• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alolan Tournament

Years
    Do you think that In some coming update we are getting a GEN7 pokemon?
    If so... Wich do you think? I mean is to early to say
    But maybe Ruckruff's evolution is gonna be the Lucario of this Gen and be in the game

Years
    I don't know for sure if Pokken will be including a 7th Gen Pokemon because I still count it as 6th Gen since it was released in 6th Gen. But I could see a potential sequel to Pokken that does include 7th Gen Pokemon in addition to other Pokemon.

Years
    I don't know whether they will or not but I'd certainly like them to! Would be great for keeping the game alive and would be so nice to have a new new Pokémon to play as! I'm not sure which Pokémon I'd want though, I like the Pokémon revealed so far but there aren't really any that scream Pokkén to me.

Hikarin

SOS Chain Overflow
    Years
    I always thought that Chandelure was out of place in Pokken, but maybe that's just me. I can see a couple Gen 7 Pokemon in the game, such as Alolan Sandslash, if it looks anything like Alolan Sandshrew.

Back