• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anastasia Beverhausen checking in

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • You are the world's most famous actor or actress. The paparazzi are on your tail constantly, and they make it hard for you to breathe. So you decide to make a get away to the Four Seasons for some much needed R&R.

You get to the front desk, your dark sunglasses on and your Tiffany scarf thrown dramatically over your shoulder, and the clerk asks you for your name.

What name do you choose to be your alias should the paparazzi come looking for you? Why would you choose this name?

Years
  • I would totally go with an obscure literary character's name. If anyone could see through my trickery they would deserve to have access to me.

The first thing that pops into my head though is Colophonius Regenschein, which is totally not discrete at all, and I'd be found in a second.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Carlos SpicyWeiner or Jill Butt.
    Upon stating my name, I would hop up on the desk and do a little jig.

If I were an actor I would totally be that crazy Jim Carrey like person.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    If I was a girl: Felicity Souldern
    If I was a boy: Jamie Rian 'JR' Everwood

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • ok first if i was the worlds most famous actress yes please <3

I would go by the name..

Edwina Housington.

If I was boy I'd use the name..
    Charles Edward Huffington the Sixteenth.

Why? Those names aren't suspicious at all! :D

Ayselipera

Flora because it's my favorite girl name. Rimspop because I just thought of it and sounds slightly sexual if you ask me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Isaiah Russell. It's my penname. It's a combo of my middle name and street, and I don't think it sounds half bad. It sounds like a pretty good name to me tbh.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I think I would choose the name of another celebrity. I'd check in as "Anne Hathaway". Think of it, it's the perfect solution. They'd be expecting Anne Hathaway and then they'd get me. Then I'd escape in their momentary shock and laugh as I read the stories in the coming hours about Anne Hathaway and I having wild sex at the Four Seasons hotel.

Years
  • Drakow Za Waldo.

Anastasia Beverhausen checking in

Yeahhhhh boy!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • If I were actually in this position, I'd probably come up with the most boring name on the planet - Mike Smith - and just use that. When it comes to split-second decisions, my brain isn't at its most creative. Having said that, the most boring, functional answer would probably be one of the better ones: having too unusual a name would probably alert suspicions, to be honest!

Back