• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

American Horror Story

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Expectations for season four, Freakshow?
    Sadly, it sounds like Jessica Lange won't be returning after Freak Show. Which is a shame, but at the same time I can understand how a show like AHS could be rough on an aging actor.

I have no doubt that there will be a veritable smorgasbord of fake and real "freaks". It's definitely going to have an interesting aspect of surrealism in that it may become difficult to determine what's real in the world of the show and what isn't. Many freak shows of the past were cons, so money will likely play a major role in the plot. The movie, Freaks, comes to mind as a possible inspiration for this season as well. But we will see what comes.

Back