• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anarth's sprites

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
Years
  • Alot of these are REALLY old. (Like at least... last year.) The first one, is the only one that was really done lately.

I accept critiques! <3

Trainer's
    Spoiler:

Recolours
    Spoiler:

Orginals

Spoiler:

Splices

Spoiler:

Devamp/Revamp
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
    Years
  • I understand.

UPDATE:
    I did a few edits. A revamp of Articuno from Green to platinum colours and a devamp of Mew from Platinum to Gold colours.

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Your Moonsteel reminds me of unknowns because of the eye. But there isn't any noticeable shading so it looks 2-D. Fix that and it'll look great.

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
    Years
  • XD Thanks guys. I'll fix my moonsteel. How about my devamps? Are they any good?

EDIT:

Edited Moonsteel. Theres now some shading. ITs hard though due to its stupid shape. -_-;
    Anarth's sprites

My Dragonite+Groundon from the splice game in the Projects tread.
    Anarth's sprites

Anarth's sprites
    A devamp of Totodile for Nickolas as a gift since he gave me a Cyrus. x3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, I love the trainer sprites! Especially the one with the Suicune. I hope you're making more recolours! Moonsteel is pretty cool.

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
    Years
  • Thanks guys! x3 When I get home I'll start some more recolours.

The Suicune trainer was actually edited the other day. The head oval wasnt there before and I was looking over them and edited it in. I had to make it from scratch near enough because it wasnt the right shape etc before.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Anarth's sprites

OK, I'm pretty sure the trainer here has been taken from Pokecharms without permission or credit given. A few others as well, such as the female protaganist from Pokemon TCG 2.

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
    Years
  • Pardon? I A) Have never heard of pokecharms and B) These are AGES old. I cant even remeber WHEN I did them. So yes. For all I know, They could be based off them that I saw somewhere else. I dont even know a place called Pokecharms however. And which one is smimilular to The protaganist from PTCG2? (I didnt even know where WAS a PTCG2)

DF

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Nice work.
    The splices are hot but the revamp needs work.
    I like the trainers but maybe add just finishing touches ?

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Pardon? I A) Have never heard of pokecharms and B) These are AGES old. I cant even remeber WHEN I did them. So yes. For all I know, They could be based off them that I saw somewhere else. I dont even know a place called Pokecharms however. And which one is smimilular to The protaganist from PTCG2? (I didnt even know where WAS a PTCG2)

There was, but it was only released in Japan. The one in blue fused with Suicune is said protaganist. Pokecharms has a trainer card maker, and it has a lot of sprites in it, usually of old characters or those without sprites. So, it's possible you got them off google or a trainer card. But give credit to the person who created the sprite if it isn't yours (before you recoloured it). If you don't know the name, you could at least say 'Credit is given to the creator of the sprite' or that you don't own it, but you don't know the name of the original creator.

I made a very similar mistake a couple of years ago.

Back