• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Im interested in the growlithe. What specifically would you like for it - one or both? I would prefer not to give up both, but I could make it work. I will be online tomorrow afternoon to trade.
    I'll do a Turtwig for the Growlithe. I should be around for parts of the afternoon, but I haven't quite decided what I'm doing today either.

Here's a list, but I may not be able to breed for IVs (which is why I'm not expecting any from your side either) since I got so much stuff to do.

Machop (F) | Ultra Ball

| Adamant | No Guard

Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Knock Off

Trapinch (F) | Nest Ball

| Jolly | Hyper Cutter

Bug Bite, Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Signal Beam

Larvesta (F) | Repeat Ball

| Bold/Timid | Flame Body

Endure, Magnet Rise, Morning Sun, Zen Headbutt

Aron (F) | Premiere Ball

| Impish | Sturdy

Curse, Endeavor, Stealth Rocks, Superpower

Bagon (F) | Great Ball

| Jolly | Sheer Force (HA)

Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Fire Fang, Endure

Sandile (F) | Luxury Ball

| Jolly | Moxie

Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Pursuit, Rock Climb

*Binacle (F) Luxury Ball

| Jolly | Tough Claws

Helping Hand, Switcheroo, Tickle, Water Sport

*Bunnelby (F) Luxury Ball

| Adamant/Jolly | Huge Power

Spikes, Defense Curl, Rollout

*Clauncher (F) Dive Ball

| Timid | Mega Launcher

Aqua Jet, Endure, Entrainment, Helping Hand

*Druddigon (F) Dusk Ball

| Adamant | Rough Skin/Sheer Force/Mold Breaker

Glare, Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang

*Gothita (F) Luxury Ball

| Modest | Shadow Tag

Dark Pulse, Heal Pulse, Mirror Coat
    I'll take a Gothita, Druddigon, Binacle, Larvesta, and Trapinch.

So I think I stopped breeding Revenge in my Starlies...looks like I swapped it for Double-Edge. If that's okay, I have a female one ready. I also have a Qwilfish, Gligar, and a Tynamo ready. I will have to breed the Feebas.

Years
  • K, I'm interested in:

EMs: Yawn, Sucker Punch, Superpower

Insomnia l Super Luck

Female Murky, Male Tepig. :) My shop/spreadsheet are in sig.

These two are ready. Let me know when you're available to trade.

Years
  • I'll do a Turtwig for the Growlithe. I should be around for parts of the afternoon, but I haven't quite decided what I'm doing today either.

So I think I stopped breeding Revenge in my Starlies...looks like I swapped it for Double-Edge. If that's okay, I have a female one ready. I also have a Qwilfish, Gligar, and a Tynamo ready. I will have to breed the Feebas.

Yeah I don't really mind that. I just realized I need to breed the Larvesta again too, so no rush!

Years
  • Yeah I don't really mind that. I just realized I need to breed the Larvesta again too, so no rush!

Im interested in the growlithe. What specifically would you like for it - one or both? I would prefer not to give up both, but I could make it work. I will be online tomorrow afternoon to trade.

Probably best if you look through the spreadsheet in my sig instead; store is currently under a hell of a lot of construction lol. But no rush, just lemme know.

I'm interested in your:

Dreamball Eevee ♀
    HA (If Possible)
    Nature (N/A)
    EMs (N/A)
    IVs (N/A)

Just trying to update everyone right now. Thief, you 'mons are ready. Entophy, let me know when you're available to trade and we can do that at anytime.

TaintedHeart and Hazjuro, I will be breeding today, so I will let you know when I'm finished.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Just trying to update everyone right now. Thief, you 'mons are ready. Entophy, let me know when you're available to trade and we can do that at anytime.

TaintedHeart and Hazjuro, I will be breeding today, so I will let you know when I'm finished.

My bad, been swamped with trades on Reddit/GameFaqs and forgot to check back here. Will breed the two you wanted in a few mins, sorry 'bout that.

Years
  • My bad, been swamped with trades on Reddit/GameFaqs and forgot to check back here. Will breed the two you wanted in a few mins, sorry 'bout that.

It's not a problem at all! I just know that the longer I wait to do something the greater the chance will be that I forget to do that thing.

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Interested in

Rotom, Lv1

Nature - Bold
    Ability - Levitate
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Astonish - Thunder Wave - Thunder Shock - Confuse Ray
    I have to offer

Aerodactyl Lvl 1 (Male/Female) Any 5IV Spread
    Most Natures/ Rock Head
    Wing Attack
    Supersonic
    Bite
    Scary Face

Or
    Machop Lvl 1 (Male/Female)
    Any 5IV Spread
    Most Natures/ No Guard
    Low Kick
    Leer
    Bullet Punch
    Ice Punch

Eastern Standard TimeZone

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Thanks so much. Ill be online to trade all day, so let me know when you're online.

