• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ancient Dynasty; A Viper's Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

2 months and 2 weeks? o.O No more huggles for you, lil' missy. I'm gonna save them for people who actually need 'em. xP Actually, everybody could use a huggle every now and then, so that actually means you're still entitled to get one. *huggle*

And speaking of huge amounts of homework, I wish I could work and have fun at the same time with my current homework. o_o

90-minute Algebra Test = Pain + Death + Burning + Ressurection + Pain + Death and so on and so forth

IC:

Thankfulness.. how does one express utter thankfulness, while at the same time keeping to themselves? Avery was feeling very thankful herself. Cona and Valen had graciously decided to be merciful and ignore her little outburst, smoothly moving the conversation onto the new subject of.. JJ. Apparently, the only one left holding up the show was him. JJ, who had never returned from his room. Avery suddenly became painfully aware of the A.C. again, as she had in the elevator. As the chills ran through her, Avery began rubbing her arms with both hands to get rid of her goosebumps.

What a weird building.. Thankfully, she wasn't getting the urge to shiver.

"Weren't you the last person with him?"

Avery looked up, noticing that Cona had turned to her. Avery frowned slightly, no longer paying attention to the cold air. Her gaze flicked from Cona, to the distracting sight of Krys sniffing the floor, and back to Cona again. Geez, she sounds like she's accusing me of something. Like I have anything against JJ.. Suddenly realizing something, Avery did a double-take, staring at Krys for a second. ..the hell's he doing?

While Avery blinked several times, Fable crawled forward on Avery's shoulder, until he had a good view of the ground in front of his Trainer. More specifically, Krys. {Lemme know if you find any rocks down there.} Fable , pausing to lick his lips. {The stuff falls off people's shoes all the time.} He stopped speaking when Avery began shaking her head, apparently to get her mind off of Krys and his.. habit of sniffing the floor.

"Yes. Yes, I was the last person with JJ." Avery replied, finally gathering her thoughts so she could answer Cona's question. "But I didn't do anything. He went back to his room to change clothes, and then you came by. You saw me waiting, right?" Avery paused a bit, a lump forming in her throat. "But he took so long, we had to leave before he got back."

Fable suddenly started giggling, holding a paw up to his mouth to surpress his laughter. {Heh, I remember seeing that JJ-boy not too long ago. He was so funny, yes he was.} Fable commented, once he had stopped giggling, although he didn't bother saying exactly what he found funny.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

I hear ya' Plushie, for both the huggles and the evil Algebra tests. *gives you a hug*

Actually, Algebra + Physics work/tests of whatever sort = Just plain wrong, cause, I'm not too good with either of them. DX Thankfully, RPing with you guys has brought up my english grade quite considerably. =D And, I'm okayish with Geography and History, the latter being the only subject where I manage an A+. Yes, I'm not very bright, but being too smart may result in a health risk for people like me, *nods*

IC-

{Aye aye!}Krys saluted the Sableye, even though his eyes were still fixed at the floor, it seemed that the scent of the carpet and the air conditioning was a great combination of smell to the Marshtomp. The mudfish was known to perform amusing and strange acts now and again, this was only just a small example, Cona and her Pidgey were more or less used to it.

"Don't mind him, he does that sometimes, but usually, he tries other stunts,"the girl hastened to say when she saw Avery's expression, the last few words of her statement referring to the earlier series of hops in the lift. Kuner shuddered at the thought of the last time Krys came into contact with an umbrella. It wasn't a pretty sight, seeing a Marshtomp sashaying around in public with that particular object over his head. Actually, the Pidgey remembered it as being more of a messy, clumsy trot than a sashay.

{Bah, doubt you'll be able ta' find those pebbles o' yours here.. This place's too clean..}the bird decided to come out of silence to comment on the Sableye's words.

"Yeah, you were alone,"Cona answered Avery, remembering the relief she felt upon spotting Avery in the hallway. It seemed that the boy had left just a few moments before she arrived so she didn't have a chance to catch him,"Wonder if anything bad happened to him?"the girl suggested, knowing JJ, he wouldn't purposely arrive late, would he?

