• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ampharos' Starry Night!

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Ampharos' Starry Night. The newest edition to PokéCommunity's spectacular collection of styles! I must say this style went through 4 different variations, but I finally found that special one!

Features a combination of light/medium yellows with some brown thrown into the mixture! With just a touch of red! :D Hope you do enjoy. I worked my booty off!

Special thanks to Luke, Audy, Jake, Jeff, Semele, Cowrie, Erica and amongst others for their rude constructive criticism! :'D
    Not to forget Siggy for the fabulous Ampharos artwork!

Ampharos' Starry Night!

Switch to it:
    • Click [url-inline="index.php?styleid=113"]here[/url-inline] to change to Ampharos' Starry Night.
    • Click on the Quick Style Chooser at the bottom of the page to Ampharos' Starry Night from the menu.
    • Go into your [url-inline="usercp.php"]control panel[/url-inline]. Select Edit Options from the pane and look for Themes. Select Ampharos' Starry Night from the drop down list.

Years
    I've said it once and I'll say it again. It's a beautiful skin with such sweet touch of gold, I am quite impressed. What I liked the most, however, is your usage of Verdana instead of Tahoma, which has instantly drawn me into using it. Speaking of drawn, I love how you made use of that Ampharos I've drawn in the banner, the details are ever so pretty.

All in all, brilliant job. :D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Wow, this is deadly. All of the colours match and I love the pastel style you used. Great job and thanks for making it.

Totally switching it to my default now.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Gosh, this is pretty. :3

I like the moving Ampharos to show that a member is online. I love the colors you used on here.

@Neku_Sakuraba: I don't have that problem. Maybe it's your screen resolution or something? o3o

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I love the style of this newer Theme we have! ^^
    But I'm not sure I'm going to switch to Starry Night or not. ><
    I'm most likely still stay on Seeds of Platinum.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Gosh, this is pretty. :3

I like the moving Ampharos to show that a member is online. I love the colors you used on here.

@Neku_Sakuraba: I don't have that problem. Maybe it's your screen resolution or something? o3o

Yes,I agree with the moving Ampharos =]

Umm.. Well it only happens in this theme and not any others 0.o

-Neku

Years
    Yes,I agree with the moving Ampharos =]

Umm.. Well it only happens in this theme and not any others 0.o

-Neku

You're using a screen resolution lower than 1280x1024, aren't you? The creator of this layout didn't adjust the header to be compatible to lower resolutions. The combined width of both header images is 1217 px, which is probably the reason why you're having that problem.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    It's absolutely gorgeous, I love it.
    The colours all work together really well, and it's just attractive.
    Thank you~ :D

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Wow, this is amazing. I didn't think I'd like it as first, but obviously I do now xP

The banner is too big for the screen, but that's probably cuzza the screen resolution, which I don't feel like changing and getting used to it XD

Now you just need to finish that green one.

*inhale*

I feel like I'm being let in on a CIA or whatever secret XD

Don't worry, I won't tell...many.

<_<....>_>

Haha, cool, it matches my avvy too!

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Wow. o.o;;

Amazing theme. Definitely switching over for a while. Aha, I love the little Ampharos online/offline sprite. Thanks!

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    ...wow...
    Way to go, this skin is absolutely great! Especially the header.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Like I told you over MSN, I love this theme :D It's so pretty and.. awesome <3 Good job!

Back