• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And this is where I say hello... :p

wildstrawberry

Houndoom Lover
Years
  • My name is Samantha Jo but please call me Sam. :) I am from a small northern town in Ontario, Canada. I love houndoom. :) I'm a bit unconventional so don't mind me :D

Sam

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hello Sam ^_^ it's nice to meet you im from Cape Breton ,Nova Scotia :) it's a nice place here I hope you enjoy it here :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Sam! As MoonLight told you earlier, this place is full of nice people, so don't worry to talk with us, we don't bite.
    Anyway, enjoy your time at PokeCommunity!

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • And this is where I say hi... :D

But really, hey Sam!

My name is Student D1, but you can just call me as Student, and welcome to the community.

Ah, a Canadian. As you can see, the forum is full of different people in various locations. You might meet someone here who lives at the same place as you, or at least at the same country. But anyway, we're a friendly community, so don't hesitate to ask or have a chat with any of us.

So you like Houndoom, and as stated in your profile, you also like Chespin, Sylveon, and Umbreon. Houndoom is pretty much a cool Fire/Dark type Pokémon in design. I also favor Chespin and I'd like him to be my starter for X and Y. Sylveon is still being speculated as a Flying-type, but I'm not sure. May be a new type? And as for Umbreon, he has good defenses from physical and special attacks, so I also like him too.

Anyways, read the rules if you haven't yet and hope you have a good time! And if you want to chat with me, just go to my profile and send a VM, 'kay? I'm always open. ;)

Years
  • Hi Sam, and welcome to PC.

Canada eh? We have a few people from over there. I'm not Canadian though, but I'm from Australia. We have members from around the globe so you'll learn about everyone's different personalities, and someone may even share something in common with you!

I heard you like Houndoom and Umbreon, both Dark-types so you should check out our Dark-type fanclub in the Pokemon Clubs section of the forums. It's very active and full of fun discussions relating to Dark-type Pokemon. I love Chespin and Sylveon too, in fact X and Y are looking to be awesome games. So glad I got a 3DS XL in time.

Anyways, read the rules or if you want to get to know me, send me a VM.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forums :D

ah yes, and Houndoom is awesome!!
    Spoiler:

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hello Sam !
    Welcome to the forums !
    Don't worry all of us can be odd/strange/weird in our own particular way ! We are a friendly community that will gladly welcome all members !
    Have fun and enjoy your stay !

Back