• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ancient Dynasty; A Viper's Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Oh goodie! ^-^ RPing time!

Reina
    --------------

"Oh man... this description of the city is really starting to bore me," moaned a girl with bright red-orange hair as she sat lazily in her seat. Her light hazel eyes drooped, and it seemed she was being a little overdramatic. A voice made her pop up a little though.

{Actually Reina, I find it facinating. Humans never cease to amaze me with their ways and yet I can always find such connections between the human world and the pokemon world.}

The voice belonged to a dull blue insect that seemed too big to be able to live. It was a Heracross, a pokemon that was fairly rare, yet most people who caught them merely caught them as a trophy or collector's item. His pale, yellow eyes scanned the strange cart they were in, and the people around them. The bug loved to analyze things, and several of the humans around them were particularly facinating. The boy with the Arbok was odd to say the least, it was obvious he cared not for what others thought of him. There were some girls that all looked similar to the Heracross; humans only really stood out to him if they were someone he knew, or were very different, like the boy with the Arbok.

There were some other boys too, but the Heracross thought they all looked the same too. Ah well, perhaps during this contest he would get to learn more about them.

Reina was staring at the Arbok absentmindedly, watching it uncoil itself. It was kind of interesting how snakes moved with no feet. Then she looked over to a Sableye; it was pretty cool. Reina had a habit of noticing tough or cool pokemon, as she though they were the best.

Finally when their stop came, Reina heaved a sigh, "AH! Finally!" She got up quickly and motioned to Heracross. "Let's go Tabansi!" she said with a business-like voice, and began to make her way out of the cart. Tabansi the Heracross looked around curiously, and noticed one of the girls ask the scary boy if he knew where to go.

{That girl just asked that troubled teen where to go,} he said to Reina.

Reina paused on her way out the door, "Eh?" she looked over to the small chatter now coming from girls by the poor guy, "Well if I were him I'd escape as quickly as possible. Those girls would drive me nuts. Come on Tabansi, let's go already." She turned around and began to leave again.

{No, that's not what I meant, I meant do we know where we're going?} the Heracross rephrased, still waiting where he stood.

Reina paused for a second time and looked a bit annoyed, "Tabansi, since when do I ask for directions? Now if we don't get out of this doorway, that 'troubled teen' as you called him is going to flatten us as he tries to escape the crowd of idiots."

Tabansi sighed; Reina was never one to be nice to girls she considered 'girly'. She was a very nice person and wanted to help, but when it came to getting along in daily life, Reina was happy to encounter boys only. Girls made her akward and self-conscious, and she was always waiting for the laughter or the snide comments to come.

"I love the smell of new adventure; I think Dad and the guys'll be proud of me for sure!" Reina said happily, enjoying the sunlight as she stepped out into the city. She wasn't sure about where exactly she was headed, but she knew there was no place she couldn't find.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC - Hey light_azurill, long time no RP with :D

IC: JJ continued down the smart marble road, Grovyle walking lazily at his side, stopping every now and then to look around at other pokemon, but for no longer then a few seconds before moving on. Grovyle had always been interested by other pokemon, and was more then happy to be their friend most the time, but certain pokemon had always, not exactly angered him, but interested him, and 9/10 he would want to battle it, Grovyle had always liked competition!
    JJ stopped for a moment to wait for Grovyle who had stopped to glance at a Persian that walked by with it's master. It linked its huge eyes and walked back over to JJ who looked down at it with a grin
    ''Nothing interesting you buddy?''
    Grovyle shrugged and jumped onto his head. JJ turned back around to continue in towards the train station when his eyes ettention was stolen by a big blue pokemon not far away. JJ stared at it in aw, he had seen it before in his travels through Johto, and had bee interested by it

''That's a Heracross i think'' he said to himself.
    Grovyle glanced at it, his eyes remained silitary on it for quite a while longer then usual...before blinking again and spitting out its leech only to replace it with a fresh one.

At the side of the pokemon stood a girl, with long red hair, and rather plain attire, she seemed to be lost too.
    *well, i suppose i gotta start somewhere* JJ thought to himself before starting to walk in her direction...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Crowd of idiots? Well, that's not terribly polite."

Chain stood a few feet from Reina, his hands still in his pockets and his eyes closed calmly. Overall, his composure dictated perfect quiet while his facial expression revealed no emotion, matching the detached tone that seemed to fill his voice. "Still, though, if you want to leave here, you'd probably at least want to leave to the right place." The male's gold-tinged, jade eyes snapped open, swiftly turning toward Reina. "You're here for the ceremony, right?"

Pausing, Chain's glance briefly shifted to one side as he noticed a boy and a Grovyle approaching, the latter's interest apparently invested in the cobalt bug-type that stood by the female trainer's side. It seems that the girl's Heracross caught someone's attention. That would be only natural, though. Heracross isn't a common Pokemon, especially in this part of the world. Returning his gaze to Reina, Chain fell silent as he awaited a response.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Bulba repeated Magmar two times in his post before.And if Tabansi is particulary interested in Tough/Cool pokemon,why didn't he notice Kuner and Krys??o.O

*ish being a freakin' prick again*XD

Ic-

"Eh?Well,uh.."Cona was rather startled by what Avery had just asked her.Somebody wanted her help?Impossible!It was like,like,wild Sharpedo would let a passing human brush their rows of shiney fangs for them!Infact,did that ever happen before?

