• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Years
  • Please read over the rules as you can't post a link to your Youtube channel. Please only embed your videos.
    Just this once, I will change your first post because you have gained a cool point for LPing Amnesia! :D​

Years
  • As long as your are constantly swearing and using seriously crude language, then that is fine.

Obviously I will be checking the videos, so don't worry.​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Love this game. Been Playing their first games the penumbra series. I will defo be checking this one to see what to expect when I get round to it.

Greywyn

Ace
    Years
  • Episode 3. This is the boring episode where we start doubting the game's horror factor.

Episode 3:
    Spoiler:

Greywyn

Ace
    Years
  • Episode 4. This is the episode where my friend gets his turn at playing. Let's just say, he never plays again for the rest of the series, hahah.

Episode 4:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • You are cracking on well with this aren't you! :D

I haven't had a chance to watch all of them but this is bringing back some serious memories; I really want to replay it now!​

Greywyn

Ace
    Years
  • Sorry for not posting Episode 5, yesterday. I uploaded it, just forgot to post it here. So here are episodes 5 and 6. These two episodes are kind of meh, but the series picks up soon. I promise.

Episode 5:
    Spoiler:

Episode 6:
    Spoiler:

Greywyn

Ace
    Years
  • Episode 8. The series is slowly starting to pick up. Starting next episode, things really get interesting in terms of both commentary and gameplay.

Episode 8:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Your LP is making me chuckle. Some of the things you are doing is exactly what I did. With the start of the most recent video, just standing at the puzzle and randomly putting those objects in made me laugh so much!

Good work.​

Greywyn

Ace
    Years
  • Thanks Captain Fabio! I aimed to make the LP as entertaining as possible. I think it only gets better from here.
    Here is episode 9. My LP partner curses more than usual starting with this episode, so I apologize for that ahead of time. It's not overexcessive (it is not present throughout the entire video with every other word), but when it comes he kind of blurts out a lot. Maybe I'm just too worried about it, hahah.

Episode 9:
    Spoiler:

Back