• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AM New! Hello!

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    HELLOOOOO!!!!!
    Everyone , me and my ZAPDOS give you our uttermost respect.
    AM New! Hello!
    :t145::t145::t145::t145:

Years
  • Zapdos is cool, but I like Articuno better hahaha. Anyways, it's nice to meet you Chrono!

As the others have said, we have lots of topics across so many boards on this forum, and it's not even limited to just Pokemon. We have stuff like ROM hacks, roleplaying, fanfiction, art, fanclubs, games and even just plain old chit-chat. Do look around and see if there's something you like because there's sure to be something for you!

I hope you have a nice day and if you want someone to talk to, feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile or catch me in one of the threads. Cheers and enjoy your stay Chrono!

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
  • Hello, Welcome to PC!

I think Articuno is better than Zapados :D

I hope you wil be active. There are nice and friendly people .

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Zapdos, huh? I remember how tough it was to try catching one in Pokemon Yellow, baw. Still the challenge was worth it! It was a big help in Pokemon Blue, as it got rid of Lorelei's pokemon quite effectively! Welcome to The PokéCommunity Forums, btw! Great to have ya'. c:

Hope to see you around! I look forward to seeing your contributions~ If you ever want to chat or need assistance of any kind, feel free to poke me! Have a great week~ <33

Years
  • Heya Chrono! Welcome to PC. [: Zapdos is precious to me, it always helped soo much with defeating the E4 in R/B/Y and FR/LG. Made going through things tons easier. Hope you'll have an amazing time here and feel free to let us know more about yourself if you're interested! Cheers~

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    Why thanks everyone! sure this feels both heavenly and homely.

So can anyone please tell me how to add a picture to my profile?! Know this sounds stupid but .....Please,!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Why thanks everyone! sure this feels both heavenly and homely.

So can anyone please tell me how to add a picture to my profile?! Know this sounds stupid but .....Please,!!

Hey! So, you go to your UserCP, and on the side with all the links, you click on 'Edit Profile Picture'. And there you can upload one from your computer, or if you have a user link to one, you ca slap it on there. I provided you a link to the link where you can edit your profile picture, just in case you need a short cut. ;D

Back