• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amazing, yet Scary

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    dude i tried it like 20 times and it was right every time(i got my mom to do it and it freaked her out) but how i don't see how that works? i have no mic in my comp.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Scare you? It's on a computer screen! Sure, it's just gonna send radioactive brain altering waves through some secret device that the creator put in your computer when you where sleeping last night... Bleh, theres always logic to these kinda games/tricks. Remember the one with the cards, and it tells you to pick one, and then they flip over and back again and it's gone? Every card changed. It took some people 2 hours to work it out <-- thats pure stupidity.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    It didn't fool me for one second. Why? Because, it's kinda odd why you have to do a simple math problem to read your mind. Also I did 2 problems to see if they both would give the same answer, and they both did so... :p

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I know it was, I?m a bit more logical than that. More like creepy I suppose. =\

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
    Years
    Umm... It works like this...

Most PPL when they r concentrating on the # keep their mouse near it. So it sees that the mouse is near it, and says "THIS SYMBOL!". Easy.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Um.. do you ever read the posts above you? I think you'll find it helpful when wanting to post in a thread.

Theres always a set of numbers that will be the answer. They all have the same symbol, and that changes everytime you restart it...

Back