Krys looked away from the fine carpet when he heard Fable's laughter,{Oh yes, JJ friend, yes, I found his Tailow funny.}the Marshtomp took this time to smile at everyone in the hallway before quickly returning to closely examining the floor on all fours.

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

yber, I hear you... except you're way smarter than Mika. ;3; I'm in the stupid person's Geometry Class and in the Elective Science class for stupid people (Weather Class. :3~) but in the Advanced Placement Writing and Compisition(sp) Class and Japanese 3. o_o; it's rather confusing.

Anywho! I apologize for being absent, if you can forgive me, you'll see more active posts. -got her mp3 player to work finally-

-IC-

Emiko had ducked back behind Chain the moment she heard Valen's voice, as faint as it was to her ears anyways, and didn't even really look out to see if the other was even there. She wasn't going to admit it... but their last little encounter had really shaken her up a bit. Tighting her grip on Chain's hand unknowingly, she looked over at the doorway, silently counting people, Seven people now...Is that all of us? I wonder... Letting out a light sigh, she impatiently tapped her toe against the floor, wiggling it from side to side.

"Nii-san? How many people 'won' the tournament? Isn't just one person supossed to win that sort of thing? I don't really understand." Her head tilted in a childish mannor, she looked up at him curiously, "Why are there so many..? I-If you don't mind my asking that is."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Though not expecting Kyoko to hide behind him, Chain seemed as undisturbed by this as the girl's tightening grip on his hand. Not looking back at the pink-haired trainer, Chain continued to watch the new arrivals and Valen as he answered quietly, "This tournament had eight winners. I suppose most tournaments would usually only have one winner, but this one took the top eight competitors . . . " "Supposedly," the hacker added mentally, the golden light of his eyes glimmering amidst the liquid jade. Then, lifting his voice to a slightly more normal level, he continued, "Why this tournament is being held with that policy, I don't know. But I'm sure they have their reasons." The last word received a subtle emphasis, indicating considerable thought had been placed behind it. While each of Chain's words was chosen carefully, the extra weight on this one was faint enough to cause one to wonder whether the emphasis was intentional or not--if the differing note could be detected at all.

Turning toward Kyoko, Chain finished calmly, "After all, everyone has reasons for what they do, whether they're aware of them or not. Perhaps more will be explained once the ceremony begins."

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Gah! This is actually down on the second page?! That can never be allowed! xO

Anyways, it looks like whatever is holding up Melissa and BB isn't going to let up, so I'm moving this plot on now. Anyone feeling like they can do a decent Reina? I can handle JJ since there is still...the plan. >D Besides, I've come up with a suitable way to explain away his current absence. ^^

IC:

"And what if he just got stuck in front of a mirror?" Valen remarked dismissively at the speculation concerning JJ, "Judging by how he spent most of yesterday fiddling with his hair I wouldn't be surprised if he spent half an hour each morning just fawning over it." he leaned back, "Either that or he just got lost. Blondie-boy didn't exactly get the brightest halo in the bunch."

"Or maybe he just had a more pressing appointment, loveh."

The voice alone was - to Valen - like the scraping of sharp nails across the blackboard of his soul, and noting that the owner of said voice, Lori, was indeed right behind him didn't make it exactly better.

"Oh, I'm soooo glad you're all getting along." Lori cooed in her usual overly sweet voice, "And I notice that everyone is accounted for...except for you girlfriend, Valen." her smile widened slightly, seemingly in open defiance to human physiology, "What ever happened? Did you two have an argument?"

"Reina is not my girlfriend." the boy retorted coldly, his voice seemingly devoid of emotion even as his eyes narrowed considerably, "And last I saw she was back at the waiting room. Now do you have an actual reason to pollute the air with your presence?"

