• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Altered Pokemon

Years
    What would your reaction be if you played a fangame and you catch some horrid creature which resembles Caterpie only to find out that it actually does evolve into Kakuna and eventually Beedrill, but its called Waspear instead? xD

Altered Pokemon

I have this issue where I really like to alter pokemon and come up with new names for them. But Im not very talented as an artist and sometimes i just really like how one particular pokemon looks like and its name, like the example. Im that one guy who actually likes Kakuna xD But dont like Weedle.

I should most likely keep things consistent by either changing everything or nothing but i also like the idea of confusing the hell out of players xD Thoughts?

Last edited:
    Back