• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Amazon *refuses* to ship out my game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • I have waited the ENTIRE DAY and still have NOT gotten a shipping confirmation from Amazon on my Pokémon X game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazon HAS shipped out on Saturday and even on Sunday when games were released on those day before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reshiram movie and Pokémon Black 2 were BOTH Sunday releases and I GOT A SHIPPING CONFIRMATION WHEN I WOKE UP ON THAT DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! business hours are OVER for Amazon AND NO SHIPPING CONFIRMATION RECEIVED!!!!!!!!!! STILL IN 'ORDERED' STATUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZON RESUSES TO GIVE ME MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO??????????????????????????????????????????????

lealvenom

A Bearded PKMN Trainer.
    Years
  • Sorry to hear that dude, it's not too late to cancel you're order and order with a different online retailer.. Or just get it on eshop! :)

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • I'd feel like a right chump if I was you.
    Maybe just wait a while it's not a race.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • ...Chill.

It takes time for them to send out the shipping confirmation, and tracking number. Sometimes the confirmation and tracking info gets out the same day, sometime it takes a while. I've had a lot of items marked as shipped. but not immediately receiving confirmation or tracking for. And for those I did, a lot of the times the tracking number wasn't active yet.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • There's been a couple of delays in regards to shipping the games with Amazon, unfortunately you'll just have to wait. I'll lock this thread since this isn't really a topic relating to the games, rather an issue.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back