• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An obsessed Phineas and Ferb and Pokemon person coming thorugh~

Ash's #1 Girl

Death glares surround Phineas~
    Years
    Hi, people of PokeCommunity! I joined, like last year-But before I got a chance to post-MY COMPUTER WENT WACKY! Isn't that just so dang great? Yeah, I don't think so either. Anyway, enough about problems! Here's some stuff about me-

In Pokemon-My friends call me a total freak. I take that as a major compliment~ I love Pokemon with a passion. A die-hard, crazy passion. My friends also know that if they start a small conversation about Pokemon, they better threaten me with death if they want it to stop any time in the next 8 years. Yeah. I also have an obession with Ash-If my username wasn't enough. If anyone disses Pokemon, they better have the SWAT team at the ready.

In Phineas and Ferb-My friends also call me a freak in this catergory. I know pretty much everything there is to know about it, and if anyone insults Phineas and Ferb, that SWAT team better scoot their butts back to Michigan. I love this randomly done (as well as excellently done) show, and never miss an episode! I can't really tell my friends about them, because they don't want it spoiled. Who does? Honestly, this is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. AND I MEAN A WHILE! Too bad all shows can't have catchy songs and random catchphrases and a secret agent platypus who kicks butt.

Well, I think that's enough about the two awesomest shows of all time. I'm usually described as 'Sweet and kind with a side of random sauce and crazy fries'. But, that's me. I'm also currently enjoying the awesomeness that is summer! So that's a bit about me-Oh, yeah. My name will probably revealed after someone posts on this thing. Well, yeah! Hope to meet some new friends here on PokeCommunity!

Alec_

Years
    Hello there, :PP. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. XD;;. Hope you have fun in here again. Anyways. Your introduction is freaking me out. o____O. It's too long. BUT!
    Long Introductions are the best!. Sorry im just kinda lazy ~_~. :DDD. Ops. Sorry!. Ontopic!. XD;;. I hope that you would stay active as you can. i also hope that you would enjoy the new features of PokeCommunity. Also do not forget the awesome rules of PokeCommunity. Also the facts. :PP. Enjoy! XD;;

~Fairytales.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules if you don't want to get in trouble in this forums :P

If you want to show your support to PokeCommunity, donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar.

For more information, visit: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=page&template=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Welcome here. I'm a blue's clues character fanatic. Enjoy your stay, be active and make friends. (I swear I think I saw you on other forums I may be wrong.)
    Just enjoy your stay here!

Ash's #1 Girl

Death glares surround Phineas~
    Years
    Hi, everyone who actually took the time to post on here! I don't know where thatlong intro even came from-I do talk a lot, though...palamon-I swear, your name sounds SO FAMILIAR! I mean, so familiar it's not even funny. Anyway, nice to see another Phineas and Ferb fan! YAY! I will be as active as I can-Expect me in the morning, and later in the day usually! Again-HI! Oh, yeah-As I said in my first post, I shall reveal my name...*fanfare* It's...Khaelin~(KAY-lin) Now you know. Enjoy your random knowledge!

Last edited:

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hello!

Welcome to PC!

Have fun here, stay active and make sure you read the rules.

That was a nice introduction XD

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Whats with the introduction? O.O

Anyways, Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are very glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble. :)

You can show your support to PokeCommunity by donating a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Eroicus

Devout Follower
    Years
    Erhem...

I personally detest Phineas and Ferb, however, we are all entitled an opinion.

Welcome to PC, Ash's #1 Girl, I hope you enjoy it here. If you need anything, I haven't much to offer in the way of belongings, but I can give much in the way of knowledge. See you around.

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    Wow. a Phineas and Ferb Fan? God. I never thought someone would be addicted to that T.V Show. XD. Anyways. :]]. Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    Hope you already checked out the FAQ and Rules to stay out of troubles. I also hope that you would enjoy the features of this Community. :>
    Well. Have fun and keep on rocking. XD

Back