EDIT: Due to some changes to the finalization of my team, I am now in desperate need of one of your bold rotoms. If you are alright in changing the trade so that I receive the rotom instead of the growlithe, that would be amazing. If you would like, I could throw in the 5 IV mudkip in addition to the turtwig for your trouble.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll do a Turtwig for the Growlithe. I should be around for parts of the afternoon, but I haven't quite decided what I'm doing today either.

Yeah, I can't get the Larvesta done anytime soon; busy with so many other things right now. You can scrap the Tynamo if you'd like. However everything else is ready, so PM me when you'd like to trade.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Could you trade me an HA Eevee?
    Yeah, sure. I saw your other message. I have tons of them from breeding so I really don't need anything special for one as long as you don't mind if it's a male.

Interested in

Rotom, Lv1

Nature - Bold
    Ability - Levitate
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Astonish - Thunder Wave - Thunder Shock - Confuse Ray
    I have to offer

Aerodactyl Lvl 1 (Male/Female) Any 5IV Spread
    Most Natures/ Rock Head
    Wing Attack
    Supersonic
    Bite
    Scary Face

Or
    Machop Lvl 1 (Male/Female)
    Any 5IV Spread
    Most Natures/ No Guard
    Low Kick
    Leer
    Bullet Punch
    Ice Punch

Eastern Standard TimeZone
    Sure thing. Guess I'd do a Jolly Aerodactyl with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread if that's not too much trouble.

Thanks so much. Ill be online to trade all day, so let me know when you're online.

EDIT: Due to some changes to the finalization of my team, I am now in desperate need of one of your bold rotoms. If you are alright in changing the trade so that I receive the rotom instead of the growlithe, that would be amazing. If you would like, I could throw in the 5 IV mudkip in addition to the turtwig for your trouble.
    I have to make sure I still have a couple of bold ones. If not, it's an easy breed once you have the right nature in the Rotoms. I'll let you know, though.

Edit: I have another Bold one. Lmk when you're available to trade.

Last edited:

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Yeah, sure. I saw your other message. I have tons of them from breeding so I really don't need anything special for one as long as you don't mind if it's a male.

Sure thing. Guess I'd do a Jolly Aerodactyl with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread if that's not too much trouble.

I have to make sure I still have a couple of bold ones. If not, it's an easy breed once you have the right nature in the Rotoms. I'll let you know, though.
    I have the requested pokemon, when can you trade?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015

Edit: I have another Bold one. Lmk when you're available to trade.

Great, so the 5 IV turtwig and adamant 5 IV mudkip for the bold rotom. Ill be available all of tomorrow afternoon. Ill send you a message when I log on.

Years
  • I have the requested pokemon, when can you trade?
    What's your availability today? I should be around for most of the evening.

Great, so the 5 IV turtwig and adamant 5 IV mudkip for the bold rotom. Ill be available all of tomorrow afternoon. Ill send you a message when I log on.
    Hopefully I can catch you tomorrow. I'll try to check periodically, but I'm going to be away for part of the day.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    What's your availability today? I should be around for most of the evening.

Hopefully I can catch you tomorrow. I'll try to check periodically, but I'm going to be away for part of the day.

I said tomorrow yesterday - I meant today if your available. Shoot me a PM when you log on.

EDIT: Thanks for the rotom!

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I'm very interested in your Moon ball Phanphy and Fast Ball Yanma,

If you can get them for me as females, then I will be very happy to trade you anything from my trade shop :) (link in sig)

Years
  • I'm very interested in your Moon ball Phanphy and Fast Ball Yanma,

If you can get them for me as females, then I will be very happy to trade you anything from my trade shop :) (link in sig)

I don't have a Moon Ball Phanpy listed. :P I have them available in a Heavy ball and Level ball. If the level ball one was what you wanted, then I should have both ready today. I would like your Safari ball Rhyhorn and the Friend ball Abra.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I don't have a Moon Ball Phanpy listed. :P I have them available in a Heavy ball and Level ball. If the level ball one was what you wanted, then I should have both ready today. I would like your Safari ball Rhyhorn and the Friend ball Abra.

Sorry! I meant Heavy Ball Phanphy and Fast Ball Yanma :s
    I have both those Pokemon ready for you! Whenever you're ready to trade :) !

Years
  • Sorry! I meant Heavy Ball Phanphy and Fast Ball Yanma :s
    I have both those Pokemon ready for you! Whenever you're ready to trade :) !

Okay. I didn't start breeding anything just because I wasn't sure what you wanted. :P I should have those ready by tomorrow.

Edit: You're Pokemon are ready. :) I should be around all day so let me know when you're online. And as an added bonus, I bred Ice Shard into the Phanpy.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back