"Now that's rather rude of you, loveh." Lori retorted in a would-be hurt voice, "I took the trouble to come all the way back here just to fetch you and this is the thanks I get?" she tutted dissaprovingly before turning her glance to the rest of them, "Well, ignoring this bore and his emasculated outburst..." the woman continued, "I have come to inform you that the ceremony will be held momentarily." the woman's smile widened even further as she raised up a hand, as if to silence a question, "Now I know that you all, especially Valen, are worried about your mutual friend, Mr.Baker." she took a dramatic pause, probably just to let the statement sink in, but Valen managed to keep further objections to himself, "But I'm afraid that he was called to run an urgent family errand, so arrangements have been made to see to his reward. As for the rest of you...follow me." the woman made a small gesture with her hand, prompting the group to follow her as she began making her way down the corridor, "We'll stop by to pick up miss Rookford and then we'll be on our merry little way as I'm sure you're all simply dying to meet our esteemed CEO."

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

Sorry I've been missing for a week or so, I'm scrounging around to finish up a bunch of essays for my "scholarship" application that I have to send in by Tuesday (Three hundred words is really really hard to work with) to get my $500 six week trip to Japan over the summer and that, to my parents at least, preceeds the need for me to get online and check my posts. :3

Soooo posty I do. :3

Alter, you made me giggle. XD

-IC-

Lifting a hand to brush a lock of disobedient hair from its place obstructing her view, she nodded, smiling lightly, "O-okay!"

"We'll stop by to pick up miss Rookford and then we'll be on our merry little way as I'm sure you're all simply dying to meet our esteemed CEO."

The expression on the child's face snapped the moment that woman decided to speak in her seemingly normal flameboyant holier than thou tone to a look of absolute hatred and to an obsessive need to kill the guilty party within seconds to releave decades of bloodlust. Hissing out lightly, probably only in Chain's hearing, she couldn't retain all of her pent up fury, "...Just like my brother, that woman is exactly like my brother... If Valen weren't standing right there I swear I'd punch her. I can't stand people with voices like that I can't stand them at all...Her only purpose is to be annoying... an annoying being that doesn't deserve the right to speak, ever!" Forcing herself to breathe deeply, she attached further to Chain's arm, "Let's go please? I don't want to smack her but I don't think I can resist if she doesn't stop speaking." Coughing lightly, she returned to the bubbly exterior, "So let's go~ Ikuzo Ikuzo~"

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

..why, the both of you made me laugh as well. xD

IC:

Avery had practically worked up the nerve to respond to Valen's ponderings over JJ, when the sudden appearance of Lori basically threw her off balance for a moment. This, of course, left the girl to wobble back and forth several times before she was able to save herself from tripping entirely. Fable dug his claws into Avery's vest to keep from falling, muttering to himself the whole time. {Why is it that everytime Fable climbs up to Avery's shoulder.. she suddenly loses her balance, or gets hit by some random object!} the Sableye hissed, flattening himself against his Trainer's shoulder and back area.

"Whoa.. didn't even notice you there.." Avery mumbled, even though Lori was clearly speaking to Valen at that point. Something about JJ having to attend a family emergency. Well, that was all fine and dandy.. but he hadn't even told anyone that he had other business to attend to. All that standing in the hallway.. but, whatever. If someone in his family is in trouble, then it can't be helped.

Avery blinked once, her thoughts clearing when Lori announced that they were about to meet the CEO. Dying to meet him? Avery thought to herself, as she began walking after the scary lady. She really had to say it that way? I would much rather associate 'dying' with how I felt after Mr. Arty hit me with that.. door.. Avery winced as the memory surged through her mind.. along with a brief flash of pain in her back.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Mirth is contagious. Now you both made me laugh too. xD Cheers for that. ^^

Incidentally, I think Lori is about the first matter that Kyoko and Valen can agree on completely. xD

IC:

Valen couldn't resist a faint trace of a smile as he noticed Kyoko's reaction to Lori. Sure, he couldn't make out the little parasite's words, but her expression conveyed the general idea quite well. For that brief moment, the little girl looked more like an affronted Skitty than anything else, a picture which Valen found comical more than anything else, although Kyoko - unfortunately - soon reverted to her insufferably cheerful self again, the weirdo...Valen had to admit being slightly surprised though, with the way Kyoko had been clinging to Rosairie he had half-expected the little pipsqueak to dub Lori 'nee-chan' the moment she saw her. The boy didn't mind this reaction, though, in fact, he prefered it.

