• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An attemt at a tileset

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    hey every body i just made some fences

An attemt at a tileset

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    these are all tiles that will be in my game and so all the colors in the surroundings will match because they will all be custom

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Ditch the colors. I for one, will not play any game with colors like that. I also rather dislike the fence.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I redid the house's colors(roof+ main body) and I think that for the most part it is better. Look at how less the color is eye sorey and how much more it looks "real."

Pay attention to the blue in the roof.

An attemt at a tileset

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    yeah you are right but i pick from the colours i have i found the pallete you gave me so i will use that now

and dont ever take my stuff from now on i know it was only to tell me about color but i heard you when you said it the first time dont do it again ok

Last edited:

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Your tiles are looking pretty good. The new house i'd say is your best one. The door...its kinda small though...but anyway. You seem to be getting quiet a few tiles. may i suggest putting all of them that you have on your first post? Just an idea though.

-Reck

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    yeah i'll probably do that when i complete all of them

hey i have a new tile and this time in a new pallete

Big image
    An attemt at a tileset

in games image
    An attemt at a tileset

Years
    Okay, I don't have time for a full review, but I have to ask one thing... WTF are you doing resizing these? There is NO good reason to do that. At all.

I'm assuming these are pokemon style? If so, those doors are way too small. And in this newest house, I don't like the transition between the red part and the roof. Too sudden of a change with nothing between them.

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    well actually i saw a real house in my street that looked like this so i tried to make it and for the doors that is my weakest part what i am going to do now is make a set of doors separately and use specifically that in all tiles

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    yeah i do accept requests but i will also use what ever i make for you

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    An attemt at a tileset

- The door is too small for the "in-game" house. The size for the big one looks better for an "in-game" house.
    - The roof and the body don't really link together. I suggest making the roof bigger, or the body smaller.
    (Note: The roof - the brown part ; the body - the part with gray-ish pole-things.)
    - ...wait a tick, what is that extra row of horizontal stripes?

No offense, but did you copy and paste some of the parts...?

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    nope all fromv scratch and it not done thats not comple i dont have enough time to do it now so i will do it at night then rate it and about requests well if you want anything made everybody then you have to give me a pic of it

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Ummm...well the doors way to small...and is it just me or do the pillars contain absolutely no shading. This is a pokemon style tile...right? than the light should be coming from the upper-left corner. so a pillar should look like this...(this isn't your pillar so dont flame at me!)
    An attemt at a tileset

This is just a quick throuw together with defualt ms paint colors so i'm sorry if my pillar isn't pretty.:P

Do you see what your pillar lack now?

Best of luck creating tiles.

Overall it looks alright... 6/10

-Reck

Wait!
    Is it just me or...is your large image a different building than your small one... look closely and you'll see what i mean. If you don't see right off hand look where the door is above it...there's more space in the small pic. Anyway I'm done now.

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    yes i know about the whole large pic thing the tile is not complete i said that before too so the pillars are not shaded and the door well i was just playing around with both of them

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    i have not entirely completed it please every body just ignore the post with the big mansion until i tell you to rate the other stuff and remember this is my first time doing all of this stuff so its still pretty hard for me

Back