The girl began to drift into her thoughts,forgeting the pressence of the boy and girls.Kuner let out a sigh,waving his wing infront of her face.

{Great!Just great!Dear,please don't tell me you just...'spaced in' again.}he frowned as the girl blinked her eyes.

Walter would help anyone in need,regardless of what he looked like.With her back facing them,they wouldn't be able to see her point them in the correct direction.Cona bit her lip before turning around and forcing a smile upon her face.Trying to ignore the looks they would give her,if they even bothered to look at her that was.

"Logicly,since I've heard that this a a big event.Shouldn't they be putting signs up somehwere.Or at least have people to come a fetch the trainers?"she suggested,letting her fingers interlock with each other.Not really knowing where they were supposed to go exactly.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

..Maybe because he doesn't, but his Trainer does? XD

IC:

Once Cona turned around, Avery was able to get a better look at the girl. Well, she generally looked like some sort of sailor person.. Eh, it really didn't matter much to her anyways. Everybody had their own fashion sense, she supposed.

What mattered right now was getting to the tournament sign-ups, and so far she hadn't really gotten anywhere.

"Hmm.. Hey, what's your name, anyways?" Avery said to Cona, tilting her head. "Not to mention your name. That'd be a nice thing to know." Avery paused to throw a glance at Valen before stepping back to address the group in general. "Introduce yourselves, people, we may as well get to know each other before the tournament!"

{Well aren't you the peacemaker..} Fable said, giggling slightly. {I swear your tongue should've fallen out by now.}

At this, Avery turned her gaze onto the Sableye on her shoulder, her expression becoming a tad bit annoyed. "Excuse me, but I do believe I could say the same to you."

The Sableye didn't bother retorting, instead readjusting his grip on Avery's shoulder and turning his head to glance at their surroundings. Avery took this as a sign to drop the conversation and turned her gaze back on the other humans.

From his position on Avery's shoulder, Fable could see other people gathering much like their group had, even if their group had come together a bit awkwardly, half of them pretty much unwillingly. He paused to shoot glances at some of the surrounding Pokemon who he deemed worthy to annoy later if he got the chance, namely a random Grovyle accompanying a boy and a rather worn looking Heracross near a red-head.

He soon grew bored of that and reajusted his grip again, his crystal-like eyes falling on Rosairie's Pokemon again. Heh heh.. Claustrophobic Jolteon, that was a good one! The Sableye thought to himself, giggling slightly.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Cona hesitated at first,the girl with dark hair and Sableye definately had a different point of view from her.Which included fashion as well.She wore a vest with stars sewn on over a plain blue-colored top.And,black pants.They weren't really opposites,but still...

The pretty girl,with tanned skin however wore a skirt,brown boots which reached to her knees and woollen jumper.She assumed that the Magmar,Ivysaur and sleeping Jolteon were her pokemon,since they hung around her.

Lastly,was the boy with his Arbok.If Cona had a little common sense,something which she supposed she had,just a bit,the girl would never dare to mess with this dude.Not only was his pokemon menacing,so was he.Maybe not 'menacing' really,but the shoulder-ripped shirt and metal beads around his neck?

Kuner had also chose to inspect each of the humans and their pokemon with a firm look on his face.The Pidgey flapped his wings once or twice,just to get himself comfortable on gis trainer's shoulder.Krys,who had rose up from his bow,didn't bother about the humans,instead,the pokemon.The Sableye seemed interesting.The Magmar and Ivysaur kept to their trainer,along with the huge Arbok over there,how he wished he could make friends with her and ask how the snake pokemon managed to crawl around with such ease.He then turned to the sleeping Jolteon,scratching his head in confusion.

{Hey,the sun already rose about two hours ago.}he mumbled,did Jolteon sleep in the day and stay awake at night?Noc....Nocturn..Nocturnal was the word!Yes,he had heard Cona say the word before.The Marshtomp gave his trainer a nudge to the leg.

The girl frowned at him again,before putting on a weak smile to the other trainers.

"I'm..I'm Jacona.But,my.."the girl paused,reluctant to say the word.

"But,some people call me 'Cona'."she continued,changing the structure of the sentence that was intended.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Dang, leave me in the dust, why don't you? *Sulks* Lucky for you, Valen's just the type to keep quiet and hope that they'd go away. XD

Oh, and BB. Could you do me a favour and post the pok?mon speech in these thingies; { }? It gets kind of frustrating to read longer sentences of pok?talk. ^^

IC:

Valen merely stared as the first girl, this one accompanied by a Sableye, came up to him to ask for directions, seemingly oblivious to the fact that Seirini was still there, immediately hissing treatheningly as the girl approached, raising herself up to appear more intimidating, although she had never been quite as good at it as the other Ekans in Team Viper's care. Performing a quick scan of the girl's appearance, Valen came to the conclusion that this was perhaps a lesser idiot. Yes, the boy might have hated people in general, but he had a scale of hate, and this girl didn't register very highly on it. For one, she was primarily wearing dark colours, always a plus, and wasn't dressed in one of those countless, completely impractical outfits that so many females seemed to favour, which was another plus. She was accompanied by a Sableye, a saving grace for her perhaps, because ghost types had always held a certain interest for Valen, even though he didn't have any himself. And finally, you simply had to give her props for daring to step forward and speak up like that. In the boy's experience, it took a great deal of courage, or stupidity, to do that.

