• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Wha? O_o

That's not kewl of Tsukasa..

If the thread is closed, there goes all our effort to be most active.. DX

I'd die if we had to discontinue.. DX

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Hey!

What if we asked Tsukasa to edit his first post, so that it clearly states that Bluesy was the original creator of this plot? He would also have to apologize for the inconvience, though, because it was wrong of him not to mention Bluesy in the first place. >_>

And if he doesn't get online anytime soon, we could always ask ~*Strider*~ to edit the post if she has the time.

Please.. I really would totally break down if we had to stop and drop the RP. XD

We have so much memories within these pages, and we love this RP very much, so please consider not closing it.. =3

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-
    Good idea Plushie!!
    Yeesh..please don't close this RP.
    We've been throught so much together.Aw..we're all like one big happy family.XD

We made it to page 74 which,to me,ish a very big number that takes determination.
    *determination*
    Qualities which Plushie,Alter,Yibber and Fliss all possess.

Yibber'll go kaboom if the RP ish gonna close.

I love this RP,loads!!

How many good and happy times and good memories have we four had here?Countless.
    How many lessons have we learned?(Not countless,but still quite a lot)

1.True friends don't care whether you're cursed of not.(page 18-21)
    2.Everyone can conquer their fear with have the right determination.(When Nicole and Cid conquered their fears...okay,maybe not conquered,Nicole still cries when its dark,and bet that with Jenny were to hang Cid over a cliff,he'd freak.XD)
    3.Gen is a jerk.(Aw...everyone knows where this very,very,important lesson came from!XD)
    4.Stealing is bad.(wait...was it in this RP??*confuzzled*)
    There are loads more,but Yibber doesn't seem to have the attention span to say it.

Please..for the sake of the children.(And ybur_angel and Random Plushie and Alter Ego and fls4eva)

DON'T CLOSE THE RP!!!
    *sniffle*

Pwhee...that was a fun rant!

So,please....gah..sorry Bluesy for not mentioning you in the first place.But really...we all are very sincere when we say..

WE LOVE THIS RP!!!XD

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    OCC: Please... You can't close down this RP... This is meh life.. Without this, It's no point living.. Role-playing has become an everyday thing for meh... Please... wonderful mods and admins... Don't close this thread down... You all can see the hard work we've put into this role-play... We know that Tsukasa is wrong in the first place to create such a thread without asking permission... But maybe he did that cause he wanted "Alphimega Quest" to be well-known to all by some other people... Maybe asking for permission slipped off his mind, we can't blame him for being too ambitious to make Alphimega Quest more well-known to remember to ask for a permission.. That might not be his intention... but at least, we know that he must have his own reasons for his actions..

Pardon meh if you think I'm sprouting nonsense, cause actually I'm not even sure what I'm saying...

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Bleh...the RP was stolen..the owner hasn't posted in months, I am actually surprised it made it this far. But I still support it 200%. Yeah, good luck with the RP, and if everything falls down I'll be here if any of you guys need help getting back up. ^_^

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    ash jr., I do hope you're joking. This RP is on the 74th page (Ergo, far too late for anyone to join) and on top of that, its legality just so happens to be in question. So yes, it's too late to join in all respects.

CharMz, thanks for the support. It means a lot to all of us concerned. ^^ Well, we'll just have to see what happens.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years

-_-

What the heck is that supposed to be?

Newsflash;

1. This RP is on hold until we get a clear from Bluesy on the plot.

2. Your sign-up is completely wrong in every possible way.

3. We aren't accepting any sign-ups anyway.

Quite frankly, that looks like spam. If I see one more post like that from you I'll just have to report you. (I'm sorely tempted to do it already) <_< We're having a bad time enough with this RP's condition without all kinds of wisearses and clueless people clogging up the thread with meaningless posts thank-you-very-much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back