• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amelias Blinkie Shop ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
Oh, my gosh! They are so cute! =3

Colours I do: Dark blue

Text: Shadow of Ash

Text Colour: Purple

Flash Text Colour: Silver (If it's possible of course but if not then light blue will do just fine ^^)

Mini pictures: Stars

Note: I may be absent for several days but I will come by to pick it up. Thanks so much in advance ^_^

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Okay, i'll do all of yours, and then I wont do anymore till tommoro morning, feel free to still request though, they just wont be done till tommoro, its 1:30am here in england ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
For some reason it wont let me edit? It comes up with a "Busy" page, so Im sorry for the double post >.<

Tyx.gif

Im sorry I missed the -chan bit, it was to long and my animating program couldn't fit it in >.<

Edit: here you go Bakers Bulbasaur, the lettering went abit wrong, but its not noticable really, if its that annoying i'll do it again, I also made Bulbasuar blink at the end, hope you dont mind x
Bbblinkie.gif

Edit: Vampiric Angel as you're away for a few days, im going to do it tommoro Okay, I need some sleep ^_^

Last edited:

Lust

Ubersexual
Years
Colours I do: Red & Black

Text: Ivan

Text Colour: The opposite color of the block.

Flash Text Colour: Can I have an animation like your "Paranoid" one?

Mini pictures: Cards

Thank you!

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
Years
can i have one please:D thanks
Colours:red ,blue
Text: serpenter
Text Colour:black
Flash Text Colour: orange
Mini pictures: can it have flames underneath if it is possible?

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Okay, i'll do yours to, and I'll also fix somones that I did a letter wrong ;)

When it'll let me edit the first bit, I'll put the new form in.

Form.
Block Colour:
Text Colour:
Flash Text Colour:
Image running across the top:
Other images:
Anything else:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Can I have one saying Stevo x Shizuka please ^^

Block Colour: Red
Text Colour: Black
Flash Text Colour: Pink or white
Image running across the top: none

Other images: if possible could you put this centred behind it
Anything else: no

Thanks alot, take your time ^^. If you need anything clearing up about it just say ^^

Stevo-Kun

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
:\
Syblinkie3.gif

I edited it but its abit slow, I am sorry :\, it came out really bad, you can't really notice the mistake in the other one

Edit: I did yours now because your online, I wasn't to sure about the pokemon? I hope its okay..
Ssblinkie.gif

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Username said:
For some reason it wont let me edit? It comes up with a "Busy" page, so Im sorry for the double post >.<

Tyx.gif

Im sorry I missed the -chan bit, it was to long and my animating program couldn't fit it in >.<

Edit: here you go Bakers Bulbasaur, the lettering went abit wrong, but its not noticable really, if its that annoying i'll do it again, I also made Bulbasuar blink at the end, hope you dont mind x
Bbblinkie.gif

Edit: Vampiric Angel as you're away for a few days, im going to do it tommoro Okay, I need some sleep ^_^

WOW!

mine is really cool ^^

and thanks for making Bulbasaur Blink, very nice of you!
thanbks ahgain for dat one, im gonna use it when I have my other sog stuff complete

in the meantime could I have another one, but for another forum, is that ok with you?

if not den fine, but if so, den could it say

Baker
King Of Submissions​

with a capital at the beginning of each word.

*shows puppy dog eyes*

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Im glad you both like them ^_^, you don't have to pu made by me Serpenter I dont mind ^_^, Bakers Im just finishing of yours now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2018
Hey 'Melia! Another request xD

Text: PJN
Text Color: Black
Flash Color: Dark Green or just plain green
Cube color: Red

I'd really like this pic http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr357.png

emespr357.png

right next to it. But...I dont' know if you can do this but, can you make it be: Width 88 Height: 33 so that the Tropius head shows but some of its body gets cut off so I can use it as a site button. If you don't understand me, just IM me. Sorry ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back