He was half-tempted to actually answer the question rather than just snapping at her or walking off, but before the boy had time to open his mouth, he saw something that quite thoroughly ruined his mood. Another girl was approaching, one that Valen instinctively knew he was going to loathe. It was one of those high-end brats, people who were used to always getting everything they asked for whenever they asked for it. Oh how he hated her, all the way from her clothing (that short, pink, pleated skirt was the worst, probably she was wearing it under the misguided impression that she could make members of the opposite gender jump at the chance to help) to her carefully manicured hands. The boy couldn't help frowning at the sight, restraining a strong urge to spit in contempt, and Seirini didn't seem pleased either, clearly sensing how much her trainer disliked this second person.

The two girls then started chatting, as if girls ever did anything else, well, besides shopping and all that frivolous nonsense, and Valen took the cue to slowly start backing away in the hopes of ditching both females. It was not to be however, as a Marshtomp suddenly charged into the group, closely followed by its trainer, a third girl. This one, Valen didn't know quite where to place, she was wearing light colours, and looked like a foolish dreamer type. But at least she wasn't wearing a skirt or something as frilly as that. She was obviously a rookie, that much was clear from the Pidgey accompanying her, and she was probably holding her whole team open.

Well, the boy's chances of escaping were virtually non-existent now, particularly after the first girl, introduced as Avery, adressed him about the directions issue.

He was once again about to say something as another voice cut in, this one right from beside his right ear. And this was a voice he recognized, although it was hardly a pleasant recognization.

"Remember, play nice, loveh." came a sly, and definitely amused, feminine voice from the small audio device that had been planted by the boy's ear, "Oh come now, don't act surprised." she added, "Did you honestly think Slythie would let you go unmonitored after your last blunder? The famous pok?mon snagger Valen, beaten by a rag-tag girl and her Zubat?" the voice broke of into laughter, although luckily none of this was audible for anyone who wasn't standing right by Valen's ear, or rather, the device planted right next to it, "But pleasantries aside, loveh, the sign-ups are held on the first floor of the Waiwai Inc. Building in central Overcity, take your little friends there, the more the merrier. Oh, and I do hope you would compete..." she added, "It would be utterly delicious if the money stayed within the family so to speak, wouldn't you agree? Bye, loveh..." the transmission broke off, leaving Valen frowning. Lori... he thought, his expression of distaste deepening at the mere thought of the woman's name, of all the people who could have been chosen to monitor him it had to be her. Well, it was to be expected, he supposed, after all, he had been surprised by how easily Slythe had let him off.

"Waiwai Inc. Building." he suddenly said, not really caring about whether the others were listening to him or not, "It's in central Overcity, the sign-ups are held there, first floor. And the name's Valen." he added in response to the question about his name, although he purposefully left out the 'nice to meet you' part as always "If you don't dawdle you can follow me there."

With that, he turned on his heel, beginning to walk towards the tunnel network once more with Seirini slithering behind him, seemingly unable to care less about wether any of the others were following him or not.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Cona quickly looked up as the boy finally decided to speak,stating that his name was Valen and where the Tournament was being held.Lucky for the girl,she didn't need to thank him or do anything of the sort as he started walking off,saying that they could follow with they weren't 'dawdling'.

She let out a sigh,wondering if Julia would even let her hang out with this type of crowd.True,she had never held her daughter back from anything,but would always warn her never to trust strangers on first sight.Judging by the other two girls,one,or maybe Cona,would actually think that they were elite trainers who were just here to collect more talent for their army of evil.

The boy however,looked like one of those double-agents,for all she knew,he would pull out a dagger anytime once they had gotten into a dark,secluded alley.(< my Feebas,she's dawdling.XD)

{Whoa,whoa!Dear,follow that lad would you?}Kuner held one wing infront of the girl's face again,then pointing it to the boy and his Arbok.Again,Cona hesitated,before grabbing onto Krys's flipper and dragging him along with her as she walked behind Valen.Taking extra precaution to keep her distance from him.

{Yay!We're going!!}even if he had just been hauled away from a small-talk opportunity,signing up and participating in the Tournament would make up for it.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Oh yeah, Yibber, you were wondering about why you were last on the list, ne? Well, the reason is simple really; it's in alphabetical order.

And yes, Cona is dawdling indeed. And what's with the mistrusting attitude? Does she think Valen's evil or something? Paranoid girl. XD

IC:

Despite the crowd still being well on the thick side, Valen had little difficulty in making a path for himself, once again mostly thanks to the presence of Seirni's still considerably intimidating self, crowd members wisely keeping a wide berth around the Arbok as she slithered forward after her trainer, although even the boy himself seemed to have a knack for making people just stop in their tracks and stare. He consciously blocked it out though, focusing on finding himself the right path among the maze-like system of tunnels, all equally annoying in their zealous cleanliness, that branched out in front of him, complete with the colorfull adverts, display windows, and benches lined up on both sides. What really bothered Valen however were the guards, specifically the sheer amount of them. Now those in the employ of Waiwai Inc., which he gleefully noted as being grunts from Team Viper in new uniforms, but the presence of the global police force. Granted, the boy had been pardoned from all his charges, courtest of Slythe's lawyers and a peculiar lack of willing witnesses, but it had done very little to ease the suspicion among law enforcement officers, and his clothing was hardly inconspicious by any measure, nor was the Arbok next to him. One police officer in particular, a fairly young one, probably in his early twenties, with short, black hair sticking out from under his cap, stared at the boy intently with his dark blue eyes, his expression contorted into a frown.

