• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ambitions

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
  • To get a beautiful wife and laugh at some people I didn't like about how much more successful I am compared to them at my future high school reunion.

Years
  • In the short term, I need to be ambitious in getting a job so that I can earn my own money and not have to ask my parents for money when I need it. In the long term, I need to be ambitious towards graduating college and getting a job in my major, and building a family as well.

Southueki

Writer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    I want to finish my college degree and get a nice job so I can get my own house, get a better car, etc
    I also want to have a family eventually, write a book, and keep lifting until I reach the body type I want

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Short-term, I plan on finishing my Bachelor's degree and getting my teaching certification so I can teach high school.

Long-term, well, I've already got the husband but we do plan on having kids 6-7 years down the line.
    As far as pets go, I'd like to own a horse again sometime in the future, as well as have cats/dogs. Still having a hard enough time trying to convince my husband that we should get a kitten though, so that might be a ways away. :P

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Move to Japan and teach English. That's been my goal since about two years ago and I feel quite set on it.. since I'm graduating college, I'm getting quite close. :D
    That's a great ambition and no offense but I don't know why I fell off my bed while laughing after I read that...............

I want to go on a date with a girl I like.
    I want to get into the best college we have here for studying Chemistry and get a masters degree in it.
    Pretty much all right now...........

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • First and foremost. Becoming a magical girl. c: I'm just kidding.

Mainly, I want to amass a good amount of money that I could retire off of, then tend to my kids...or, maybe I'll have children during my work time. Just 1 or 2 though...I can't handle 3 or more in 1 house ;~;

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I want to graduate high school and don't really want to go to college but am going anyway. I want to get back into the professional smash bros scene one day and g to tournaments with my roommate every weekend. When I'm not going to tournaments on the weekend I'll be partying ofc. After college, I want to serve with the Peace corps for a few years, maybe go to graduate school and have a family and kids. I honestly don't know what will be ahead in my life. I want to travel the world one day, ad give back. I've already see so much, ad have faced a lot of good and bad things. I want to help.

I want to visit my friend in Frankfurt Germany this summer. Then I'll be traveling the U.S. and spending a week at this camp with my friends. Then I'll be visiting my home country in SA. :)

Nneuroxin

Shall Mote It Be!
    Years
  • I'm not really sure of my future, I don't have any plans for it at the moment. I just kind of go with the flow.
    I would like to get married I think, I don't know about having kids. I used to be completely against the idea of having kids but I'm not too sure anymore. I don't know about a job ether, I'm not really good at anything and not in a good mental state to work at the moment. However, I do plan to have cats. and a lot of them

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I want a job (finding a first job is feeling impossible so far. Nobody wants you when you lack experience) and then eventually I want to move out of my parents' house. Preferably I'd want to bring my dog but then practically no one likes to rent out places to people with large dogs?? Grr. If not that, I'd like to travel around the country a bit. Sounds like fun to me.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • What ambitions do you have for the future?
    Do you want a husband/wife? Kids? A job? A pet?

Post whatever you hope to achieve in your lifetime :)

-Wife
    -1 Kid(Female)
    -Have a pure breed wild wolf as a pet
    -Stay a Pokemon Master for my entire life!

Years
  • Career wise, I would like to work in a comfortable environment, preferably either for a small business/company or a bank. Relationship wise, I've always dreamed of having a husband (pretty much the only typical girl attribution that applies to me XD) Probably with a couple kids and a dog! :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Let's see here:
    Get into a good-ish college. IITs are ~almost~ out of the picture. TOO DAMN DIFFICULT, ****.
    Graduate with a B.Tech in computer science with good scores/grades.
    Maybe a post graduation degree as well. Preferably have my company sponsor it and me doing it at a world renowned university.
    Get a well paying job.
    Buy tons of manga. And anime merchandize.
    Buy a plot of land. And build multiple houses. I need my property. Future investment.
    Save up money for a good few years while studying game development side by side. When I have quite enough, get into game development scene. Indie development in particular.
    Open up a video gaming company in India. Which would later expand on to make games being able to compete on the global level.
    And maybe enhance my art skills enough by the time I'm fifty to be able to release a completely hand-drawn piece of short anime series. With me doing everything myself. Apart from voicing female characters - which would be done by family. Something like what the creator of 5 centimeters per second did.

Oh, and most importantly, earn/possess enough money to fulfill any wish my parents or my kid wish of me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • First and foremost, I want to get my own place. I'm already setting some money aside and I'm hoping I'd have it sometime this year.

But long-term, I'm close to graduating college once more, that's the only important thing. There's not much to succeed in my current job right now other than to excel in my position.

Back