• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2018
    I'm Zaneta, or the cursed farfalla in this board. I join the community, cause I love pokemon since the first generation. My favourite is Vivillon. Someone on the web told me about the fan games Dusk, Dawn and Nightfall. Did you know what guys? I'm crazy about them now and of course I play other kind of that games too. But I like Dawn mostly.
    My other favourite [normal] pokemon games are: Crystal, Yellow, Black and Moon.

More questions? So ask me. I don't bite.

Greets, the cursed farfalla.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Zaneta! Glad to have you here with us. PC is the premier place for fan game galore. Do you have plan on playing anymore fan games aside from the ones you've listed? Crystal is coming to the eShop very soon, do you have any plans on getting it? Crystal was my favorite game when I was growing up so I definitely plan on grabbing it~ If you have questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask! Have fun :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2018
    Thank you for your welcome greets Kamijou [your nick reminds me of Junjou Egoist, hehe]. Well, I think I buy Crystal for my nintendo 3ds system, cause it's so nostalgic.

Years
  • Crystal! Vivillon! All excellent. <3 Welcome Zaneta, it's nice to meet you and I hope PC will be an interesting place for you. I'll be buying Crystal for the eShop once it's out too.... No way can I pass on such a good game lol. See you around!

Back