Wandering after their annoying guide, Valen was idly musing on the prospect of Kyoko and Lori dropping the air of diplomacy and just having a Skitty fight of epic proportions when his attention was suddenly distracted by the Sableye girl's wincing. Come to think of it, her stance had been kind of awkward to begin with, but next to Cona it hadn't been very obvious. Not really understanding his own actions, Valen slowed his pace down a bit until he was walking in step with the girl, and - under the same peculiar urge - actually opened his mouth.

"Something the matter?" he asked simply, "If you're going to faint, lose your balance or something random like that then at least give me a fair warning so I can move out of the way." his expression was the usual passive mask, but the tone of his voice betrayed - much to his annoyance - a hint of amusement and...concern? He felt like hitting himself. Since when did he give a hoot about frail girls who couldn't stay on their feet? Something akin to memory briefly flashed in front of his mind, but before he could even properly recognize it the sensation was already gone, leaving him there with his usual blank expression as he waited for a response.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Gawd, now I'm laughing again. xDDD

IC:

Ugh.. this stupid pain from that door is probably going to stick with me all day. Avery thought to herself, suppressing the urge to let out a groan along with her thoughts. She shrugged her shoulders in an attempt to get Fable to move his weight off of her back, but to no avail. She tried not to complain about it--after all, they were several feet away from the conference room already. And then, hopefully, she would encounter less creepy air conditioners.

"Hmm?" Avery turned her head as the purple-haired boy suddenly decided to address her, squinting a bit as he spoke to her. 'Is something the matter?' Avery repeated, to herself. He can tell that I'm hurt? Nyah, I was hoping it wouldn't be so obvious. Don't wanna have a fuss about it now, though, when we're about to meet the CEO of a huge company..

"Uh, sure. That works for me." Avery replied, completely oblivious to the boy's suggested sarcasm, more concerned with masking her back pain. "Oh, and thanks for asking, because, y'know, I hadn't thought about it that way. Random things have been happening all day--just ask Cona." She threw a backward glance at the sailor girl for emphasis, flashing a brief grin as her back pain began to fade. All she had to do was stop paying attention to it, and hopefully the afternoon would be as enjoyable as she had hoped it would be.

{That works for Avery?} Fable asked, although he didn't really seem to be talking to anyone in particular. {What about Fable? If you suddenly faint, that's it! Fable is going down! And it works for you! Hmph!} The Sableye pursed his lips together, pretending to be disgusted for a few moments before realizing that Avery wasn't going to respond.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

I hate D and D night at school... I always get twisted ideas. @-@ TWISTED

Like... THIS ONE

-IC-

She probably would've done more if she hadn't seen that little shiny ball of lint and paper in the hallway they were walking down. That woman had done nothing but talk almost nonstop, her topics ranging from the amazing wonderful powerful guy running the whole shebang to how a stupid contestant, a loser of course, broke her nail with his stupid Treeko's bullet seed. All of this was frequently interrupted by that shrill laughter and it quickly became too much for the child to bear.

She'd grasped onto an empty pokeball to chuck at that woman's ever-bobbing head when the paper had come into sight. With the look of an incessant need to maim something clearly defined across her features, she pulled her leg back hard and with a light "heh", sent it back with somewhat amazing, for a child her size any ways, force. The ball then started to spiral in the general direction of the woman's head and the child couldn't help pulling her arms close to her chin, a slight look of hopeful impalement by paper wad shimmering through her eyes. Come on come on! HIT HER ALREADY

She was also fully prepared to snap back into the innocent child who's little game had simply gotten out of hand (Maybe she'd add a cute little Kyuu or two to the end to make it more believable.)

