• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ancient Mew

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    Do you have any information about ancient mew's card. If yes can you give me that card's translation?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    It's more for collecting than actual play...

I remember trading about 7 cards just to get it, and the darn thing was Scotch taped on the back.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    lol I got it from the original event where it was given out free!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    HP:30
    Attack:Psyche: damage:40
    Weakness:Psychic
    Retreat cost:2 colorless

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Ancient Mew is not allowed for play in any format. It is not a official pokemon card. Worldwide.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Well, some people define casual as a format, I would let someone use it their deck was sleeved (Ancient mew has a different cardback). And what do you mean by an 'official' pokémon card... I t was made by wotc, which is pretty 'official'. It is just a promo with a alternate cardback that means it is unusable in any sanctioned formt.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Well, some people define casual as a format, I would let someone use it their deck was sleeved (Ancient mew has a different cardback). And what do you mean by an 'official' pokémon card... I t was made by wotc, which is pretty 'official'. It is just a promo with a alternate cardback that means it is unusable in any sanctioned formt.

Actually it was made by Nintendo in Japan and distributed originally with the 2nd Movie.
    It was handed out by WotC in Western tournaments. But it is still not defined as a 'proper' pokemon card.There are only 3 official formats and it is never allowed as it would cause problems with linguistics.

Back