• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Am I a bad person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aikochan

Sexy Trainer Aiko
Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    Well how about your morales do you have them still. Do you think cheating is ok do you enjoy the game to catch your pokemon through a cheat? are you fine with any that breed from these pokemon they are hacked? if you are fine with all that well you have your morales and that is all you have

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
  • Eh?

> Oui vous êtes une mauvaise personne.
    > Ja bent u een slechte persoon.
    > Ja sind Sie eine schlechte Person.
    > Sì siete una persona difettosa.
    > はい悪人である。
    > Да вы плохая персона.
    > Usted es sí una mala persona.

YES YOU ARE A BAD PERSON.
    (What a pointless thread, someone close it THANK YOU)

:16: =/

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    I Used action replay to beat the game and catch pokemon but i don't trade them without letting people know.

No.

It's a game that you bought, therefore you can do whatever the hell you like with it. Don't let these idiots guilt trip into thinking cheating is bad and should be stopped at all costs. If they don't want to cheat, fine. They need to stop telling people what they can and can't do.

For everyone else. Please, do you actually give a damn what someone else does in their game? If so, you should probably be re-evaluating your life.

IT DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL! Unless, maybe you were trading them. But you weren't so.. :)

Years
  • I could give two shots less about what someone does in their own game, it's just the fact that they didn't earn what they're claiming to have done.

What the hell's the point in taking pride in something that you didn't do??

YOU didn't beat the game.

YOU didn't find and catch those Pokémon.

YOU are not the one with the skill.

Your cheats, however, are all of the above.

I'd say that you should restart and earn your status, because otherwise, you're one of those scum that I really don't like having to associate with a Pokémon fan...

Using Action Replay is fine, doing all that junk is fine, but please, have some dignity and actually earn the parts of the game that you should be doing on your own at your own power and such; game enhancers just show how much skill you lack.

Did you feel proud that you beat the Elite 4 with your cheats on??

Imagine how proud you'd feel if you didn't have those cheats on, knowing that you did it, that it was your own skills that got you where you were, not a cheat device.

Aikochan

Sexy Trainer Aiko
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    I never said he was bad for cheating or enhancing the game i simply questioned if they were ok with him and his own morale code because in the end all we all have is our own set of morales

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back