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Halfway through a contemplation of Lori's sudden appearance and her particular emphasis on the word "dying", Chain glanced down as he heard Kyoko hiss her hatred for the woman before them. "Another reference to her family," the trainer observed silently. ". . . And a negative one, as well. Why does she bear such distaste toward her kin?" Seeing Kyoko's cheerful facade once again raised, Chain merely nodded at her as he started after Lori, mentally noting while retaining his continually calm, indifferent expression, "Her grip tightened again; Kyoko is stronger than she looks. At least I haven't lost circulation in my arm . . . "

For a time, Chain walked in silence, watching the interaction between Valen and Avery while only partially listening to Lori speak. Few people possessed the ability to annoy him, but neither did he have any strong favorable inclinations toward the female who now led the group. Then, Chain noticed Kyoko move. Since the entire group was walking, movement would be expected, and a lack of movement would likely have been more noticeable. But, this action was clearly different in nature and intent. With a quick, sweeping glance, Chain deciphered the situation. Even Kyoko wouldn't-- Rotating half his body slightly forward, Chain swiftly raised his free hand and caught the paper missile before enclosing it in his fist and lowering his hand to his side. All this was accomplished in one movement as subtly as possible, yet more noticeably than Chain desired.

"You shouldn't act on temper alone," the male chided gently, his voice low enough for likely only Kyoko to hear. "For now, endure it."

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    ooc| Right, guys, I won't mince words.
    I need to stop roleplaying. Stop properly. These boards have given me so much enjoyment in the past - I've had a great time with all of you lot - but I need to move on. I'm going to college in the summer, and I need to start to concentrate on other things now, like school work (ha, let's see how long that lasts) and my RL friends. I have major exams to pass, an art portfolio to put together and a future to plan over the next few months. Now that's scary. I still feel like a kid, and the time I got left I want to spend with the people I can touch, see and hear.

I do feel guilty. I'm leaving a plot dangling, and... I'd like to think I'm leaving some good friends behind too. But I've got to make a move. Sorry.

Good luck for the future. You guys are all AWESOME, amazing, incredible people - I'm so glad I've met you. Maybe this won't be forever - hell, knowing me I'll come crawling bakc like a smacked puppy once my exams are over, looking for a place to hide - and maybe I'll talk to you again, but just in case... Good bye!
    Lots of love,
    Charon.

P.S: boy that was melodramatic. xD​

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Well, I already broached on this in Eseka but...I'm sorry that you have to leave, Charon, but I wish you the best of luck with college and everything. Do stop around sometime if you have the time for it, if only to say 'hi', as we'll all miss you. And yes, for what it's worth this does feel like losing a friend to me (and I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling that way) so...goodbye, and take care of yourself. ;.;

Yeah, I got a bit melodramatic too, but considering the occassion I think that's quite understandable.

IC:

"I would..." Valen replied to Avery's comment on randomness, "But knowing Cona she'd probably suspect me of trying to pry confidential information out of her. Still..." he added, "...I'd imagine that her account would be related to conspiracies, Exeggutors, and Cheese in no particular order and fascinating as it would no doubt be, there is probably enough ranting going on here as it is." he cast a rather foul glance towards Lori at this statement. Fortunately, years of exposure had taught him to zone out from the annoying woman's chatter almost completely, recognizing it only as a vague but constant buzzing grating on the edges of his consciousness...and his nerves. Kyoko wasn't so lucky, however, he noted as the girl reached down to pick something up from the floor with an expression of pure murder on her face.