"Hey! You there!" he called, suddenly grabbing a hold of Valen's shoulder as he walked past, causing Seirni to immediately coil up and hiss at the officer, although Valen managed to reel her in before she bit.

"Is there a problem, officer?" he asked, giving him a carefully trained polite smile. He had nothing on him, all he had to do was play it cool.

"Not yet, but I'm suspecting that there will be." the man replied, glaring at the boy in front of him, "Let's see some ID, boy."

Great, he's a vigilantee... Valen thought, his anger for the man building behind his carefully polite expression And a spitter too...

"Right away, officer." he replied in a continuously polite voice, pulling out a small, laminated ID card from his pocket, inwardly smirking at the reaction to follow as he showed it to the man. It was a card identifying him as Valen Ironholm, but more essentially, it also identified him as an undercover agent for Waiwai Inc.'s security force.

The officer's triumphant look quickly dissapeared, his face paling just a bit as he handed the card back to Valen.

"I see..." he replied, now looking extremely embarassed, "Sorry to bother you, partner..." he muttered, under his breath to Valen as he let him through before turning back to verifying the ID of the next person to catch his eye.

"No problem...partner..." the boy replied in an equally quiet voice, flashing a quick grin at Seirni as soon as he had passed by, the serpent doing the same in return as the duo proceeded towards their destination. People were so easily decieved by something as simple as a piece of plastic...it was almost sad.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Oh please Titan,you're mocking me because you know that I'll *sniffle* break down and cry.*cries*

XD

And,yes!YES!^o^
    Cona ish paronoid.Or whatever Grimer,her imagination ish too much for her to handle.XP

Ic-

Cona managed to keep up with Valen,and,being just behind him had its perks.Having a clear route to walk in for example.Now,if only the Arbok would stop looking so menacing and him admitting he was a double agent,that would make her day,totally.

Krys glanced at the amount of humans he was bumping into,some giving him warm smiles,a wink,a chuckle.While others snorted,frowned and ignored him.Weren't humans strange creatures?Cona was probably one of the few stand-outs.The boy in front was odd too,and so was the girl with different colored skin,had she been put into a toaster of some sort?The other one had stars on her body,and the Sableye talking about cuckoo-clocks.Before the Marshtomp could continuing thinking,he had been held back from walking any further by his trainer.

Cona stopped and glared suspiciously as one of the guards approached Valen.The boy was good,real good.If she didn't have a gut feeling that he was pulling on airs,she would've believed him.He then flashed a card to the man,who immediately backed down.

"See?See?What I say?He's a double agent out to take over the world and cheese."she started mumbling to no one in particular,probably not even noticing that she was talking out loud as well.Kuner raised an eyebrow,slapping the girl lightly with his wing once more.

Cona maintained her stare on Valen,the sheer sneakyness of this all,he had something to do with the guard didn't he?The trainer would've spoken up,if only she wasn't caught up in her thoughts and on the single rule that she wasn't to make unnessacery conversation with double agents unless they were the ones to start it in the first place.

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
    Years
    OOC: AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! I'm late. So, so, so, so sorry. I'll make it up with an extra large entry...

IC:

Eliadon yawned loudly, stretching his arms in the air, and rubbing sleep from his eyes. The train ride to Twilight City had certainly been a long one, and Eliadon, being who he is, had fallen asleep even before the first hour of the train ride was up. Being a deep sleeper, he had not woken up at all. Not to eat, not to drink, and not to go to the toilet. Even though his small Eevee had tried to Tackle him to wake him up, it had not worked.

In fact, the only thing that had worked was the whistle that the conductor blew to say that the train was moving again. That had woken him up, and he had ran about, gathering his stuff, and then jumped out of the moving train. Something that his mother had repeatedly told him not to do.

He was currently sitting on a small green banch on the train platform, waking himself up good and proper. He wouldn't be able to even talk straight if he didn't wake himself up. Fortunately, he had the help of his hyper little Eevee, his calm and controlled Bayleef, and of course, his unhelpful Girafarig.

{Come on Eliadon. Wake up already. Everyone has probably already signed up for the competition. You don't want to miss it, do you?} asked his Bayleef, imapitiently twiddling her vines.

"Of course not. It's just that I have to wake up before registering. Otherwise I'll put my name as Ash Ketchum, and get kicked out of the competition," Eliadon replied, slowly rising from his sitting position, and yawning again. "I think I'm okay, now. Come one, let's go."

Eliadon beckoned for his Eevee to get down from one of the beams that supported the roof. She was too hyper for her own good, and sometimes, Eliadon really worried about her. But, she jumped down anyway, landing without a sound, and swishing her tail back and forth.

{So, you're finally ready?} she asked, jumping onto his shoulder. {I was wondering whether or not you would get up. You should be like me! Full of energy at all times.}

Eliadon smiled, and stroked his Eevee inbetween the ears. His Girafarig was safely insdie her pok?-ball, for she wasn't fully trained yet, and would not listen to Eliadon's commands. Thus, Eliado kept her in her pok?-balls at all times, and only released her when he was alone.

