• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aloha!

~Venus~

Trainer because of passion~
    Years
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to PC's forums, hoping to have a good time here.

My first action here is waiting for my first post getting allowed by an admin :O .. I wrote it yesterday in a thread about rom games.... ~.~"

But back to the thingy that... that I wanna say hello^^

I'm a 20 years old german-french gal, living in Munich/Bavaria in Germany. My hobbies are music, sports, languages, lying in the sun "xD - and i don't know why but for some days i love playing Pokémon.. is that any illness? xD

Hope to have a good time with ya!

Yours

Julia / ~Venus~

~Venus~

Years
    Already done. ^-^
    Uhm - is the "your first post has to be allowed by a moderator"-thingy usual or unsual? :O
    I'm just asking because i don't wanna get banned/blocked ..whatever... just because i posted the same thread two times.. :O .. i think it was called "Pokemon Quartz" or anything like that..

Darky

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    hey venus ^-^
    playing pokemon isn't an illness, it's a lifestyle... lol
    anyway welcome to PC and have fun here

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Already done. ^-^
    Uhm - is the "your first post has to be allowed by a moderator"-thingy usual or unsual? :O
    I'm just asking because i don't wanna get banned/blocked ..whatever... just because i posted the same thread two times.. :O .. i think it was called "Pokemon Quartz" or anything like that..

Some forum sections here at PC, need moderator approval before the thread is created. So your not in trouble... It just needs to be approved, and if the thread follows all the sections guidelines and such, it may be approved. If you accidentally make two threads in the same forum, it'll probably be merged. (If in a forum of approval, then one would be accepted, the other not, I would assume.)

Anyway, welcome to PC, ~Venus~.. Heh, wouldn't call it an illness, maybe an addiction *shot* XD You'll have a great time here, so no worries. ;D See you around and have a blast~

EDIT:
    Savior_Gundam said:
    I'm not that mean... But I do have a question, your info says "18" you say your "20"

Just to shed light for the PC public a couple replies down... Your not allowed to post more then once to someone's thread unless you are the thread creator. Refrain from doing so in the future, S_G. ;D

Last edited:

~Venus~

Years
    Thankis. you guys made me calm^^ So i will just go on waiting... *waitin'... waitin'.. waitin'.. [....]*

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hmmm...I'm taking French next year...being a junior, and all. You all know how it is. ;D

Anyway, I'm Silver, and welcome to PC. If you have any questions, you can just PM me...I don't bite...I had my medicine.

~Venus~

Years
    sfrench lessons at school, silver? if ya need any help just contact me ..since i speak german, french and english without any problems^^ (take care.. maybe i would bite back ^,~) thankis for ya offer :)

( i'm not a ...a.. "poppet" .. >.<" ... you meanie :O )

Back