'No...' Valen thought for himself, watching in fascination as the child pulled back for the shot, 'She doesn't have the guts to-' just then, Kyoko proved the opposite, sending her chosen projectile in a well-aimed arc towards Lori's head...only to have it intercepted by Chain. The boy had to admit being slightly dissapointed by this development, even though it probably was for the best...at least if you saw things from Chain's annoyingly calm and rational point of view. Still, the kind of indignation that stunt would have evoked from Lori...Valen would really have gone to quite large lengths to see that, severe consequences or no. As it was, the peroxide-soaked incarnation of annoyingness in front of them had missed the whole thing, letting out another pain-inducing laugh as she recounted a tale about this - supposedly - female trainer who thought she was all that even though she had an absolutely horrendous fashion sense and...

In an attempt to preserve his sanity, Valen tore his attention away from Lori. Hopefully, this journey wouldn't take too long. After all, the elevator was just down the hall, simple reasoning told him that a trip that short couldn't be utterly unbearable. Simple reasoning was such a poor liar...

OOC: Nyah, let's just pretend that Reina joined into the group on the way. Someone has really, really got to control her (And Rosairie) soon, though, so...please? I doubt that I could manage either. xP

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

I could probably play Reina... but is a bit of failure expected? ;.; -self conscious-

Oh I love my Oba-san - Obaa-san joke in this post. X3 anybody that gets it is my hero and gets a cookie.

-IC-

Annoyed that her toy had been taken away (among other things), she turned back towards Lori and a hint of a spat was just barely evident in her tone, "Excuse me, Obaa-san? How much farther til the confrence room?" It had that cute little innocent ring to it but she'd just smashed the woman more cruelly than she would have had her projectile hit its mark and she seriously doubted the woman realized it. Smiling innocently, she re-grappled onto Chian's hand, letting out a sweet little giggle as she was again lost in her semi-bubbly-world.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Obaa-san? Chain looked down at Kyoko as she again took ahold of his hand. My Japanese isn't perfect, but . . . The trainer lifted his gaze toward Lori who, by all appearances, had not understood the meaning of what Kyoko had said. She doesn't seem particularly old to me. Then again, I doubt Kyoko cares. Doubtless she spoke to Lori simply for sake of that slight. Chain stifled a sigh and continued to walk, realizing that, for the sake of everyone and their sanity, giving no indication of the insult would be better. As the group walked on, Chain cast only a brief glance toward the pink-haired girl at his side who now seemed thoroughly pleased with herself. Kyoko really should be more careful . . . I realize she's young, but the situation is worth being wary about.

Chain slipped his free hand into his pocket and deposited the paper-and-dust ball at the bottom. Still, it could have been worse.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Nyah, I'm not 100% sure about what Obaa-san means, but I assume that it's an old person (Possibly even 'grandma'-class old? xD), but Oba-san is aunt or just generally middle-aged woman, ne? Yish, I think I see what you're playing at. Lori obviously won't, though, as it wouldn't suit her personality at all. ^-^

Anyway, yeah. It's not like I'm going to rend your mortal soul apart for a single error, I'll just point out something if it strikes me as very blatantly not Reina, but you're most likely good enough not to require that either. Besides, it's not like I have that much room to complain seeing as how I shoveled the responsibility of the ladies over to others. xD Speaking of which...anyone feeling up for doing a Rosairie?

IC:

"Oh, it's just around the corner, loveh." Lori trilled in response to Kyoko's question, apparently completely oblivious to the vicious little double entendre the girl had so carefully inserted. Valen didn't fail to notice the nasty little edge in that seemingly innocent tone, though - after all the time he had spent on indulging in such things himself, it would have been odd for him to do so - and even though the specifics of this play on words was lost on him, he was still quite certain that Lori had just been utterly insulted without even realizing it. This was a thought that Valen found quite amusing, actually causing him to indulge a little in an activity he hadn't bothered with for a long time...chuckling.

Yes, even though it was horribly out of practice and almost sounded like the boy was choking on something, Valen had still produced a small chuckle which, insignificantly short though it was, had caught Lori's attention.

"My, my..." she commented, now beginning to look slightly suspicious, "Someone certainly became chipper all of a sudden. Why this sudden change, loveh?"

"Oh, nothing in particular..." he replied in a mock-innocent voice, "...it's just my natural mirth taking over, obaa-san."

