• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alternate Color Pokémon Cards

Years
  • Discuss the "shiny" Pokémon cards here!
    This includes the cards that appeared with alternate coloration, but no notification of it, the Pokémon Star Cards, and the new SH Cards ranging from Stormfront on.
    I have not gotten any, but hope to pull myself a Regi Star, Stormfront SH, Platinum SH, or Latias/Rayquaza Star.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I only have Shining Raichu, Shining Charizard, and Mew Star. I pulled the Raichu and Mew from boosters myself.
    Charizard I bought from a friend who needed some money (had he not been needing the money, I most likely wouldn't have bought it).

I used to have a Shining Gyarados, but I sold it for $10. '~'

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Shiny Latios is real, but the shiny Absol & Venusaur cards haven't been made. Either he has fake cards OR they are Pokemon ex or holographic cards (since some people refer to holographic cards as "shiny").

Years
  • Really?
    I'm not seeing it anywhere...
    Feel free to post ANY shiny card pictures people!
    EDIT: Found it, PokeOrder obviously didn't have it or something, cause I looked, and only saw Latias and Rayquaza Star.

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    I at the moment only own the Shining Gyarados my friend "gave" (with 5 dollars) as well as a Reverse Holo Entei, Pidgeot and several other cards.
    So Shining Gyarados is my only non-normal card. Yet to pull anything lucky in Stormfront, and never really got any EX cards when they were hot off the press, so no Stars.

Back