• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen american idol?! what the heck?

Souless

What?
Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    His name was Norman because it's close to "Normal" which is the type he uses. Same thing with "(Rox)ane" who collects rock types.

Those are more like name-puns, rather than coincidences, because they were intended to have that name.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Gold and Silver were released way back in 2000 , American Idol's first season 2002. If dont believe me check it out on wikipedia.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    and its like b(rock) erika i think is a similar name to a type of flower ive heard of (mist)y is to do with water and falkner abit like falcon a kind of bird sabrina a witch so psychic lol theres loads of things though lol ive seen some people called bart homer and lisa all on routes i cant remeber but it was something stupid like 201,202, and 203 i swear its crazy shizzle

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Hahaha, that's a hilarious find, despite the fact that it couldn't have been a reference. ...Unless whoever chose the names felt an intimate and hugely coincidental connection with all of Randy, Simon and Paula's work separately before American Idol.

Back