• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amateur Writer and Breeder

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Hey there folks! I've just recently gotten back into playing the Pokemon games (picked up Y and Alpha Sapphire) and writing again. Right now I'm working on the finishing touches of the team I plan to use against my friends. I'm also in the process of writing a fic about a two person team of ghost Pokemon hunters working for a shadow organization focused on defending humanity against the soul destroying properties of ghost Pokemon, and return Pokemon and lost souls to the world of spirits.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Welcome whtwlf! Good luck with your team and fanfic. I hope it goes well and if you're interested you can post it here on the forums and show us! Hope you have fun and make lots of friends! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I plan on posting the first chapter here pretty soon. I keep getting an error saying I can't post links until I've made three posts, but I reckon it's just a bug as there's no links in the fic.

Bay

Years
    Oh, hi! I'm the fanfic moderator here and I look forward to seeing your story posted! Sounds very interesting. ;) If there's something you're unsure of, don't hesistate to ask!

Happy you've decided to post in the writing forum. [; It would be lovely to see more story activity there, mine aren't ready for posting yet and I don't know when they will be but hopefully sometime soon. Sounds like you have a pretty good idea planned!

Welcome, Wolf, and be sure to stick around. The more the better! I'm sure you'll have a lot to contribute, especially now that you've started catching up with the franchise again. :D

Back