outgoing for friends. I'm the best secret keeper because I often forget the secret anyway!

Things I like/love: Chocolate, Pokemon, Music, Video Games, Random things, Shiny Objects, RPing, Swimming, Singing, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Anime, Manga, Smilies, ect... =3

Things I dislike/hate: Clowns, Snobs, Jocks, The Color Pink, Rap, Country, Bullies, Labels, ect...

(( If you wanna know more about me, just ask or get to know me. ))

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Tree. XD I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    You sound like an interesting person. Welcome to PC, Bill. XD Enjoy your stay here. Feel free to PM me if you want.

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • *Smiles* Hey there Erin welcome to PC I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of cool new friends feel free to PM me anytime if you would like a friend I'm almost usually around lol well enjoy it here!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • You sound like a nice, interesting person!
    I welcome you to PokeCommunity! I hope you enjoy yourself here!
    If you ever need any help or want to be friends pm me...(although I probably won't be much of a help :))

Once again welcome, and enjoy yourself!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Erin Moonnite

Years
  • Thanks, everyone, for the very warm welcome! I seem to have forgoten my favorite nickname somehow. =\ Well, it's Hey You Person Move. =D So, once again, thanks for the warm welcome. ^-^

P.S.- Mighty_Mightyena99, you avatar is soooooo cute! x3

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • Hey there! You seem like you'll be a great addition to the PC! Hope you have fun here! (Which you probably will). And please post a lot and make a lot of friends, (which shouldn't be too much trouble). Please make sure to read and follow the rules also. If you need help or a friend, my name is Sky, feel free to PM me!
    ~See yaz!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • You know, you and I seem a lot alike. XD I HATE clowns for one thing...they scare the heck out of me. o_o; I also love to laugh and make others laugh as well. =D I hope you have a super fun time here at PC, enjoy yourself~! n__n

~Kelsey

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Erin? Heya. Welcome to the Community, where a name is just a name. Enjoy your stay here; PM me if you have any queries about the place or if you just wish to talk!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2006
    Welcome, and have a nice stay here~ Post often and have fun~

Erin Moonnite

Years
  • Natsuki, that is so weird. o-o; I hate clowns 'cause they scare the heck out of me, too. xD Especually when I went to this haunted house. <.<; *shutters* I don't even wanna talk about it!

Walrein, thanks much for the warm welcome. ^-^ Thanks, everyone!
    Thank you, too, Nao! ^-^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hehe, We're alot alike. x3
    Welcome to the forums!
    Hope you have fun here. Rememer to take a look at the rules.
    You can PM if you ever need help around here.

~ Peace

See ya around the forums!

Erin Moonnite

Years
  • OMG, Drew, I so luff Edo. x3 Although, Al is more my type. xD But how could I choose between them?! @-@

xD I'll make sure I read the rules for the fifteenth time over. See ya 'round!

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay, it's a great community here so I'm sure you will :)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Alo!
    Welcome to one of the greatest forums on the net, and single handedly the greatest pokemon forum ever created. You seem really kool actually. Feel free to PM me anytime for anything. : ]]].

master jared!

YES!!! 50 POSTS!!!!
    Years
  • hiya! hope ya have a good time and dont even say the word clown anyways have fun dont get band and dont die! pm me if ya want to be freinds:)

Back