• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And, whatever happens, protect your honor!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Do you value your honor and your image to other people? Are you a person full of pride? Or don't you care about your image and do whatever you want whether it is morally correct or not?

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I do care about my image. I don't want to be known as a liar or something more negative than the amount of current negative attention that high schoolers tend to give everyone. Basically, I just try and treat everyone with respect and hope that keeps me with a clean slate.

Years
  • The image I try to keep and show people is that I'm someone who is a responsible, trustworthy adult. I will respect you, if you respect you and normally I do give people the benefit of the doubt until a line is crossed. Hopefully people perceive me as an individual who is friendly, honest and trustworthy .____.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I want to project my personal values into the world, and my values are ones that I consider to be pretty upstanding, so yeah. I do care about the energy that I give others. I surely don't want people to think I'm a thug.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I want to project my personal values into the world, and my values are ones that I consider to be pretty upstanding, so yeah. I do care about the energy that I give others. I surely don't want people to think I'm a thug.
    That's interesting to see from someone who has also said he doesn't care what other people think... I mean, this isn't a jab at you or anything, I just don't see how you can say that.

Years
  • I also care about respecting other people's honour. If you aren't concerned with others losing face by your actions, you're just a prick.

Yukari

I care about what people think of me, though I always feel that Image is distaste or dislike... I try to come off in a positive way though. While I don't care what people think of my appearance, I do when it comes to personality.

Years
  • I'm he kind of person with a lot of pride, but I don't care what others think of me in all honesty. If you don't like me that's tough. I have ideals and beliefs that I want to protect and I will always try hard at and be passionate towards things that are important to me and if that results in some people having a negative outlook of me I'm prepared to live with that.

As far as honour goes... like I said I have my own beliefs and values that I abide by and that I try to stick to, some people would consider honour an outdated concept but I do not.

Shhmew

Years
  • Spoiler:

Personally, I suppose I just go with the flow and however people see me is how they see me. And I wouldn't say I'm very proud.

Years
  • I do care about my image. But honour is a useless and distracting endeavour, I'm very much the anti-hero of my own story in that my morality is disproportionate to my selfishness and animosity towards people questioning my morality. I don't have time for selflessness but at the same time it's in my best interest to not be perceived as a bad person hence why I care about my image despite lacking remorse for cutting people down under the right circumstance.

Years
  • Honour is an outdated custom, if put into a situation you'll take the option that best preserves life/best protects you/best helps the situation, even if it goes against your honour. You should never stick to a strict code because then in a situation which your code does not expect occurs, you're defenseless. Quick thinking, common sense and a keen eye are more important I think.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I usually do what i want, and i dont care about my image!

Just for what people will think about me, i doesn't stop my work!

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Being clever and having cunning is essential for me, so I think that I actually would prefer looking like a better person, I am though, but I have way too many countering qualities that would beg to differ to my former statement.

In general I think looking like a bad person but being a good person is better for me.

Back