• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An experiment has escaped!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    E. Master said:
    You can find a pic. and www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/ and you can see what all the old pokemon look like in the new game! (and it shows all the shinys)

AN official pokemon website (pokemon-games.com) has said

"Next month we will have more info on how you can catch jirachifor your own"

YAY!!! SO....I can wait. and NO i am not OBSSESED With D.J OK?

"If life is a video game, show me the cheat mode.

Omuffinstar man

Fighting! Anti- Psychic!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    knives said:
    If your getting annoyed by me always saying things about Deoxys and Jerachi don't read on if not read on

When you get the last pokemon star go to prof. Birch and he tells you to travell on the space shutle talk to the captain when there and after a short while there will be a red alert saying that an experiment has escaped the captain will tell you to find and after some puzzle you will find DEOXYS!!!!!!!!!

No, I've gotten all Trainer stars(though the last one through use of the Action Replay as their is no 60th trainer as far as we can see) and no. you do NOT get Deoxys OR Jirachi. Ever.

Kairi said:
    Game Freak really made a mistake putting that white rock in. So many rumors and you can't try and tell them otherwise. >.<

knives said:
    hahahahah you all laughed....you all laughed huh?huh? mmmmmm?

i am right i am right i am always right! i caught jirachi!! hahahahahahha!
    lv50 too hahahahaha *still laughing*

Stop gloating. No you didn't. And don't talk to Kairi like that, she's one of the few people in this topic with sense enough to realize you're lying and spreading rumors. (Not meant to offend the people who believe)

Omuffinstar man

Fighting! Anti- Psychic!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    knives said:
    AN official pokemon website (pokemon-games.com) has said

"Next month we will have more info on how you can catch jirachifor your own"

YAY!!! SO....I can wait. and NO i am not OBSSESED With D.J OK?

"If life is a video game, show me the cheat mode.

I'm really sorry to double post, but this is too good to pass up.

If you've got Jirachi, why so excited for next month?

And your little quote "If Life is a video game, show me the cheat mode" really doesn't give me too much confidence otherwise.

Wynaut

Unown Master
    Years
  • Guys, STOP THE BASHING! If you know it's not true then you don't need to prove them wrong, you know you're right and that's all that matters, then there wouldn't be bashing. And next time, use Edit to edit instead of double posting

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    What are Jirachi's attacks? :surprised

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • jirachis main attack is doom desire, and thats all i know. im agreeing with muffin man again, knives is wrong, and i hope he dare read my wishtag confusion topic, to prove him wrong, cuz im too lazy to go back and copy and paste. i just wish that people would realize that jirachi is like mew and celebi, no legitimate way. oh, how i need a wish tag in real life...

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
  • Sleek said:
    jirachis main attack is doom desire, and thats all i know. im agreeing with muffin man again, knives is wrong, and i hope he dare read my wishtag confusion topic, to prove him wrong, cuz im too lazy to go back and copy and paste. i just wish that people would realize that jirachi is like mew and celebi, no legitimate way. oh, how i need a wish tag in real life...

where dio u even get a wish tag?i've been lookn' for one for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and how do u use the tag?*i'm so :confused: that i loose my head*

ciao,ashley03

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    There is no Wish Tag in Ruby or Sapphire.

Nintendo's "method" will be pay them money for an E-reader card.

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    do you know what i think, i think that everything that is not in a common guidbook is fake ( jirachi, deoxees, e.t.c )

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • latios tamer said:
    do you know what i think, i think that everything that is not in a common guidbook is fake ( jirachi, deoxees, e.t.c )

and the common guidebook especially ones made by Nintendo are not to be trusted... trust in Meowth346, not Nintendo...

And I wonder why you think that Jirachi is "fake" when it got itself a Pokemon movie already...

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • frostweaver is right, they do have a movie....now how come no one has read this months nintendo power!!! it supposedly tells us how to get jirachi...unless we are not in december

Years
  • HOw did u get Jirachi "Knives"?
    WHat does that gamefreak dude in lilycove give u when u get all 200 pokemon?
    And did anybody notice whats the same between Togepi and Latias/Latios? (The triangles on the eggshell and the triangle on thier stomach)
    What does it mean? Will it have something 2 do with the movies? or something else?

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • those triangles actually mean nothing. a simple design. to tell you the truth, togepi is not important at all.

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
  • Hegives you a stupid peice of paper that says "Congrulations! You have compleated you pokedex!" I finished mine about three months ago. And Latias and Latios have nothing in common with Togipi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back