He looked around at the station as they headed for the exit. "Don't you think think that this station doesn't look a bit like the one in the guide book? In the book it said that Undercity was quite a dirty place. This looks too ***** and span. Besides, it's a train station for god's sake."

{Ah, it's nice to see that you're awake again,} replied Bayleef with a smile, following her master at his heels, {but yes, I do agree with you. It does seem odd. Perhaps the guide book is an old one, and Undercity had a major clean up?} she suggested.

Eliadon pondered on that note for a while. "I suppose. But if that's true, then that means that the bookshop owner tricked me. He said that the guide book was of the latest order. Either way, someone isn't telling the truth. Or at least, not the whole truth..."

{Stop being so worried,} chipped in Eevee before Eliadon could continue what he wanted to say, {It's not as if the world's gonna die. Besides, this could be a routine for the competition. Let's just be happy that we're here in one piece.}

Eliadon stroked Eevee again. She really knew how to lighten up his mood. But even if his mood was lightened, his hopes weren't. He needed his Girafarig if he wished to continue in the competition. And if she didn't listen to him, he was in major trouble...

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| *laughs loudly* Alter, your post had me smiling all the way through. Can't help but love a cynical... and you know how girls adore those cold, mysterious types... ;)
    Anyway... I had a lie-in this morning of nearly three hours, 'cos I couldn't be bothered to get up. I doodled a really nice picture of Silence, though, I'm actually getting really fond of him.}

"WaiWai Inc, got it." Rosairie repeated. "Thank you very much." she dipped into a half-curtsey and turned back to her pokemon.

{What's up? We going?} Henna asked, but picked up her trainer's backpack for her without waiting for an answer. Henna wasn't stupid; she had a sharp mind, and an even quicker body. Rosairie treasured her friend for this - in battle, she was a wily opponent for anyone.
    "Yeah... somewhere called WaiWai Inc. Gotta hurry, though." She fumbled with the pokeballs on her belt, and picked out a great ball. The Ivysaur's eyes widened, and he opened his mouth to argue, but Rosairie was quicker. "Return, Sinbad." he disappeared in a stream of red light.
    Rosairie handed the ball to Henna, who put it in one of the bag's side pockets (along with another great ball, this one containing Vampress).
    With both her hands now free, she crouched down on the ground and lifted her Jolteon out carefully from under the bench. She balenced him on her hip, stroking his face with her free hand.
    "Wake up, Si. C'mon, mate, wake up. We're moving on."
    Sure enough, the jolteon's eyes opened wearily. He hopped from Rosairie's arms, landing on the ground with catlike agility.

The electric-type's eyes turned to each person in turn, finally focusing on the two that stood far off from the group. One was a boy, one was a girl, dressed all in jeans. There were more humans nearby, two girls and one boy. Rosairie was talking to them, so-
    He shrank back.
    Silence had spotted the Arbok, coiled as it was off to the side. Silence's spike bristled, and he uttered a snarl. With his lips drawn back and his teeth bared, Silence looked almost fierce.
    Shooting a fleeting glance up at his trainer, he padded warily alongside her. Like every jolteon, he had more speed than he knew what to do with, but he trod cautiously, as if on eggshells.

Rosairie turned her attention away from her pokemon - who were now all ready to move out - back to the new girl. "Jacona... nice to meet you." she told the girl, and smiled politely.
    She said nothing as the boy got inspected; she could see why he was being mistaken for a criminal, his choice of outfit was enough to bring out the fashion police. Still, it didn't matter, because he knew where the building was and Rosairie didn't. Once they were there, though, she was going to di-i-itch him. For one thing, his Arbok was creepy.
    The girl to her left, it semed, was even creepier. She was muttering something about cheese.

Henna moved to lean against Rosairie. Her tail flicked from side to side.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Aww...don't cry, Yibber. Here, maybe this will cheer you up. *Hands over a chunk of cheese and a Feebas plushie*, and you might need these too. *Hands over box of tissues* Like, merry christmas, even though the gifts might be coming a tad early. ^0^

And yeah, Cona is really...what's that word now? Hmm...creative, yes, that is the term that shall do. XD

IC:

Valen blinked at Cona's muttering, feeling concerned about his cover for a split-second before the girl started rambling on about cheese. The boy rolled his eyes, that Cona was a real weirdo.

"Oh yes..." he commented, his voice heavily tinged with sarcasm, "It's a conspiracy. We're aiming to overthrow the system by clogging it with excess tooth floss and so dominate the cheese market."

The boy returned to walking again, permitting himself the tiniest lapse from his frowning, although he was carefull to conceal it. While people in general annoyed him, the sheer strangeness of the girl's statment had been enough to humour Valen, if only a little. Yes, this was definitely a loon he was leading along, but at least loons were far more amusing than normal idiots.

The boy suddenly came to a halt, no less than five different tunnels and one staircase leading up branching out around him. He had been carefull to count the tunnels they had passed to keep track of their location, but between the interruption provided by that over-zealous guard and the completely spontaneous outburst of randomness from Cona, he had not managed to pay proper attention to his surroundings.

