• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amazing RiceMenPT's Shiny Flawless Events & DW Trade Thread

Years
  • Hi there , my first trade thread was a complete disaster so I hooe this one dont go the same way . Lets start w/ Rules .

Rules :
    The obvious ones (dont spam insult bla bla)
    Dont offer me Pokecheck Ribbon pkmns or Hacks!
    I dont want regular pkmn so just offer me Shinies .

You can now start offering
    (still missing events)

Heres What I Have :

Lets start w/ DW♀ :
    Spoiler:

Special DW ♀ : (double price)
    Spoiler:

Regular Shinies -
    (almost are T , those who are UT ill notice)
    Spoiler:

Shiny Legends -
    Spoiler:

Shiny Flawless :
    (almost UT/flawless i think , those who are T/near flawless will be noticed
    Spoiler:

My Wants :
    Other dw females I dont have
    Other Shiny Flawless Shinies I dont have .
    Events I dont have .
    & those type of things .

THE SHOP IS FINALLY OPEN !

Last edited:

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    I am offering a Shiny Flawless Japanese Snorunt or Bastidon or EV'd shiny Deoxys -Modest, EV'd shiny Forretress and others. I also like DW Scyther and Lapras. I can offer Near Flawless shiny Eevee and it's evolutions, Flawless shiny Bagon, and many more. Lemme know what you like and if you want me to offer more thingz.

Years
  • CMT for the flawless Lapras, Gligar, Chimchar, and Karrablast please :D

Didnt saw anything I like sorry :/

I am offering a Shiny Flawless Japanese Snorunt or Bastidon or EV'd shiny Deoxys -Modest, EV'd shiny Forretress and others. I also like DW Scyther and Lapras. I can offer Near Flawless shiny Eevee and it's evolutions, Flawless shiny Bagon, and many more. Lemme know what you like and if you want me to offer more thingz.

Im Only interested in your Snorunt gimme his details (lvl & nature).

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Level 100 Lax, nature and it's also Ev'd in every stat. I can also offer Level 34 EV'd Jolly Shiny Staraptor, Shiny Flawless Golurk, Shiny Flawless Garchomp

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    What about a Flawless shiny Tirtuoga? Well not 31 IV's in Special Attck but, Tirtuogas special attack sucks so no one uses it for Special attack.

Years
  • Throw somethin else to fill the DW abbility of mine & we got a deal :)
    Your Shiny near Flawless Tirtouga + (maybe 1 ut random shiny) for my scyther or lapras?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    i am interested in your shiny axew, but the only shinies i have are a typhlosion and a rayquaza.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    How about just Tirtuoga for Deino since you said that you had a Flawless Shiny Scraggy but, you gave me a near flawless one before you mad your shop. I'll give you a DW Eevee with IV's of x/31/31/31/31/x and a UT Shiny Minccino and vanillite for your shiny DW Lapras and Scyther

So do you want the trade to be:

Tirtoga for Deino
    DW Eevee, Minccino UT, and Vanillite UT for DW UT Scyther and Lapras

Do we have a trade?

How about just Tirtuoga for Deino since you said that you had a Flawless Shiny Scraggy but, you gave me a near flawless one before you mad your shop. I'll give you a DW Eevee with IV's of x/31/31/31/31/x and a UT Shiny Minccino and vanillite for your shiny DW Lapras and Scyther

So do you want the trade to be:

Tirtoga for Deino
    DW Eevee, Minccino UT, and Vanillite UT for DW UT Scyther and Lapras

Do we have a trade?

Actually since I don't like the shiny Flawless Zorua because I was Stupid and I thought that Sucker Punch was a special attack. So Can I trade back Zorua for Deino?

Last edited:
    Back