• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amazon Exclusive Steelbook Double Pack Listed

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    A little late, but I'm really looking forward to this! Surprised no one else is—the steelbook looks gorgeous. <33 Gonna be picking up my own for sure.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I preordered both games at Gamestop and this is only about 10 dollars more then that.

I personally don't really care about a special case.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2017
    It looks really pretty but for $70-90? That seems like a bit of a stretch to ask for, for what amounts for a really fancy case. I can understand and possibly go for it if it was like $20-30 maybe, but this is a bit too much for me.

You do realize that this comes with both games right? One 3DS game is usually 40... So two new games would be 80 then add ten for the fact it's a steel case.

Back