Valen frowned, pondering for a moment wether he should ask Lori for directions. It was not a very tempting thought however, as he was certain that the woman would not only taunt him mercilessly but that he would probably come across as a complete lunatic if he suddenly started adressing 'the little voices in his head'.

"Well, it looks like I have no choice." he said for himself, reaching for one of the pok?balls on his belt.

Seirini frowned, obviously not approving of the scenario but knowing that this was the lesser of two evils.

"Smaelaugh! Go!"

The boy threw the pok?ball onto the floor in a well-honed, fluid motion, releasing its occupant, a somewhat chubby and, above all, very pompous looking Venonat in a flash of white light, the bug pok?mon brushing his furr for a moment as his large, red, compound eyes scanned the area, the feelers on his head twitching in assistance of sorting out his location and a sligh look of contentment spreading across his features as he noticed a definite absence of small, annoying Mawiles in his vicinity.

{Well?} he asked haughtily, maintaining a proud posture as he turned to his trainer, {Why have you summoned the great Smaelaugh, master Valen? How shall he prove his superior talents?}

Seirini rolled her eyes at the Venonat's attitude, although she held her tongue, knowing that the bug type would more or less be oblivious to what she said anyway.

"Your eyes..." Valen said "They act as radars, do they not?"

The Venonat nodded eagerly {Quite so, master Valen. The great Smaelaugh can find his way around even in pitch-black darkness. No maze is a match for his-}

"Well then, get to work." the boy interrupted, not really caring to hear the whole of the bug type's rant, "Are we, or are we not beneath the central pillar of this city?"

The Venonat let out a disgruntled 'harumph' sound at being so rudely interrupted, but proceeded to check the area nonetheless, turning his eyes towards each of the tunnels in turn, his feelers twitching rapidly as he attempted to sort out the signals they were recieveing. At last, the bug type turned back to Valen, nodding his furred head.

{The great Smaelaugh has concluded...} he began dramatically, {That we are indeed located right beneath the central pillar of this city, although that is only if it has been built symmetrically, which I highly doubt as these simians simply do not seem to possess the same kind of genius as the great-}

"Yes, yes, yes. Good." Valen interrupted once more, raising a hand to silence the bug pok?mon "Now do you wish to stay out of your pok?ball or not?"

The Venonat pondered the question for a moment, although it was only a short one, {Very well...} he replied, nodding, {The great Smaelaugh shall grace this pitifull village with his glorious presence for a while yet. Perchance he shall even find himself something to be amused over, or better yet, a way to further hone his marvelous powers.}

{Or even better...} Seirini interjected, {A way to clog his enormousss mouth...}

{What?!} Smaelaugh cried out, now glaring at the Arbok in a huff, {Watch your tongue, serpent.} he said, {You may be the master's favourite for now, but in the end, the great Smaelaugh shall not be denied the power that is his birthright, and then you shall regret the day you mocked his glorious persona.}

{Oh that isss for sssure...} Seirini replied sarcastically, {Then why don't you go and tell the 'great' Sssmaelaugh to ssshow thessse maginficent powersss of hisss?}

{That was not funny even the first time you said it.} Smaelaugh replied at the Arbok's comment, {Smaelaugh pities you and your juveline sense of humour.}

{I will have to thank, Sssmaelaugh for hisss sssymphaty then...} Seirini replied, smirking at the Venonat as she slithered off behind Valen, who had already started walking again, this time towards the stairs leading up to the surface, leaving Smaelaugh standing there in a complete huff as he tried to come up with a retort before he finally shrugged off the matter, scampering off after his trainer as fast as his stubby little legs would allow him.

EDITNESS OOC: Yeah, RPing cynical people is fun, as is pompous people like Smelly over there *Points at his posts*, I get to write real mean things for a change and it isn't even on the subject of politics...ah, the joy. XD

Anyways, I'll be moving out soon and won't be back for several hours, because we've got lots of things to do with the family (Visiting my grandparents and some family friends and visiting the graves of dead relatives to mention a few things) So yeah, be back in a couple of hours hopefully. Do try not to go too far without me, m'kay?

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Pwhee!!*huggles cheese and Feebas*

XD

Anyway,yeah,I just had christmas(eve) dinner.Muahah!Looks like I'll get to open my presents earlier than the rest of you!!^^
    Infact,I shall go to sleep now so the Christmas will come earlier!I know,Feebas assumtion,but I'm like that!!!>D
    And,another weird thingy would be my mother finally getting around buying me a CD(and claiming it be my christmas present.XD)this afternoon and asking me to wrap it up,then tear it open and listen to it tomorrow.

That's a good waste of paper right there.X3

Ic-

"GAHAH!!YOU ADMIT IT!!!"she pointed an accusing finger at Valen,as he stated that they would clog the system and dominate the market of Cheese.The Pidgey on her shoulder,sweatdropped and placed his wing on as much arm as he could.She was acting so different,she'd usually keep to herself wouldn't she?True,she might've had a ouburst here and there.But not so fast now,right?Could've it been the crowd she was hanging out with?

{Dearie,he was being sarcastic,I think its the 'out' thing now.}he told her,obviously not adjusting to slang like Cona did to socialization as well.As the girl lowered her arm,Kuner looked around them.Sure enough,most of the crowd had their eyes on his trainer,Valen,the boy's Arbok,and,well,on Rosairie too.

