• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An UU WIFI DP RMT (I think that covers it).

Leonix

You can also find me on Shoddy
Years
  • Single Battle UU WIFI DP Team

After the last UU team I created failed, I decided to have another go. I try to base my teams around balanced roles and type resistances and so I came up with this gem (well, we shall see). Rate away and help out as much as you can please.

Uxie @ Light Clay
    Levitate
    Impish
    252 HP / 180 Def / 78 Spd
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Reflect
    ~ Light Screen
    ~ Memento
    My set-up lead and suicide lead in one. Sets up the rocks and then starts to set-up the screens. After that there's only one thing left to do but sacrifice myself ready for the next pokemon.

Medicham@ Choice Scarf
    Pure Power
    Jolly
    252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
    ~ Hi Jump Kick
    ~ Psycho Cut
    ~ Ice Punch
    ~ Thunder Punch
    This makes for such a great revenge killer it makes me laugh when people keep their pokemon in, under estimating its speed only to get knocked about. Great type coverage allows me to revenge a variety of different types and two STAB moves never hurt (well, not me at least XD).

Jumpluff @ Leftovers
    Chlorophyll
    Jolly/Timid
    252 Spd / 188 Def / 70 SDef
    ~ Encore
    ~ Leech Seed
    ~ Substitute
    ~ Sleep Powder
    This has turned out to be one of the most enjoyable sets I have ever used. It's so fun to watch your opponent struggle so hard against a pokemon that isn't that strong defensively. I find it's most effective when you switch in on a ground type move, such as the ever popular earthquake, and clap an encore. This then gives you the choice to either set up a sub or sleep powder the switch in.

Sudowoodo @ Leftovers
    Sturdy
    Adamant
    248 HP / 252 Atk / 10 Def
    ~ Substitute
    ~ Focus Punch
    ~ Sucker Punch
    ~ Stone Edge
    I struggled to find a physical sweeper that would fit nicely in this team. I struggled so much couldn't find one. In the end I picked sudowoodo because he makes use of his lack of speed and can even use it to his advantage. Hide behind a sub (hopefully on a switch) and then all hell can break loose. He can safely focus punch behind a decoy to punish faster pokes, he can use his priority move to finish off injured pokes and stone edge makes for a useful STAB.

Magmortar @ Life Orb
    Flame Body
    Timid
    252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 6 SDef
    ~Fire Blast / Flamethrower
    ~Thunderbolt
    ~HP [Grass]
    ~Focus Blast
    Flamethrower is a reliably accurate STAB move whereas thunderbolt is good coverage and gives me a move to hit flying types with, which I lack with the other members of my team, bar medicham. Hidden power grass covers all of magmortar's weaknesses and focus blast is another powerful coverage move that I can hit pesky dark types with.

Milotic @ Leftovers
    Marvel Scale
    Modest
    252 HP / 242 Def / 16 SAtk
    ~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Rest
    ~ Sleep Talk
    Sort of a special wall turned into a tank thanks to smogon's move set. Works effectively on both defences whilst asleep due to marvel scale's activation. Surf works as STAB and Ice Beam is for grass types mainly. I chose milotic due to her ability to take special hits, which none of my other members can do effectively and, if she needs to, take physical hits too.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look through my team and extra thanks to those who give me decent rates. One thing I've found with this team is that I have no electric resist. Ideas anyone?
    Cheers!

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Just to throw this out here: In your Magmortar description, you say it gets an Agility from Lopunny. There's no Lopunny on your team.

Detox

You may want to pick something faster than claydol to set up your screens and rocks, because lead Crobat can just taunt you, then switch to something that resists Explosion.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    You may want to pick something faster than claydol to set up your screens and rocks, because lead Crobat can just taunt you, then switch to something that resists Explosion.

Isnt crobat suspect thus banned atm ?

Back