He left a small smirk on his face at the last remark, enjoying the look of irritation on Lori's face as she was trying to figure out whether or not she had just been viciously insulted or not. For once, it seemed, Kyoko had actually decided to give something to her surroundings.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Dun worry Mika, you won't have to fail! :3

Yes, yes, as said in Showgan, I'm not dead! XD Just lazy and previously very busy. Aww, Charon's up and gone?? ;_; And I never got to say goodbye! And I didn't know she liked Danny Phantom!!! o.o I love that cartoon!! XD

Erm... yes, well, I suppose since I've caught up with this (Showgan in a short time), I'll post. Wow, first RP post since I've been back!!

Reina
    --------------------

As soon as Valen left the waiting room, Reina gave a glare in Kyoko and Rosairie's direction. Must they always cause such trouble? Would it kill them to leave them all alone for a while? Her guess was that the two just couldn't handle the silence. Silence... what had happened to that thing? Reina could ask as Valen had tried to, but she had a feeling that Rosairie would give her somewhat the same answer.

After a few moments, it seemed the others had saw fit to leave as well, and Reina wasn't going to sit around alone in this room. She wouldn't be too thrilled to be the only one here when Slythe made his appearance.

"I'm outta here then," she said stiffly, getting up and wandering out of the waiting room. Down the large corridors of the building she walked, going really nowhere in particular. It didn't really matter to her anyway, she hadn't really gotten some good drama-free exploring in yet.

The streets were sporting the unknowing public that Reina had seen earlier. The girl turned her hazel eyes on the various places around her, taking note of several cafés and stores with pokemon supplies. She spotted a little boy with ruffled, light brown hair who was having a time carrying a rather large, minty green egg. Reina suspected that it held a Chikorita.

She considered bringing Tabansi out, but as she looked at her wristwatch, she realized time was running out and that it would be silly to bring him out for only a few seconds.

"Guess I'd better head back," she sighed, feeling a bit bored with the day at moment, "Hopefully this time we can make some progress." Reina had said the last part with a forced indifference, for her mind had floated to Rosairie and Kyoko. She also hoped that Valen wasn't in too bad of a mood; but if they were going to be seeing Slythe, she was sure he would have no problem masking his emotions. It was no doubt more important to keep your cool around Slythe than around Kyoko.

As she began to make her way through the Waiwai building, Reina suddenly recognized a few voices ahead of a corner in the corridor she had yet to turn. She quickened her pace. Oh yes, they were definitely people she knew; as evidenced by the, "Excuse me, Obaa-san? How much farther til the confrence room?" and the, "Oh, it's just around the corner, loveh," and... was that Valen chuckling? Reina felt her eyes widen a little; what had they done to him?

But to her relief, as she turned corner, the small group of people walking down the corridor ahead of her were seemingly unharmed. Valen, Rosairie, Kyoko, that girl Avery, that crazy girl Cona, Chain all being led by Lori. Reina rolled her eyes as Lori would no doubt be making plenty of remarks about her. She was a bit confused as to why everyone was calling Lori "Obaa-san", but figured it must have been some sort of joke considering despite Lori's odd taste in fashion, she was no old woman. 'Well,' Reina thought to herself, 'I'd better go and get settled in with my usual slightly sarcastic tone.'

"Oh good," she said regarding Valen's comment, as she approached the back of the group, "For a moment I had thought that Valen was actually enjoying himself."

OOC: Fast, and not too detailed, but at least we can move on with one less NPC, ne? ^-^

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

Melissi! *tackles you with her army of Feebas*

Heheh, I missed you loads, yes I did! XDD Glad that you're back now! School really gets us down once in a while, doesn't it? D= Well, I'm more or less just studying everyday now. Gah. And while I'm at it, Melissi's new avatar is pwnsome. >D

IC-

Cona had fallen into a daze, spacing out as short conversations drifted about the hallway. Mostly faint, barely audible whispers to her among the various thoughts floating in her mind. JJ's disappearence, followed by Arty's sudden appearance, these just a small part of the many buzzing thoughts plagueing the trainer's mind.

