• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

American Idol

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    What's Up Dawg? American Idol is one of the biggest reality TV shows on television nowadays. Do you watch it? I do. I really liked Fantasia since the start, but Diana is okay. Who do you want to win. It's tonight on FOX, I'm not sure what time though.

once again changing my ctachohrase, for good:

~Dazed and COnfused Dude!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Aaargh! Fantasia won >_< Well, I admit she was better than Diana, but still, I love to root for the underdog...(and this is what I get for it, constant disappointment :P )

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Yeah. Like last year, Clay was better than Ruben, but Ruben was cooler and more souful, and not just tyring to hit high notes. I'm glad the true Idol won this time, unlike in the first season, and sort of second season.

~Dazed and Confused Dude

###

fOUND oUT
    Years
    I think Diana was good, but not enough to be signed on the spot. Maybe with more practice over the years...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    umm...ya diana does have one she's supposed to be signed by the end of the week...i'm hearing that one of her songs was sabtoshed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya i know if you notced last night at the end you saw randy go up to her and he started to talk in her ear i knew something was going on...Well look's like she's going to be the new clay.

I just found out that one of the audition cites for AI4 is ancorage...who in the world is going to audition in alaska?!?!

Amazon is currently updating their databases. That is why everything seems to be messed up. Fantasia AND Diana's OLD singles that were posted these past few days have been removed and replaced with new versions that feature 3 songs each.

It IS confirmed Diana WILL release a single (through RCA), but it seems like she will release it a WEEK AFTER Fantasia. Dianas will include "Don't Cry Out Loud" although I am not sure if "I Believe/Dreams" will be included. And ofcorse, Fantasia will have her 2 singles AND "Summertime"

For all of us who have already preordered the old versions, either Amazon will cancel our order, OR all the orders will carry on to the new copy.

I think we need to give Amazon a few hours (or days?) to have them completly fix all the errors and give us the 100% correct information. Then we can see where our orders stand.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i thought fantasia had a major attitude problem... i didn't like her at all.
    i thought that latoya should have won. she's really much better than diana and fantasia.
    but my favorites from the start of the season were john peter, and matt

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    I don't like a lot of the contestants on American Idol for the sole reason that they don't have singing voices--they scream; and even Simon, the blunt British man that's famous for doing nothing but rudely criticize people, doesn't seem to know the difference between what's good and bad. What the heck does Simon know about singing? That's like having Ash Ketchum judge a beauty pageant instead of Brock--who we all know would be better for the job, lol. I can't stand Fantasia's voice and she's such a weird girl. In my opinion, I don't see her as being successful for too long. She has her fifteen minutes of fame going on Larry King and Jay Leno, but that's as much as she's going to get for publicity. Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken I think made it a lot more than Ruben Studdard--Clay didn't even win and he became more successful. It's nice to watch every once in a while and I love watching talent as much as the next guy, but it's all a bunch of malarkey if you ask me, lol...>_<

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    Huge AI fan am I. Have two AI websites. One for Diana and Clay, the "underdogs who end up selling more than the winners"

Diana shoulda won. As shoulda Clay. Ah well

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    blue said:
    umm...ya diana does have one she's supposed to be signed by the end of the week...i'm hearing that one of her songs was sabtoshed.

Yep. It twas. They changed the key of her last song, throwing her off

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I suppose it's the simple fact that she talked back to the judges sometimes while Diana and others didn't...I suppose that constitutes attitude on American idol *shrug*

Back