What did Cona care anyway? was used to the odd stares people would give her.Acting like everything was perfectly in order,the girl reverted back to her silent self and strode after Valen,pulling along her Marshtomp,who had been captivated by the amount of humans again.The suspicious glare in those bright eyes of hers however,remained.

As they came into a fork,or rather two forks and one knife as what the girl would think,in the road.Was it a road?Or the street?Pavement maybe?

Cona turned back to the present as Valen released his Venonat,with the odd name of 'Smaelaugh',asking him if they were in the central pillar of city or not.After a series of what seemed like just mere squeaks from the bug pokemon,the boy started walking off again,the Venonat staid out of his pokeball though.

Again,as she followed,did the boy purposly let his Venonat out?Could it suck the brains of poor humans and pokemon(This mainly on her,Kuner and Krys)?Wait...was it part of the alliance to bring down the Cheese Market?What was the Central Pillar of the City?A gathering place for evil Clefable from outer space?!

"Another spy.."she muttered,not really knowing that her Marshtomp had snatched his flipper out of her grip.Rubbing the blue fin with the other one,Krys crept up to the Venonat,wondering why he talked in such a particular manner.

Ooc-
    Feebas,I'm having fun here.XD

*goes off to wrap pressie*

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Rosairie followed the other two in silence. She really had no idea what to say to either of them; the girl, Jacona, seemed almost completely insane, and the boy was just...creepy. Especially that huge Arbok. Not that it mattered. In a few hours they'd be on the battle field, and Rosairie and her team would have their chance to shine. Until then, well, she'd just have to stick with thesetwo and hope they lead her in the right direction. She followed a few steps behind, holding tight ahold of her magmar's hand.

Rosairie certainly wasn't used to company like this; normally she was surrounded by girls, all dressed similarily but never better than her. Normally there was a gaggle of boys hanging around the outer fringes of her group, too, but in Twilight city there seemed to be a definate shortage of dormless males. She made a mental note to bring some friends next time; being with her pokemon was all very well, but she could hardly hold a conversaton with them infront of others. It looked to weird, and it was shunned upon in her hometown.

Henna's eyebrows raised at Smaelaugh's mumbling. {I do believe that venonat's name is Smelly.} The magmar said to Silence, who chuckled and nodded. The jolteon rose his head ever so slightly; now they were away from the bustling crowds, he felt slightly better.
    The magmar smiled to herself, and turned back to Rosairie. {Rozzie, these people...} she lowered her voice, {especially that boy... can we trust them?}
    Rosairie shrugged. "We'll find out."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC - I'm getting the distinct impression that Ybur_angel's character had uuuur, how can i out this........lost the plot? XD, all this talk of the cheese market had mafe me hungry lol

IC:

JJ started to approach the girl and her Heracross, she seemed to be looking in every direction for some sort of sign of where to go, she was most likely here for the tournament, just as JJ was about to reach talking distance, he suddenly stopped and looked around. The other pokemon trainers he had glances his eyes on already all seemed to be moving in one direction, accompanied by their various pokemon, and being lead so it seemed by the young male with the Arbok, although he had noew been joined by what appeared to be a Venonat, which was having a conversation with the snake pokemon....

JJ took this as an indication that they were heading in the direction of the start of the tournament. It was strange, he had atended it so much but couldnt remember the city or the name of the location it was held in for the life of him. Grovyle continued to lounge away atop his masters head, sprawled out with one leg resting on his knee, and tapping his foot lazily.
    JJ walked straight past the girl he had originally intended to ask for directions, although she appeared not to know where she was going either, and as her eyes met his, he spoke kindly
    ''If your heading to the ceremony, i'm pretty sure it's this way (pointing the direction the othe trainers were headed)'' He smiled and continued to walk on.

JJ was a very friendly person, but he preferred to keep himself to himself, although he stood out a lot, being very well groomed and tall, and of course the strange sight of a rare grass pokemon laying on his head...
    He had always taken time on his appearence, mainly because that was the way he had been brought up to do, his family had had little money but liked to make there only child look nice.
    JJ didn't really care how he was dressed, but it was more force of habbit that made him straighten his attire nicely, and run his hand carefully through his hair, then opposed to thinking you were better then others for having a good fashion sence.

JJ put a hand over his mouth as he coughed quietly before issuing a great sigh, he was very concerned for the wellbeing of his grandfather, the man who had told him great stories of his youth as a pokemon trainer and all the great adventures he went on, meeting new friends, new pokemon, and some high sucess in the pokemon leage.
    As JJ continued walking, lost in his own little dream world consisting of thought of his family, and all the different pokemon he had encountered in his life, which was always a big occupator of his thoughts, he didn't even notice that a man wearing a security guards outfit had been slowly walking sideways along with him trying to get his attention
    ''Oi! you!'' he said sharply

It took a hard clip round the ear from Grovyle to finally bring JJ to his senses
    ''Ouuch! what was?.....oh....sorry, i do apologise officer.''
    JJ looked up at grovyle
    ''Thaaanks for that Grovyle'' he said sarcastically
    {No Problem!} it replied with a mocking smile on it's face tittering to himself.

