• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen And N's Real Name is...

The Lord of Smug
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Natural Harmonia Gropius
    Natural Harmony Grope
    Natural Grope

Nintendo be trollin'

Destiny.

The Absol Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    What. The. ****.
    Is this a deliberate attempt to make him sound like a perve?

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    I always though that pokemon got poor story and here them come with those names like N or others weird names ...

Mondenn

Wants to be the very best!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2012
    I find it really funny to hear that, that is his real name but i thinkkk ill stick to just calling him N.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I really like that name. Nature seems like an good name to be honest :3
    And N is my favorite Pokemon adversary.:3 Cant wait to get my English Black so I can replay the Unova Region again and face Nature :33

Years
  • N for Nig. Ideally he would be black but in truth he is white. My logic is flawless, it makes perfect sense.

This is my post for the 28th November, Kaori.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • Yeah, when I first heard of that, I immediately thought it was a name coming from a character in some other JRPG...

While on one hand the name certainly sounds foreign (like of Greco-Roman linage), on the other hand, I feel it provides even more of a mysterious aura about him.

Who knows, perhaps the eventual remake will shed more light on this, there's still a lot we don't know about N's full history and the like.

flubbateios

o.o weird name, but scary, HE LIED TO ME :(, Game Freak come up with weird names xD

Melves

up in the air.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2011
    What the french fries?

I'll just stick to N, thinking his real name is N and hope I never come across such a ridiculous name again.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Weird name. I first thought "N" was like some kind of codename, but it's just the first letter of Natural? I would've though Nintendo could come up with a better name.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • It is a codename, kind of.

Also, Game Freak was responsible for the name, not Nintendo. And there's nothing confirmed in languages that aren't Japanese. Expect the translators to mess with us in the next two years or so.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Natrual Harmonia Gropius...I actually kind of like this name...Gropius however reminds me of the Pokemon Tropius for some reason...maybe N was raised by a Tropius...

I'm still calling him N anyway.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    • Age 27
    • honk
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Natural Harmonia Gropius

Honestly, the name isn't that bad. It's just the Gropius part that adds some kind of strange feeling to it. Without Gropius, it would probably fit him well. Would be curious as to who gave him that name....no matter he preferred to be called N.

Back