• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amaguq's Final Trade Thread

\\Ceiran//

up to my neck in piplups!
    Years
    she's only nine, will turn ten on st. valentine's day, IF she makes it till thursday...
    and yeah it still plays, but the power/charging LEDs are gone, and i can see the circuitboards in the hole, so im not too keen on using it ATM...

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    EDIT: Nevermind, I'll go ahead and Add you're FC, but the Hitmonlee is on LG and I can't migrate for a few hours, maybe 6-8 EST time. Sorry. =\
    That's quite all right. I have too many Pokemon to breed, I'll be busy till then. ^_^

she's only nine, will turn ten on st. valentine's day, IF she makes it till thursday...
    and yeah it still plays, but the power/charging LEDs are gone, and i can see the circuitboards in the hole, so im not too keen on using it ATM...
    LOL!! I hope it doesn't blow up on you or something...(jk)

Abyss

:)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2008
    Tell me when you're ready to trade my Hitmonlee for Totodile.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I'll give u a kabuto for ur magby?

I don't need Kabuto anymore. Are there any others you have?

can we just do the trade now? i'm okay with egg form

Hold on. I am not that fast. I have other orders to fill.

Tell me when you're ready to trade my Hitmonlee for Totodile.
    I am ready now. What time can you be on tonight? Or tomorrow?

Ok I am ready to trade. Ill just meet you on there in about 10 minutes or so.
    Hold on for like a half an hour? I have like five others to breed first.

SHOP CLOSED
    - I'm going to finish filling these orders then it will be opened. PM orders if you hate
    waiting, but don't expect them filled until Thursday -

Years
    I can breed a Kabuto for you (I have a Kabutops if you're interested,) I can get you a dusk stone and or a Kings rock.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I can breed a Kabuto for you (I have a Kabutops if you're interested,) I can get you a dusk stone and or a Kings rock.
    There's no need. I could use the Dusk Stone, though. What would you like?

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Shop Opened
    I have finished most of the orders and have re-opened the thread. I updated my wants list, and took off all of the legendaries. I just need to see them, so if you'd be so kind to let me trade so I can just see it.

EDIT:

Shop Closed

Now that I have Platinum and have started my Pearl game since opening this thread, I am closing this shop until I have time to go through my games and find out what I have and don't have. 'Til then, I'll be lurking the Quick Trade Thread. Cya!

Last edited:
    Back