• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Analysis of the Husband Material Available in Alola

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    A Very Important Article in which I shall analyze the quality of male NPCs present in the newly-released Sun & Moon video games in the Pokémon series. For the sake of fairness, the article shall not be written until after the games' release, so as to allow unspoiled players the joy of initially discovering the variety of males the games have to offer for themselves.

My grading system has been honed through Years of Research™ and shall pinpoint with uncanny accuracy the absolute best husband material available in the Alola region. To allow for fair grading, I shall grade the major and minor NPCs separately, so they each get an opportunity to shine. I aim to include approximately five (5) of the best specimens in each category.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    yes please. +1 from me as well.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    It's approved and it was before this thread tbh. =p

However I still wonder if anyone is going to do one for Wives (Waifus?).

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Analysis of the Husband Material Available in Alola

I hope this guy makes the cut!

Back