The young girl snapped out of her previous trance as she heard her name being mentioned by both Valen and Avery. It seemed that they were discussing something along the lines of random things and about how she would accuse Valen of attempting to pry information out of her. "Which's quite very true,"she answered, though not as loud as she normally would have, what with Lori suddenly appearing out of nowhere. The older female guiding them to the anxious CEO, it seemed. Perhaps Cona didn't notice the woman's arrival since she was lost for a moment back there. However, the girl couldn't help back scratch her head as Kyoko proceeded to call Lori.. Obaa-san. What did it mean? An insult, or maybe an unknown alien language. Come to think of it, the girl with pink hair did strike to her as someone deeply strange.

"No.. not alien-strange.. but, could she have made contact with them before? Resulting in her subconsciously registering their vast dialect into her brain? Maybe that Chain person was in on it as well.."she mumbled to herself, taking care not to let many people overhear her as she glanced forward to see a familiar redhead girl walked towards them, commenting on how she was relieved to realise that Valen was not happy. Failing to detect the sarcasm, more weird ideas took shape in Cona's mind, the girl falling back into a state of silence. Beside her, a short Marshtomp did stroll, he had given up on examining the floor, now trying to whistle, though it was quite unlikely since the mudfish didn't even have lips to begin with.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Nyah, yes, it does seem like we have found a better controller for Reina now, doesn't it? xD Yay for finally having enough people around to move this on in good conscience. Oh, and Melissa's first RP post since returning and new avatar and banner too. ^^

IC:

"Enjoying myself?" Valen echoed at Reina's statement, making use of the same lightly sarcastic tone, "Come now, you should know me better than that."

"Oh, how lovely." Lori remarked at the girl's sudden appearance, clapping her hands together, "Your girl-oh, sorry, boyfriend" she "corrected" herself in response to the glare she recieved, "Is here, Valen. Isn't that a lovely surprise?" she beamed at the group with her usual Sharpedo's smile plastered over her face. Recieving no comment, she pressed on, "That means our merry little fellowship is now together again, so we won't have to stop by the waiting room after all."

With that, the woman suddenly changed direction, striding down a different hallway which ended by a pair of large elevator doors and carefully snatching out an ID card of some sort which she ran through a slot by the call button, the doors immediately opening with a small 'ping'.

"Now then..." Lori continued, stepping inside and turning back to face the group, "...whenever you're ready, lovehs..."

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Hi Yibber! ^-^ Thankies to you and Alter for commenting on my new avvie/sig. I was going to keep the ones I had when I first came on yesterday, but they were substandard to me and I knew I could draw better ones. >=) So I whipped the new ones up in about an hour and a half of intense work. ^^;

Reina
    ----------------

Well Cona had noticed Reina's return, and obviously not gotten her sarcasm. Such was to be expected from a girl of her... mindset. Thankfully Valen was not of that sort of mindset, so he actually responded in a normal way. Well, normal for Valen. At any rate, Reina was glad to be in the company of at least one friend.

Then there was Lori, who responded in a very Lori-ish way. 'How clever,' thought Reina, 'She called me a boy AND managed another 'Valen and me' joke. Too bad I don't really give a dead Pidgey about what she thinks or says.' Her face fully reflected her thoughts, but then she wasn't trying to hide them anyway, so it didn't matter.

As Lori led them to the elevators, Reina found herself wondering again exactly what they were here for. Valen had made it clear that something else was most likely at work in this situation. And while Reina didn't usually poke her nose into such things, this actually involved her personally. She had been there when those men were chanting, had tried her best to break the spell or whatever it was.

Lori stepped into the elevator, beckoning everyone else, and so Reina strode forward. "What's there to be ready for?" she said coolly, placing herself away from Lori, "It's just an awards ceremony." She figured it best in this situation to feign mild annoyance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back