• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: AMA: Ash Ketchum!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Pokemon-I-Choose-You-1-600x338.png

Hello there! Welcome! This thread's pretty simple. All you have to do is ask a question, addressed to Ash Ketchum, and he will give you a response! However, please keep this in mind for your questions: Do not ask anything inappropriate! Otherwise, you won't receive a response.

If you keep checking back on this thread, you might even also run into a friendly companion of his as well. ;)

So then! Got a question for Ash? Ask away!​

Last edited:

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • We currently know that your party is not full yet, do you plan on catching another alolan pokemon before the league or do you plan on having one return to participate and speaking of the league, do you have high hopes for winning the Alola League?

Reading Blade

Why haven't you called Serena yet, Your not cheating on her are you?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ( quick note that I only have BW!Ash icons right now but consider all Ash responses in the correct era!)

We currently know that your party is not full yet, do you plan on catching another alolan pokemon before the league or do you plan on having one return to participate and speaking of the league, do you have high hopes for winning the Alola League?

I dunno! I haven't really thought 'bout it! I think it'd be great we had another Pokemon from Alola on our team for the Pokemon League but until Professor Kukui finished with th' league we won't know! But I think we can win this league if we tried. We were really close in the Kalos league! But even if we don't win we gotta make it the best first league for the Professor. He'll be counting on us!

Why haven't you called Serena yet, Your not cheating on her are you?

Well, I wish I had a way ta call Serena or any of my other friends! I haven't heard from any of 'em since we went on our separate journeys after all! But I don't really get what ya are sayin' I mean ... how can we be cheatin' if we're not even battlin' or competing in anything! And if we were Pikachu and I would be tryin' ta win fair and square!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What are some things that make you feel nostalgic?

Things that make me nostalgic? Seein' Pokemon that remind me of the Pokemon that I used ta journey with. A lotta o' em are back at Professor Oak's lab, but some o' em aren't and I'm gonna miss them and hope that one day I'll be able ta see 'em again. Whenever I see a Pokemon like that I'm always reminded of the battles we've faced and the fun times we've all had together. Sometimes I'll also see Pokemon or things that remind me of my old friends, ta. Even some o' my old Rivals like Gary, or Paul! And whenever I'm nostalgic I like talkin' ta Pikachu or someone else about it.

And that time when I was campin' with Brock and Misty that night? That brought up a lot of nostalgic memories for sure too! There's a lotta things ta be nostalgic about after travelin' for so long!

Which travelling companion do you miss the most?

I reaally miss Brock's and Cilan's and Clemont's cooking! They're all great cooks! But I also really miss Misty, and May, and Dawn, and Iris, and Serena. Bonnie and Max too! Actually I don't think there is one that I miss the most of anythin'! If I gotta pick then ... I'd have ta say any of 'em that aren't Brock and Misty 'cause I saw them most recently... but besides that I really can't choose! I hope they're all doing good on their journeys and maybe one day we'll see 'em again!

Tell us about one of your absolute favorite battles of all time!

Oh man, I've has a lotta really good battles! But if I gotta choose one I think my last battle with Paul is still one o' my favorites! Not only was that one really intense my team and I were finally able ta defeat him after all that time! We trained really hard for that moment and we were able to finally be on top! Every moment of that battle was intense was beginning to the very end with Electivire and Infernape took each other on! But even before that Buizel, Torterra, Glizcor, Staraptor, and of course Pikachu all did their very best in that battle! It was because of every single one o' them that we were able ta win against him! Even though I've had a lotta intense matches against opponents like the gym leaders I've fought, Sawyer, Cameron, even Alain I think the battle with Paul has got ta be one of my favorites! I hope one day we'll be able to see him and battle him again and see how much stronger he's gotten since then! That battle could be even more intense than the last one we had but we beat him before we'll beat him again, right buddy?

Pika!

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • How do you feel about all Pokemon you have released?Like Butterfree,Greninja,Pidgeot?

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    I'm officer jenny and can u stop blasting team rocket away its making my job harder because i can't arrest them quick enough

Back