• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Altering trainer appearance

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I just recently beat the elite four and I'm going to start battling people online using the DS's wi-fi connection. My question is this, currently my trainer looks like a school boy. Could someone tell me all the locations where I can find someone who can change my trainers appearance?

Thank you.

Zebinia

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I just recently beat the elite four and I'm going to start battling people online using the DS's wi-fi connection. My question is this, currently my trainer looks like a school boy. Could someone tell me all the locations where I can find someone who can change my trainers appearance?

Thank you.

Zebinia

Actually, the "appearance" of you only changes in the Union Room. On WiFi, you appear as the normal character.

But either way, if my memory is correct, talk to the girl in the PokeCentre at Oreburgh City. You'll be able to change your Union Room appearance based on some sort of calculation of your ID number.

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I thought what you looked liked was determined on how many stars you have on your trainer card.

By the way, my appearence is an Ace Trainer. :P

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008

Thank you.

Zebinia

I think you can use an Action Replay to change your appearance in the game itself, other then that there's no other way I can think of =o

Xaivier

You trust me with a title?
    Years
    The person who changes your appearance (I can't remember who or where) generates a list of appearances you can take on over wi-fi by a combination of your gender and your ID number. There are 5 sets, if memory serves me =x, and if you are male, only one does not have the ace trainer appearance. There are a lot of variations, such as a psychic, or a fighter for instance.

Budgie

Life is music, play it louder!
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2008
    Only in Union room, though sadly thoses looks arn't the greatest ether..

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
    There is a cheat that i've heard about once that changes trainer appearence. It doesn't work on my Pearl version though... it might work for Diamond

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Actually, the "appearance" of you only changes in the Union Room. On WiFi, you appear as the normal character.

But either way, if my memory is correct, talk to the girl in the PokeCentre at Oreburgh City. You'll be able to change your Union Room appearance based on some sort of calculation of your ID number.

Wow, I just did it, and changed into a psychic. I never knew that..:\

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    hmmmm u could pokesav it.....im very sure its also based on points ingame im a psychic btw says my friends

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    you can only change what you look like in the UNION ROOM, no where else, not the level of ur pokemon, not how many stars are on your trainer card, simply talk to the girl in the Poke' Center in Orebourgh.

A mod can close this

Back