''Honestly'' JJ replied with a slight smile ''now, can I help you officer?''
    ''Lets see some I.D please young man'' he spoke in a grouchy, tired voice, implying he may have been on duty for a long time today

JJ reached into his back pocket and pulled out his Pokenav, he opened it and pressing 2 buttons, handed it to the officer, it spoke...
    ''Jeffery George James, resident of the Honenn region. 17 years of age. Top 16 in Kanto pokemon league. No criminal record in exsistence''

The security looked up from the small devise at JJ for a moment before closing the pokenav and handing it bac to him
    ''carry on'' he said just as rouchily

''Thankyou'' JJ said with a slight smile, slipping the pokenav into his back pocket.
    he then began to look ahead for the sight of any of the trainers he saw earler, there were a couple including the boy with the snake standing in front of a few different tunnels. JJ stretched out his arms to awaken him from any danger of zoning out again, before continuing to walk on...

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Like...>D*ish in the mood to be prickish*

I like,noticed that the name 'JJ' ish repeated in almost every begining of the line.XD
    JJ

JJ
    JJ

And then,you wrote KK in the 6th paragraph.
    I also think that the man means I.D...Identification.Not,'idea'.XD(as of the 7th paragraph)

*brick'd until there's no Feebas*Due to the fact that SOMEDUDE had to put her at the end of a list.>_<

Yessh,Cona has lost everything,hasn't she???XD

Ic-
    {Dear,be reasonable wouldn't you?You were a while back.And,you go and meet these people and completely lose i!}Kurner chirped,sarcasticly waving his wings in the air like this was a big affair to him.Cona merely let out a small 'Hmph!',not really caring what the Pidgey had to say.

{We're here for the Tournament,for you to win,for Walter,remember??}the flying type tapped her head lightly,hoping to get some kind of normal response from the girl.Even if he was used to her 'spacing in' it would've been better to keep her thoughts and words to herself,or atleast wait until the three of them were alone.Kuner could tell that most of the people around them were freaked out by her as it was.

Cona let the words sheep into her head,through her skull,before jumping up and down,looking to the Pidgey,who had chosen to get off her shoulder and fly around instead.The look of calmness and shyness returned to her face,had she forgotten about the Tournament already?The girl sulked,deciding that it was best not to comment on anything,lest she have another one of her outbursts again.That was the weirdest thing about her,other than the cheese.She'd seriously space out time and time again.

"On a scale,how weird did I sound?"she whispered to the Pidgey.

{Does,eleven over ten count?}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Oh good. I'm always afraid that there'll be 2+ pages to read Saturday morning... o.o

And Yibber... Plushie's right, Reina's the one that notices tough/cool pokemon. And the reason she didn't notice any others was because I only had 15 minutes to type my beginning post before I left to go out for pizza with my family. >_> I usually make a list of characters and their respective pokemon, but I had last-minute present buying to do....

And hello Baker's Bulbasaur! Yes, long time no RP indeed. ^-^

Reina
    ---------------

Reina's head turned as a boy began to approach her. His blond head was also looking around for this place they were to go to, and Tabansi nudged his trainer.

{Let us ask him,} he said in his raspy voice.

Reina was about to consider it, and consider striking up a conversation about that awesome Grovyle that was with him too, when another boy came up to her. He said a nice, witty counter to her comment about the poor scary boy and the girls around him. She raised an eyebrow as she now turned her attention to him, who seemed to be the other boy's polar opposite. His hair was black and so was pretty much everything else on him. Reina waited for him to stop speaking, and figured she could begin with a small explanation.

"Ah, well, I was being poilte. I just wasn't being polite to the small crowd of idiots," Reina said to the black-haired boy, "I am headed for the ceremony though. As for me going somewhere, I tend to try to find my own way. After all, it's half the fun of being in a new place."

She was going to say some more, but then the blond boy approached her again and told them that the very group that Reina had commented about earlier was headed in the right direction. Reina glanced down at Tabansi.

{Now what are you going to do?} he said with an amused look.

"Right, well, let's go then. Can't look a gift horse in the mouth, can I?" Reina said with a smile, and began to walk after the blond boy. She paused though as she walked away from the other boy and turned around to look at him. "Would you care to come along? To just talk and run would probably be considered impolite."

At that moment the security guard stopped her by tapping on her back. Reina turned around slowly, and looked up at the guard with her usual, curious look. The guard heaved a sigh, "Come on girl, keep moving would you? You're stepping on my foot."

Reina was indeed; she must have stepped on it on accident when she was turning around to speak to the black-haired boy. "Oh. Sure thing officer," she said, saluting him while Tabansi apologized for her in his Heracross-speak. After that, she began to catch up with the blond boy and his Grovyle.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    JJ stopped in his tracks, staring down at the other trainers wondering where to go next, when he heard the sound of fast steps approaching him, he turned about and saw it was the young girl with the Heracross that had interested him greatly.
    He smiled at her ''Hey there'' he greeted her kindly, Grovyle opened a lazy eye to observe her before closing it again and adjusting his position to one he found more comfortable.

''haha, sorry about him its been a long day......aaaaand hes pretty much always like that''
    JJ looked down at the Blue pokemon, which was casting him an observent look
    ''Thats a Heracross isn't it, from the Johto region, I havent seen many pokemon from Johto, it looks pretty strong, my names Jeffry, Jeffry James, you can call me JJ'' he said with a small laugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back