• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Am I Bugging You?- Bug Type Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    stereotypical views of bugs. Weak and can easily be crushed by others. Of course, that was the view at first, since what? Few good Bug types existed in the first gen. Truth is, that view was already changed when Heracross and Forretress entered the arena.

Yeah, too bad people do that... That's why I love watching Haydunn beat the crap outta other people with his Pinsir. When he still did WiFi-battles! Like my friend when I said to him that I was gonna do an Ultimate Bug Challenge. He scoffed and was like: "Yeah right, you'll be crushed like the bug you are!"
    Do you guys know how satisfying it felt to send him a screenshot of when I beat Yellow using only Bug-types? Which reminds me... I have to complete that challenge... O_o'

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Yeah, too bad people do that... That's why I love watching Haydunn beat the crap outta other people with his Pinsir. When he still did WiFi-battles! Like my friend when I said to him that I was gonna do an Ultimate Bug Challenge. He scoffed and was like: "Yeah right, you'll be crushed like the bug you are!"
    Do you guys know how satisfying it felt to send him a screenshot of when I beat Yellow using only Bug-types? Which reminds me... I have to complete that challenge... O_o'

Hear hear. Also doing an ultimate monotype challenge with Bug. currently in HG now, with 12 badges under my belt. I am so proud with my compoundeyes- Sleep Powder Butterfree.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I don't have any idea at all and I think we should wait for the group leader or either a moderator to start a new topic unless given permission by the owner. :3

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Well, it has gone inactive...what about:

Which Bug Type would you take for "show and tell"? It randomely pops up, but to be honest, be creative or something....

miltankRancher

Years
    Hello guys. This is my Scizor named Judge.

-Am I Bugging You?- Bug Type Fanclub

He helped me a lot during my Pokemon League challenge with a Swords Dance boosted Bullet Punch.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Which Bug Type would you take for "show and tell"? It randomely pops up, but to be honest, be creative or something....

Spinirak! Imagine how much fun you could have showing off its faces and making it spin webs around people! ;D But it's incredibly cute and cool at the same time in my mind. :3

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I think I killed the group acitivity. :cer_tongue:

Well, I would prefer to take an Escavalier for the sole purpose of astonishing them. They would be at awe at my bug who looks as if they came right out of the palace knights. Looks pretty awesome too.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022

I would definitely bring my pink Butterfree.
    It's super cute and has beautiful colors/attacks. ^_^ <3
    She'd be really popular.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    But it is too small! I think I might crush it in my feet.

DON'T GO NEAR MY SPINIRAK ;o; Hmm, I wonder how big it actually is o.o I imagined its kinda human head size? But maybe not o.o It has to be bigger than Joltik though? I'm going to find out!

miltankRancher

Years
    I think I killed the group acitivity. :cer_tongue:

Well, I would prefer to take an Escavalier for the sole purpose of astonishing them. They would be at awe at my bug who looks as if they came right out of the palace knights. Looks pretty awesome too.

and accelgor will finish what you started, by disappearing rather ninja-like.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    Aw I wish I had a Joltik IRL, but alas, I do not. That makes me mad, if I had a Joltik I'd snuggle it to death like a... Plushie... Okay, I just got the BEST idea ever! xD

Nah, I'm not too sure 'bout that. Accelgor is like all ninja and stuff, but Escavalier is just A FREAKING BEAST.

miltankRancher

Years
    Aw I wish I had a Joltik IRL, but alas, I do not. That makes me mad, if I had a Joltik I'd snuggle it to death like a... Plushie... Okay, I just got the BEST idea ever! xD

Nah, I'm not too sure 'bout that. Accelgor is like all ninja and stuff, but Escavalier is just A FREAKING BEAST.

you will squish Joltik, considering his size!

I don;t know why people like Escavalier better. the design kin of not appeals to me. Meanwhile, Accelgor is awesome.

Maybe I never had the chance to use any of it though.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    you will squish Joltik, considering his size!

I don;t know why people like Escavalier better. the design kin of not appeals to me. Meanwhile, Accelgor is awesome.

Maybe I never had the chance to use any of it though.

One does not simply SQUISH a Joltik.

I like it because of it's attack, I mean 135? That's insane! But Accelgor IS fast as S*** so, I guess it's a preference-choice? I like 'em both anyway so...

Well maybe you should try ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back